ITT we post what we eat. go

ITT we post what we eat. go.

That looks gross.

Become a vegan or off yourself you cuck faggot

>LE VEGAN B8 XDDDD

Damn...

>implying this was b8

Then you're a degenerate

I know it looks gross, who cares. Why you vegans allways so sad and grumpy tho´?

>implying you're not a huge disappointment to anyone who's ever met you

>Not my pic, but related
Bought a greco party pizza last night, still eating it today. With a cup of coffee, three sugar, two cream.

>not knowing how to use greentext. Sad.

>implying you weren't raised in an orphanage

Just had some biscuits not these exact ones though

░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░░░

looks good, whats on the top and how much did u have to pay for that?

I think it looks good.

Rabbit turds?

I eat ass

meatballs, and cream-garlic-cheese-onion-potatoes

I don't eat

You trying to convince me or yourself? Nice try you nasty gook

you must eat, otherwise you'll die son. try some porridge if ur poor.

I ordered different toppings, pic was just a reference.

On mine I had pepperoni, bacon and cheese, mozza filled crust, with three cheese seasoning on the crust.

Delicious fam, cost me $30 CAD ($22 USD)

Actually, you can be a breatharian like me (not troll)

How does one eat AIDS ?

wtf is cheese seasoning?

Fuuuuck why am I on a diet

Cuz ur fat obviously

No I'm not. Just chubby, and I've lost a lot of it now. Starting to get a six pack

now one of these and a cup of tea

pics? :p

Might not have it where you're from. It's basically a powdered seasoning that goes on your crust. (almost like popcorn seasoning).

Don't have any. Not gonna till it's more defined

gotcha. keep at it, brother

Thanks

ok. sounds suspicious imo. i googled it and found some powders that were just dehydrated cheese. interested to know whats in those which are not actually cheese?

Probably has some real cheese in it, with a shit ton of other chemicals. It's 2017 where most food is shit, so idc what I eat lol.