Hey Sup Forums, this is the last place I'd ever come for advice but I need it...

Hey Sup Forums, this is the last place I'd ever come for advice but I need it. My girlfriend recently relapsed back into heroin, and idk what to do. I tried talking to a friend of mine but he's useless. I also tried talking to my mom about supporting her through treatment but she disowned me. Today I was a bit of a snoop and I think I found a dose, hidden inside a tube of chap stick. Pic related. What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

templeofthewayoflight.org/
is.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Help her through rehab and if she doesn't want to go through with it then just walk away and find someone better.

I live with her and her dad. Her dad is a trucker and he asked me to help him. All my personal belongings, furniture, everything is all here, and I literally have nowhere else to go. She and I got into a huge fight yesterday for my bringing my mom into this, and promises me it's just one relapse and it won't happen again. I want to believe her, so badly. She has a good job at a daycare, and an inpatient rehab facility wouldn't be possible without her father finding out.

try to get her help regardless of consequences ( rather her dad find out she does heroin or come back after two weeks on the road to find his rotting corpse of a daughter ?) if she won't do it , then move on...it's simple really not to be a dick ...

>this happened to me
>be with her 2yr
>last six months of relationship she used smack
>we split up
>get back together
>she stays clean for a few month
>next day she od's at smack house
>she gets treatment and stays alive
>while I'm at work she sells my tv and sterio for drugs
>kick her out
>she od's for the last time and dies
Dump her user your life will be utter shit if you stick with her

Why are you dating a useless piece of shit?
Seriously.

So her dad doesn't know she does heroin and is relapsing? Sounds like a shitty situation user, focus on building something for yourself so you won't have to depend on your girlfriend and her father.

You're so fucking stupid user wow

She was clean when I met her, and taking Suboxone to help get off of it. The relapse happened yesterday. I don't view her as a piece of shit, because she's still the woman I fell in love with. From my research, I think it's a disease, and that moral support and love can help, as well as a treatment program.

Get her into a rehab program immediately. Nothing else you, or anyone else can do will help her. She needs a safe environment, and unfortunately you'll never be able to provide one for her when she can access heroin behind your back on the streets.

Rehab, or let her slip back into long term addiction. There's no such thing as doing heroin here and there for an addict. Once they're doing it again, that's it unless they get into rehab.

You should get her of those dangerous man made drugs and get her onto something healthy.
Have her try free range, fair trade, organic, GMO free, gluten free, vegan safe, cruelty free, meth.

Since she has a full time job, would outpatient rehab be useful? As I said, I want to help her get better, and she pleaded with me that she wants to as well. I'm just concerned that she's going to fall back into a full addiction again.

Look into Ayahuasca. It can change your(anyone's) life and help break the cycle of addiction.
templeofthewayoflight.org/

I was thinking of doing that. I myself am a recovered addict, (meth, OxyContin, and codiene). My eye opener was when I overdosed at the age of 21, and saw my friends rob me in front of my eyes. But i don't know where an ayahuasca treatment would be available.

Outpatient is only useful after inpatient treatment. My cousin was addicted to heroin, and relapsed several times, the it took her a few inpatient treatments to get here clean for any lengthy amount of time (She's currently 3 years clean).

Love, and moral support isn't treatment, it's only there to help her get through PROPER treatment.

Fuck her job ATM, her health is far more important than career aspects, and money.

You have to get her into an inpatient treatment program ASAP. If you love her, you will do this OP.

Thank you user. I'm going to talk to her and suggest it.

Go on erowid. Talk to people. They will point you in the right direction. Do it user. Nothing else comes close in terms of self realisation and healing.

It can take you days, even weeks to convince her. If she doesn't accept treatment, threaten to tell her father if she doesn't accept treatment. If you have to, TELL her father. You have the chance to save her life OP. She may hate you for a while, but after she finishes treatment she'll realize what you've done for her.

Good luck friend.

Double this. Intense in patient treatment is the really only solid foundation to stay clean. It is incredibly difficult without a serious support system in place as well as having other people you can rely on at any given moment. It also helps incredibly that they will have similar people like them inside treatment because they won't feel as lonely or isolated in their feelings and experiences

you can't force her to do anything. all you can do is make sure not to enable her to continue her bad habits. that might include dumping her, telling her family, whatever. also, don't let her make you feel guilty for anything you do. she has the problem, not you.

Just do it. Itll feel great

OP again. I talked to her about the ayahuasca treatment and she's on board. Then I showed her that I found her h and she played dumb then got mad at me, saying I'm treating her like a full blown addict, saying "it was once and you're treating me like I'm a junkie"

>templeofthewayoflight.org/
If you get her into on of these bullshit spiritual medicinal "rehabs" you're a full blown autist OP. Her death will be on your hands. She needs REAL treatment.

Don't lie OP. That is your heroin, fucking junkie autist.

lmao.

do you want aids op?

get a diff gf lol

That is a normal and understandable denial reaction.
Let her know that, that you're not judging, but just want to help. If she feels acceptance and love she will be open to being guided. Ayahuasca is what you both need.

you are not her father and it as much as you care for her you can't be with someone using and relpasing on heroin. the health risks of having sex with a heroin user alone are too much. nevermind the psychological and emotional trauma that will come from such a relationship. you need to bail like, yesterday.

and don't trust any claims of getting clean to get you back. there are millions of women without drug abuse issues out there.

this user needs the medicine of mother aya.
user, I am speaking to you from a position of personal experience and empathy for what you and your friend are going through. Connection to yourself and connection to nature is the healing path. No other 'treatment' will come close to the learning and self realisation you will experience. Please look into it.

