Those words are true

>only three of us in the thread
group hug, everyone

Group hug

>Mook

>moot
>+
>gook

The love of my life was ripped away from me. She had her flaws and I had mine, but we were going to deal with it, anons. We were going to go so far and look back on the memories we created. The way she would lay next to me and call me the sweetest and I'd plant little kisses on her back and her shoulders, and now she's gone, anons. She's gone from my life forever.

I don't know about you guys, but I just really feel awful, seeing as that I just found out that the people I talked with (friends) only accepted me because they pitied me.

>tfw when ex who you still have feelings for even 5 years later asks online if she can vent, then you accidentally call her and hear her voice again...

>they pitied me.
on what basis? do you know?

I recognized her walls when I first saw her because they were the same walls I had up, anons. I didn't know I would love her when I first saw her, but the more time we spent together, the more I could break through her walls. She knew I was doing it too, but she couldnt stop it. I broke them down time and time again, anons. I spent so much time breaking down the walls to her heart and I had them down and we had tied a rope from one heart to the next and the rope went over all the rubble from the broken walls and the bad memories but now the rope just lays there, it's limp because there is only one heart to connect to.

Don't have a love of my life. No one has ever told me so, anyway.

Life goes on, user. Might i suggest expending effort in improving your body/mind/skill? It could work out to your benefit...

Anyone got greentexts or images

The way we would laugh, anons. The real laughing and the hugging and the dancing. I danced with her, anons. Do you know how much i hate dancing? I swayed with her to no music and I loved every second of it and now there is no music to dance to but theres also no one to dance with. We were going to go so far, anons. So far and do so much. We were going to get real friends. The kind of friends that do shit for you just because and you do the same. Neither of us ever had a large friend pool but we wanted to build one that could break down their walls too. And now she's gone and I have no walls but also no one to soothe my aching heart and it hurts so much. Knowing that Im never going to hold her again.

give it up nigger
no-one is falling for your shit

Does anyone else feel this way?

All these memories of the duo and only a solo to reflect on them. How can such happy memories be reflected on with so much pain, anons?

Knowing that Ill never wake up next to her again or fall asleep looking at her face or wrapping my arms around her as she whispers to me. It was the realest love I've ever felt, anons.

If i had a gun i would have shot myself

That's rough... But you need to learn to move on with life. Be sad. Cry. Take your time, but in the end, life continues

No, I really don't. I belive it may be due to my personality and how nobody will notice if i leave or am gone for a significant amount of time. However now they do not care. So once again, I am alone.

Fuck man. I feel you user that shit almost made me cry.

I am moving on, and Im focusing on bettering myself. I'm keeping busy. It's so hard sometimes, but there's nothing else i can do.

Go to the gym. That's going to raise your confidence through the roof

so your 'mates' are like
>'lets go out somewhere.... and I suppose we better take user with us'

You could say at least they are extending you some consideration- they could just reject you outright and be arseholes.

I hope it gets better. I suspect its not as like that as you think. It's very easy to get paranoid about yourself

sn�pchatly.c�m to fuck over your best friend or ex tonight lol

I feel that way sometimes, i usually just tell myself its all in my head.

She and I were the same in different bodies. We both had our rough times earlier in our lives, but we talked about it. She told me things she never told anyone else and I did the same for her. She would snort when she laughed at something I did and she would smooch the tip of my nose when I wasnt looking. If I had known that I wouldn't ever see her again, I would have held her longer the last time I saw her. Or I would have kissed her once more or hugged her tighter or never have let go and we would have just died in that position because if I had known that I would never see her again after that hug I wouldnt have ever have let go. I would have never let go and I'd still smell her hair next to me and feel her arms on my back and her breath on my neck and we stood there. I wouldnt have ever let go anons, but I did and I can never go back to hugging her again. That was the unspoken promise of letting go of a hug with her. The promise that I would get to hold her again. She was my home, anons, she was where I was meant to be and who I was meant to be with and now she's just fucking gone and it fucking hurts so much.

Is she dead?

What happened with her?

Thanks man, that helps a little bit.

She's been removed from my life permanently because of factors in both of our lives. We cannot ever communicate again, there is no fixing it and there is no denying that she feels the pain that I feel too. It's over and I have to move on but right now.

