Dutch bitch that I fucked just now

Dutch bitch that I fucked just now.
Chicks like this do exist if you dont have a problem fucking a 7.

Translate

Post pics and we'll judge if your 7 is really a 4.

If you feel like fucking again tomorrow just app me.

And

And if you want me to come over to your place you can app me too, of course.

The guy says:

My dick just closed up and put up a note on the door: closed due to satisfaction, wi re-open october 2019

post pic

50/50

I think

-if you want to fuck tomorrow again just app me (txt)

-and if tou only want me to come by then you may app me too of course

My dick just closed the store and hung a note on the door saying: closed untill 2019 because of oversatisfaction

dutch people are fucking disgusto.
and they smell like fucking manure all day, every day

thanks to UAB I now have the knowledge that neuken is fucking

Ik zou graag een foto zien

Find a pussy first and then come back talkin shit like this. Anyway, pic related.

Waar woont ze ?

Post nudes op

Geen 7, maar zeker niet verkeerd hoor. Des te meer jammer het is dat ze zon lage eigenwaarde heeft dat ze zo praat en doet.

Hier bij mij man

Welke eigenwaarde. Ik behandel haar als een princess dude, we zijn gewoon vrij open en direct in taalgebruik. Ze wil gewoon een lul en iemand die haar geeft waar ze letterlijk op dat moment om vraagt. Nou mn lul kent het verschil tussen hard en zacht en langzaam en snel niet so...no problemo. Ze krijgt wat ze niet van dr man krijgt.

Laat meer foto's zien of tief een kanker eind op

Still not a 7 bitch?

checked, quads dont lie

shes a 7 calm down congrats to fucked a medicore bitch

Neuk haar gewoon en ben opzoek naar een nieuwe. Wil hun relatie niet kapot maken en ik ben toe aan wat nieuws. Maar vergis je niet, ik speel met degene die wil spelen en ik ga niet zeggen ihvj om alleen te neuken. Gewoon open en eerlijk en fucking gek.

Thank you sir thanks for not being a frustrated sexless chump

Hier jij ezel ga je aftrekken..doe wel een condoom om je handen of hanschoenen want de scheldwoorden die je gebruikt kunnen zo oversprinen naar je penisjuh of lulletjuh.

I like!
I hereby handover the thread to you.
You know..I always get hungry after a fuck like this.

drunk?
those ain't quads