Not taking the time to organize your steam library

not taking the time to organize your steam library.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VBU0OktGeiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2016
>still using steam

its 2017 you cunt.

>2017
>still says 2016

Kill yourself, you massive faggot, steam is amazing.

>genre
>autistic

wanna see?

Well, I have less games than you have "genres". No point organizing anything.

Yes.

Wouldn't say amazing, but it's p good,.

yes i do, i have a bunch of games just don't have a them downloaded...

im in the process of re-downloading everything cause i bought a new hard drive and forgot to back everything to an external.

I wrote an application to categorize my library automatically. I just run it every time I buy new games and everything stays organized.

Bruv I would if I could but I only have 12 fucking games and I only play 2 of them.

So you don't know how to copy files?

nah, i think i'm good

I, too, have a problem with Humble Bundles, user.

I can't even fit all my categories on the screen at one time

you put me to fucking shame user. i might just kill myself. liking the rift?

I have the Vive, not the Rift. The reason I categorize Rift games is because I can use special softare to play them with the Vive. It's pretty nice, but I can't use it for more than 3-4 hours at a time due to comfort reasons. Also, text is always going to be a little blurry compared to real life. Unless you have a decent source of income, I would recommend waiting for later generations of VR products to get the best quality experience for your money. However, if you can afford it, I do think it's worth it. Even some of the free stuff out there is great.

i already have the vive. i also use revive to play oculus games (mainly superhot). did you catch anything from ces? im fucking hyped for that wireless adapter.

I just have four. Favorites, for games like Binding of Isaac or Cities Skylines that I could play a little bit whenever. Currently playing, basically everything else I have installed. Finished, games that I've completed to my satisfaction. Lastly To Do, for those hundreds of unplayed games I swear I'm going to get to one day.

I don't like organizing by genre because too often games are equally well categorized by two or more genres. You can put a game in multiple categories but then you're scrolling through a bunch of duplicates. I just keep 10-15 games installed and only show the favorites and playing categories.

>wireless adapter
You just blew my mind. Now I'm going to be thinking about this until I have one...

at CES they said the intended release date is going to be somewhere in Q2 of this year. and it will be in the ball park of 250-300

sorry you got me on a roll right now. they also announced a new head strap. very similar to the rift's headset. i just hope i can remove those headphones i prefer my razer headset. also coming in Q2.

youtube.com/watch?v=VBU0OktGeiM

here is a good demo for the new shit coming out.