42% of Americans believe the earth is less than 10,000 years old

>42% of Americans believe the earth is less than 10,000 years old

gallup.com/poll/170822/believe-creationist-view-human-origins.aspx

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/01/creationism_in_public_schools_mapped_where_tax_money_supports_alternatives.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Turks_and_Black_Turks
youtube.com/watch?v=bx7lS9UkE0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get ready.

It can't be real. I know the USA have some hardcore religious retards, but 42%...

>58% white
>42% non-white

hmmm...

>implying those batshit evangelicals aren't mostly white

Why were Catholics and European protestants able to embrace science but American protestants were not?

whites in america are actually really dumb

the country is run by jews, chinks and indians

Many are blacks. But BTW those batshit evangelicals are subhuman, so non-white.

And retards on this board think that Dixie is heaven.

If you knew anything about their "theology," you'd understand.

Whites are the ones who believe this dumbass shit, Abdul.

I've never met anyone in real life who actually believed that

interdasting

god bless :DDD

because it is

Continue speaking out of your ass, retard.

We are the most powerful country in the world. Perhaps there's something you should learn from us.

Also there's no belief the earth is 10000 years old, but that mankind is 6000 years old. Ask the Jews.

Were you there bud? Nope.

Checked and keked.

It's kinda strange that so many paleontologists are Americans and in the same time the country is full of religious retards.

>I believed this until recently
Kill me now

And it's almost never 10,000. It's always 6000 with a global flood 4400 years ago.

O shit I got btfo

I was.

AMA

they're not blowing themselves up and beheading people so I don't care.

considering how ignorant the general population is in every country of history this is by far not the craziest thing that people believe, it's just connected to religion so of course this board's giant numale population will get buttflustered about it.

>You are now aware that there are enough dumb people in California to offset the giant tech industry.

Cmon man

Believing the earth or humanity is less than 10000 yo is beyond retarded

They want to ban abortion which will turn America into Brazil

reread my post please

fair enough

Americans are stupid more news at 11.

>lives in britain
>takes religion seriously

Ahmed or Grzegorz?

>tfw dark green state
Yeah, it's almost like we're a country that lets people be whatever they want, however great or pathetic that may be.
And there's enough smart people in Denver, CO Springs, and Ft Collins to compensate for the dumbasses in all of those places, the Arkansas valley (especially Pueblo), and the San Luis valley.

>tfw dark green
Same.

Plains and New England need to band together.

I don't take the Bible literally, no. I just don't care if half the population is ignorant about this one thing if half the population doesn't know shit about the earth's history anyway. It's not like most people who aren't creationists know anything about the planet's history either so who cares?

because these wilfully ignorant cretins proselytize their ignorance at the legal level
>inb4 reactionaries get triggered by the source
article includes citations:
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/01/creationism_in_public_schools_mapped_where_tax_money_supports_alternatives.html

Or in terms you might understand, it's equivalent to Operation Trojan Horse in your own schools

Americans are so fucking stupid. Let's see how much dumber they get under DeVos to see if rock bottom really exists.

The earth is 2017 years old retards

>ameridumbs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Turks_and_Black_Turks

we're western turkiye

I honestly don't know anyone who believes the earth is that young, but then again I spend my life in a bubble so idk

ajfkajfk

>tfw you realize jesus was crucified in space

what was it like back then

Yeah and Clinton had a 98% chance to win.
Polls are fucking retarded, even more so than Americans (and that's a feat).

If the Earth is 10 000 years old, what are those things we are seeing beyond 10 000 light-years?
Are we just the puppets of some sort of ephemeral spectacle?

Trump has a 28 % chance to win on the day of the election, most of the polls were accurate. He did lose the popular vote, they were only off in like three states.

give me a quick rundown

You shouldn't ask for things you don't yet comprehend.
If I give you this... this "rundown", will you be able to take it? How do I know it will not shatter your mortal soul?

>hahahah so stupid
Those stupid yanks can surveil your every move without you having a slightest idea.

euros on this board always try to tell me the world is 10 billion years old and that evolution has been goin on the entire time but if thats true why are there still monkeys on earth? over 10 billion yeras they all wouldve evolved into a better species so they would all be human?

wtf i hate evolution now

youtube.com/watch?v=bx7lS9UkE0s

Joel Olsteen thread.

Did you observe the Earth being created more than 10k years ago?

But we can use carbon dating to trace things back millions of years. We can see spatial bodies that are billions of light years away. What about elemental half lives? What evidence do you have to back up the 10k year theory?

My wife does.

>Jesus was crucified during his birth

Anti-scientific breeders did this.