That right there shows shes lieing. OP you can waste your time all you want but at the end of the day she wont quit because she doesnt want to. Thats why dating addicts suck. The opther issuue is heroine addicts literally cheat 100% of the time and sometimes they dont even remember it. You found her stash and she gets mad. But shes willing to get rehab. Its obvious shes only saying she wants rehab to please you and not herself. Her going to rehab will NEVEr work. You are at the point where you need to ask yourself, am I that desperate to stay with a drug addict who lies to me or move on

lucky guy
you have the perfect gf, you can do whatever you want with her, you don't need to take her out to expensive places, or buy her stuff, or listening to her... just fuck and abuse her and if anything give her more H

thats why in underground hoe houses they keep them high on H all day long, because H makes a girl perfect

kill yourself you useless waste of space

your girlfriend, who is a junkie, is less pathetic than you are

Those underground hoes are sex slaves lol

She's weak minded.
I guess it doesn't matter because you're just as dumb.

do you think, on any level, that your judgemental attitude is a major aspect of the poison in society?
There are none so blind as those who will not see...

>do you think, on any level, that your judgemental attitude is a major aspect of the poison in society?

no, i think thats rotten junkies and the saps that support them

you soft cunt

Said an user who needs plant medicine in their life. Even if you don't recognise it.

i dont take any drugs, be they prescribed, otc or street

is.Sup Forums.org/gif/1484402865895.webm

I'm out of here OP.
Good luck with your friend's struggle. Please search out an ayahuasca ceremony. It is the answer. Be strong. Love and understanding to you both (and all anons).

That much is obvious. I'd wager you drink alcohol and/or smoke tobacco though?

yes the answer to drug addiction is obviously more drugs

you fucking kids are so dumb

holy shit dude thats rough

Alcohol and nicotine are drugs and I already told you i dont take drugs, retard.

Dump her before she dies.
You don't need that guilt on your shoulders, nor a trash person who will only end up milking your wallet and patience.

This looks incredible. Is it only for addiction healing? Or is it for mental illness also. I could really use it to combat suicidal thoughts

your position is so brainwashed by the cultural perception of any substance that alters perception. We are part of nature, we come from it, and have evolved alongside plants which produce these substances we call 'drugs'.
Altering consciousness with these substances can be purely recreational, but can also be deep, revelatory, healing experiences. Just because you have no experience, and regurgitate the establishment's mantra to make you avoid any self-realisation does not make you informed or correct.
Peace, user.

>your position is so brainwashed by the cultural perception of any substance that alters perception. We are part of nature,

i stopped reading there you modern day hippy types aren't worth my time

I have personally journeyed with the intention of helping with addiction, and with helping me feel connected to nature, the planet and humanity, every time with powerful results. Look into it user. It is a powerful healer.

it's a spiritual thing, dmt is mentally like large doses of lsd for healing purposes

Perhaps you will be open to receiving the plant's wisdom in another lifetime user. Journey well.

shit,there`s no option for you.addicts never quit.Her body already developed the need of those substances found in heroin.Asumming rehab will gonna influence her,it`s a matter of time for starting again and so on until she will od.use your ration,do the thing which works the best for you

>recommends heavily psychoactive drug to a heroin addict
>Literally clouds your judgement into making you think you are enlightened
>still clouded judgement though
>muh 'ego death'
>muh introspective nirvana
>muh its from nature so its good
>guess what so is cyanide

Ignore, OP.

Keep it away from her.

She and you both know that's bullshit. She's gonna relapse again if the opportunity is left there. That's why she's leaving the opportunity there. There's no good reason to keep that shit around if she really wants to get off it.

She'll chew you out for it but unless she derails and spends the next 5 years building up regrets she'll thank you for it.

>altering consciousness
>healing experiences
>self-realisation

nothing but endeavors into an inner vacuum

Cutting your lossesisn't a shamefulthing to do, user. Addiction is a disease...and there's always the possibility that it's contagious. You can't make your girlfriend happier than heroin.

everything is an endeavour into an inner vacuum

This guy sounds so fucked up inside he has to be on neetbux.

Leave.

Addicts don't get better, they just find something else to abuse.

>You can't make your girlfriend happier than heroin.
And you never will.
/thread.

you try dabbin that shit fam looks tight af

I've never met an opiate addict that turned their life around once they were using regularly. Get your shit together OP and move on.

trust fund actually

Just drop her dude, it's not worth it. All the money, stuff, or help can't help her. Just free yourself.

Sounds like it is time for an intervention. Best of luck man. That black shit is a terrible thing and i wish you and her the best

You should involve her dad in this. Talk to the gf about him needing to be included in this, break it gently to the guy, don't fucking drop it on him out of the blue Maury Povitch style.
She's gonna need a support network and she's gonna be pretty erratic if she's coming off it.

I know one who used heroin for about 3 years then watched his girl OD, quit cold turkey and now makes 6 figures engineering. Hasn't been near drugs since. The trick is they gotta actually not be near any drugs. So destroy this dose OP.

If she's sufficiently incentivized you'll build up momentum to break the habit. Killing OP isn't an option for now, but getting her dad into it would break the ice and force her to deal with it. Otherwise you're sparing her the commitment by continuing to hide it.

You also need to address whatever it is that got her into drugs in the first place. I've seen chicks do the revolving door shit, it's cause they never got marketable skills and their life got progressively worse. So when they're out again, and the first time they come out of a mental ward, then out of a jail cell and then out of a homeless shelter, they have nothing to go back to or work with. No way to make income except latch onto a guy with product and put out so they become cokewhores. They honestly try and become suicidally depressed over having no options for the first few weeks, then they either have a psychotic break or escape that breaking point in anxiety by diving back into the one coping mechanism thats always been available to them.

That other friend just happened to have marketable skills. So he actually had a way out and an incentive not to go back.