ITT: we hate on SJWs/ Feminists

ITT: we hate on SJWs/ Feminists

Other urls found in this thread:

romper.com/p/my-2-month-old-daughter-was-fat-shamed-by-our-pediatrician-25851?llid=7gxAn&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=pro&utm_term=9jko&utm_campaign=liq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Screw you OP

this can't be real

romper.com/p/my-2-month-old-daughter-was-fat-shamed-by-our-pediatrician-25851?llid=7gxAn&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=pro&utm_term=9jko&utm_campaign=liq

This cunt needs to be purged

Guy on the left is struggling to hold back his throw up.

LOO
O
O

This isn't a cringe thread

What do when most young girls today are feminists or SJWs?

I was honestly crushing on a girl in one of my college classes until I decided to follow her on Instagram. The same day she makes a post saying how saying there are only 2 genders is the most horrible thing someone can do.

>10 year olds eating salads
AHAHAHAHA, 'murica

I do a test when I meet a new girl. Deliberately "mis-gender" someone like Caitlyn Jenner, call it Bruce or 'him'.

If they blow up then there's your red flag. Abort
If they let it slide but are visibly annoyed by it or they calmly try to correct you whilst not making a big deal out of it, generally i can be around them, just don't bring up conversations like that.

If they think nothing of it then you have yourself a based bitch and should proceed with courtship.

yeah okay, you can say anything about sjws in 'murica but in India, it's really hard for poor women

honestly, I'm not a feminist, even less an sjw but they really need some sorting out in India

Then why don't feminists do something about it instead of bitching when a guy sits down with legs spread?

Thanks for this, Jesus.

I wonder if actual rapist rape based on what women wear.

Feminist outrage is what happens when you have enough food, have enough water, and don't have to worry about shit that actually matters.

>CNN
I'm sorry but no liberal acutally likes CNN, they are milk toast middle of the road nonsense news. Shit like Ebola swine flu weather system movement option polls graphics.

"Women are like little mental patients with tits".
I love that view on them.

>That moment when even Tumblr users think feminists are fucked in the head

>squealed
kek

It was probably that episode when ramsey raped sansa. This chick looks like sansa with downs