We were going to grow old together and we were going to be there when the other one passed and then the other one wouldn't live much longer, we just knew it, and we were going to get cremated and have our ashed mixed together. Her atoms with my atoms like how we felt in our heart. Truly fused into one being like how we interacted. Everything she and I did was an art and was done in such sync, I dont know how I can ever find something as pure as that feeling again. Just complete and utter acceptance of who the other was as a person. Nothing was left out, everything on the table, and we both accepted it all.

Why can you never communicate ever again though? Please explain user

I can't explain. Due to factors in both of our lives, we had to give each other up and there is nothing but pain if I attempt to reconnect or communicate. There is no fixing it, it's just a fact of the situation that you anons must know.

I am really friendly and somewhat close with a girl that lives in Colorado Springs while I live in Central Illinois...She is originally from Ottawa but moved to Colorado for family reasons. She visits her grandparents in the summer in Ottawa. She also has a boyfriend. She plans to move to Ottawa as soon as she graduates (two years from now) and I am holding on to hope that...You know... I don't know what to do, user.

I'm going to sound harsh, but the chances of finding another person just like her are pretty slim... For now just be glad that you even got to experience this once and it sound beautiful as you described it. Remember the good times but keep your head up and pay attention to other people around you because you might find another girl just as good or even better. You never know

I know, but I have to keep bettering myself and let it come. I know all of this and that's why Im able to begin moving on. Maybe someday far far far in the future when we're both old and grey and if we're both still alone we can reconnect as old friends and spend happy times together again, but I can't put all my hope into that.

She has and for a reason. I think it's very to let her go and find someone that really wants you

She has a bf*

I think I've gotten to the point where I'm no longer interested in women, sex, or relationships. I think it's because I've been single for so long (since 2005) that I just no longer have any interest in it whatsoever. It's fine though, because at least I don't have to deal with kids, a wife, or bullshit.

However, even my own family has collectively turned its back on me, realizing that I'm an atheist and will never be the 'good god-fearing Christian super-soldier' they really wish they had as a son/nephew/uncle/cousin.

2 years is a looong time user. Imagine how many dicks are between you and her right now. Imagine how much dick shes gonna get within 2 years, then imagine how much pussy you could get in 2 years. Its not worth it user

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

Pinky or no

Always

But you see, this is her first boyfriend. I'm never gonna get any puss in two years, I'm a betafag. She is very like me and I think she is my destined soulmate. I know that she really likes me and I know that she would be with me if I were to wait. I don't think I can let her go, not until I know for sure. I am just scared over what her boyfriend is gonna do. She is really innocent and isn't into partying or sex. I think I can hold out, user.

Good man.

I'm 25, and never have had sex. a girl sucked my dick once, does that mean that I'm not virgin anymore?

Get out normie!

>isnt into sex
Wait are you 12? If shes above 13 years old shes 100% into sex.
Dont act like shes not sucking off her real man after having a chat with you.
Are you really gonna let this cunt blueball you for 2 years M80?

On what board we will write if Sup Forums dies?

Femanon here. I've never been interested in celebs but recently I've developed a crush on this one actor. I'm in relationship and my life is good but because of this crush my life has started to mean like nothing. I keep checking this actors twitter and comparing me to his model gf. I feel like trash just because I'm not a model and I'm not with him. Fuck, this is so pathetic, I've always felt so sad for any idiot who falls for celeb... Why me, what to do? Do I get over this if I just block him and try to avoid seeing things related to him?

Hi! Few things to start off with =]
1. Yes I answered you because you're a femanon, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

post tits then eat all the eggs

It is okay user I lost my virginity at 28 and my first gf broke up with me last week. Next month was suppose to be our one year anniversary but I guess she wasn't into me telling me she felt like we were going in different directions.

Leak/see any snapchat users private pics/nudes Sup Forumsros use it before it's patched and don't share it. sn�pchatly.c�m

Im 16 and she is 16. She is really not into that kinda stuff. At least not yet in our conversations. Maybe I have to lead up to that, user. I will let her blueball me for a long time if need be. I must know, user.

