Ask a legit asexual almost anything

Ask a legit asexual almost anything.

Do you have a cock or pussy?

Cock. No, I will not show it to you.

>asexual

Just admit you can't get laid, it's much easier than forcing yourself to buy a post-2011 tumblr tier buzzword like "asexual"

Roll for cock

why do you try to make up excuses as to why you can't get laid?
the real reason is because you're fat and gay

why did you post on Sup Forums, knowing they will dismiss you as a mentally ill faggot.

They probably have a fetish for being called a faggot.

i see a cuck then.

i mean i don't judge.

except i do because this is Sup Forums

I've fucked over 30 prostitutes, and about 7 non-prostitutes both men and women. I simply don't have interest in relationships or sex anymore. Also, you should stop using sex as a benchmark for personal/life success.

bored irl

What the fuck is asexual, pansexual, demisexual whateversexual where does all this nonsense come from?
The real question is, are you gonna reproduce or not? If not, go fuck yourself. If yes, fuck you.

You can replace the word asexual with autist and it will fit perfectly.

well I dunno about choosing to be a dude, but asexual people legit don't have any sexual hormones in their brains.

>I had to buy thirty prostitutes before I decided I didn't like it.
wew lad.

>implying

so you got bored with sex after being a bisexual and then turned into an "asexual", even though it's about sexual attraction, and not a romantic one.

how am i supposed to believe you you cuck, this is a shitty bait thread.

what's the most sexual experience you've had and describe the nothing you felt.

it came from tumblr.
I'm not the special snowflake that wants attention online because I'm not getting it in the sack IRL

This is complete shit, all of these fucking new labels are just excuses to have something to talk about. Get a job!

seeand pic related.
>also, pls no fuk

ah, Sup Forums's favorite buzzword, apart from "cuck"

Got bored with it. Sex is highly overrated, and you realize that after you've had it enough times.

>being a bisexual
If you'd call it that, sure. I'm just not *into* either of the sexes anymore.

in a bit.

cool bro

When did you realize you no longer cared about stickin' it in anything?

>thirty prostitutes

i can't believe this thread.

I believe asexuality is real, as in a condition in the brain that stops it from finding attraction to either sex. Can you explain why this is not treated as a mutation/disease/disability? Also opinion on the retarded 63 genders and how you are "one of them"?

Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol sn�pchatly.c�m

So what? Then stop having sex? Why does there have to a be a fucking label to not doing that.
Stop following tumblr and reddit ridiculous ideas.
Example 1: Pic related

It was the last Thursday in June, 2013. It was cloudy and looked like rain. I didn't much care about that either.

let me just remind everyone that there are still orphans, thus it being that forcing reproduction could cause even more orphans, and the threat of overpopulation is also a real one

>Also, you should stop using sex as a benchmark for personal/life success
why? because it makes you look like a loser?

over 30.

I'd say somewhere between ages 25 and 26 (I'm 27 now). The more disgusted I became with people and their animalistic, almost feral tendencies (and how even people twice my age are still controlled by their genitalia instead of the other way around), I just lost more and more interest in women, people, and sex.

だってばよ

I don't see it as a disease/disability, rather, I see it as more of a 'realization.' And as far as genders go, I feel there are a max of 3 genders with 2 biological sexes.

>be a big fucking label
Literally no one is pressuring you to acknowledge or even care about Aces. You're talking to me because you want to.

I'm getting laid so much and I'm a loser. What now?

Because it's typical, simple-minded, carnal, and makes those who do it look no more accomplished than someone who passed an Algebra test in high school. There are bigger, greater things someone can be proud of than just fucking another human being (or lesser animal).

Lol this guys not even arguing with OP just another random fag.

>over 30 prostitutes
my sides are obliterated

No I'm not! You forced me into talking to you by dangling your bait thread infront of me. You knew damn well I was bored and wanted and argument! YOu raped me!
RAAAAPEEEEEEEEE

not really, it just makes you seem sad. come back when all you ever achieve is being able to fuck people and tell us if you're satisfied with yourself and your choices in life.

Not as difficult a task, given the right circumstances.
>pic related

Maybe...you led me on.

sure. still not something to be ignored

so?

I legit couldn't understand any of those frames. The author must have brain damage or something

Here is the attention you asked for.

never said it was the only thing you dumb virgin

>over 30 prostitutes is normal behavior
user pls stop I can't handle this much kek.

>not something to be ignored
I think it should be, or at least seriously scaled down in its 'importance.' Everyone wants to fuck and/or procreate, but no one actually wants to do anything worthwhile in life that would truly enhance anything. It's as if almost everything else about mankind evolved except for its insatiable desire to stick its dick somewhere warm and wet, or BE stuck in somewhere that's warm and wet.

Well....

thanks fam

>normal behavior
>normal
"Normal" is an illusion; something that doesn't objectively exist. What's 'normal' for the spider is 'chaos' for the fly.

over thirty prostitutes is normal behavior for ugly losers who need labels to make themselves feel better.

What? Are u a cutfag? Tell me when the jews hurted you, user...

>hehe, you're an ugly loser who needs labels and has to pay women to touch him!
And I'm guessing that made you feel great to say, didn't it? So "alpha," amirite? But don't pretend you don't have labels for yourself as well. Hell, you label people on a daily basis without even realizing it, and you'll be damned before you abdicate the labels *you* live under.

A realization? The way you word it sounds like it's an "ultimate religeon".
What I mean is you obviously know some this is different about you, wether you see it as good or bad, and that when you think about it, what you don't have was nessecary when the population of humans was far smaller and we all were really dumb. Asexual people are a missing something normally in our genes. A mutation. I can't find any other category to put it in. The only genetic difference (category wise) between this and let's say a human tail, an unharmful change in the human body is that asexuality is mental. I hope you see where I'm coming from. Plus in school you can tell everyone you are a fucking mutant like the turtles, you will rule the school

The
>realization
that sex is really nothing more than a physical action between two people for the sake of reproduction and/or amusement. That's it. Granted, you can have more people, lesser animals, objects, etc during the sex, but the ultimate goal is the same: an orgasm, which you could have easily accomplished in less time and by yourself. We only place such importance on it because of things like religion, social norms/expectations, and some imagined "duty" to reproduce uncontrollably. We produce quantity over quality; shitheads and good for nothings aplenty. We only do this because we are told to, from the time we are born until the time we are lowered into the ground. There is no inherent worth or 'need' to reproduce or have sex as we do.

You can call it what you might, but it's a well-known fact that humans are a cancer to this planet and to themselves. We need to stop placing so much emphasis on sucking and fucking, and focus more on improving our lives on this planet as well as exploring others.

And I finished Uni a few weeks ago.

Can you link us your Tumblr?

I don't have one.

Bullshit, all fags with made-up sexual orientations have a Tumblr. We all know this.

>made up
okay. I'm going for my daily jog now. Just know that Asexuality is a real thing, and has been for some time.

Do you know what asexual actually means and why you're using it incorrectly like a faggot?

Enjoy the faggot run. Don't fall and accidentally get a dick up your ass on the way :^)

How does it feel to know that your genes will die out with you? That your live is actually completely meaningless.

I'm gay and not fat, I get to the point where I hook up with somebody I like and the moment we get near a bed I get completely numb and can't force myself to have sex with that person. If I'm not allowed to call this asexuality because buzzfeed is cancer what am I?