I really wish girls would stop comparing themselves to models. Ide rather fuck a girl that isn't going to snap like a twig and has some brains in her head instead of mk purses and expensive jewelry. You should love yourself before anyone else, and that will bring you to realize that you're better than this crush that is most likely only ruining your ACTUAL life. Love your boyfriend for the man he is, not to be compared with someone you have never met, but only have read about

You said she has a boyfriend though. Of course shes not gonna be sexting with her beta friend from illinois. You're an idiot if you think her bf isnt fucking her. Women are very sneaky user. Dont be fooled

>women are very sneaky user

SAY IT AGAIN FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK

MODS MODS MODS

I'll have you killed, shut it swine

This killed me, more than anything I've ever read here, more than those huge sad greentexts about lost loves and deaths and betrayal, I've cried with those, but this, this goes to my very soul.

I've lost my teen years and it hurts, because I know I will never be able to experience it now

Fellow Illinois dweller here. What town you in?

Hey hey hey. Im smarter than that, pal. Western side of central Illinois is all you are getting

>be me
>have my final exam in anatomy 3 days a go
>need at least 50% to pass
>have 49.9%
>ask teacher for 0.1%, need to pass desperately
>no.mp3
>cry

sadly yes. That is an accurate abstraction of my morning

Should've done better. Don't be a dumbfuck.

lol ok g

>I'm smarter than that pal
You're clearly not if you think you'll ever get to go deep inside that girl.

I don't know if this is bait or I've finally been here long enough to see someone straight out say they're underage

Stop being a bitch. You're making us in central IL look bad.

But I studied for days... Anatomy is really hard, especially with professor like mine.

>be me
>dated a girl all year and it was easily the best relationship i've had since "the one" (or whatever.) went at a crazy accelerated pace
>in sept she moved half way across the country to go back to school
>I couldn't go with her due to ongoing health issues
>same month I had to respectfully quit my career job due to health issues
>currently sit around in a house a friend has been nice enough to put me in unemployed for the first time in ten years
>all friends have left this town
>still get texts/calls from ex all the time even though we live states apart and are both trying to date new ppl
>just sit and wait to see how my health holds up before I can plan anything

> I got banned for breaking global rule 1
> Didnt even do anything wrong
> 1 week goes by
> 1 long empty week
> 1 week without a single shitpost
> pretty sure illness was setting in
> Angry for being falsely banned
> come to appeal
> Mod was just a sweaty neckbeard cuck
> mfw 5 minutes ago my ban was lifted and now i can shitpost

dam that's a shitty thing to say to anyone

reminds me of the time i was falsely arrested for trying to get into a womans house (turns out it was her boyfriend) but she'd called the cops and pointed me and my mate out from a cop car and i was told by my mates mum that my mum said i was a mistake, that fucking hurt like fuck for something i hadn't even done

*toasts to you*

Then go get a women's studies degree as you're clearly not smart enough to do what you're going for.

I feel you

lol that's what i tell myself, except i have an old cat that depends on me

when he's gone, potentially in days months, then i will be alone again for the first time in 17 18 years

then i will be fucking empty as fuck
not looking forward to having to put him to sleep

Here. You asked for it. I'm not gonna post more photos or remove the bra tho

thanks for an actual response. I'll try to get over this crush, it's not like I'm going to even meet him so I try to be happy the way I am

>>I think it's because I've been single for so long (since 2005)

holy fuck i haven't had a gf since i was 18 (44 now)
i've practically become a wizard

Well shit, didnt expect to see my story in this thread ill answer questions if anyone has them also. -Adonis

On the topic of looks, and comparing yourself to his model girlfriend. ill direct you toa video that may give you some much needed insight to how you may feel. youtube.com/watch?v=fXHVxudMKrU

hello
last 'girlfriend' 1995 when I was 18, even that was a holiday romance

40 this year

i dont

>femanon here

stopped reading fuck off whore

The only correct response.

keep with your fella lass
yes delete the twitter feed

and a gentleman never says togtfo
but dam girl those are impressively beautiful

lol, this happens to me all the time, last time I just watched a guys youtube videos and I got so obsessed with him that I stalked him for a week and even masturbated thinking of him. This happens even tho I´m engaged, sometimes it´s an actor, sometimes just some guy on the internet. I remember when I had a crush on iDubbbz (like two years ago) and I would watch all of his videos in a day, googled him 24/7 and faped to him too.

This is normal and it mostly goes away after a week or a month or so, just stalk them until you find a flaw and you will stop having these feelings for that person.

It is also normal to feel bad, it feels like cheating, but it´s not if you don´t establish contact with that person and really cheat. If it´s just in your head then it´s fine.

if you need someone to share your thoughts i guess there are some people