Being white but not supporting White Pride

>Being white but not supporting White Pride
Explain yourself

Fuck you, Jew!

I have personal accomplishments to take pride in, so I don't feel the need to build an identity around something as incidental as my race.

>still being a racist twat in 2017
just kys op, do the world a favor

/shit/

It is not "personal", there is no pride in something incidental. Pride is related to achievment, so you must DO something to feel pride.

no shit

Bc ppl would think I'm racist

I have converted to judaiam
so i dont see the point goy

Because One can trully be proud ONLY of HIS/HER actions, NOT something that he/she dont have influence of.

> But I do support White Pride?

I'm proud to be included in the most dominant race that Earth has ever known.

I want to start a white pride group with my friends and with classmates but I can't seem to get it off the ground. Any advice is appreciated.

14 88 brothers
WPWW

Demonize other people of race through memes, spread them to fellow classmates, frame foreign aliens of disrupting activities in the school yard. Once you have your fellow countrymen on your side, start having protests publicly in school. Stand up for your fellow white men.

I'm grateful that I'm white because from a social perspective it's the best hand to be dealt, but pride? why take pride in something you had no hand in? it's one thing to be interested in the culture of your ancestors, that's an intellectual pursuit, but why take pride in the accomplishments of others?

First you must set up a BLM movement in your school to give your fellow white men an opponent, rivalry at such a young age is an instinct.

Because I acknowledge that black cock is superior

I take pride in the accomplishments of my ancestors, an those who I closely associate with. When you're on a team, and win even though you haven't scored any goals yourself, you still feel pride for winning. Not because you haven't scored any goals, but because just by being in the team, and being supportive of the teams goals, you've contributed to the team as a collective.

Having pride isn't only defined by having satisfaction in one's own accomplishments.

honestly I'm too busy fapping to traps

>When you're on a team
Which you aren't. Race =/= team. You know why teammates feel pride when they win a game? Even if they didn't score the goals, they aided by passing, blocking, etc. They played an active role in the success, even if they were just training partners during practice. You had absolutely nothing to do with the invention of the steam engine or the light bulb. Not even a little bit.

I've supported my race by not going against it with all of the SJW, BLM, and race baiting shit that has been going on throughout the years. I've steadily protested affirmative action, and white shaming. I'm incredibly grateful for the white mans inventions, and am proud that it was my race who've created such things. Even though I did not contribute to the creation of such inventions, I contribute to the appreciation of the fact that white man has created such inventions.

I understand that my race is superior, even though the superiority may not have been earned through being nice or friendly. I recognize that humans are indeed just another animal on this Earth. And for in order for an animal to survive they must protect their resources, even from their own sub-kind.

Dog eat dog world. Whites just happen to be the top dog.

with "accomplishments" like that, it's no wonder you have to take pride in your race.

Like it, or hate it. Whites are top dog, if they weren't BLM, race baiting, and racial SJW wouldn't exist.

Niggers, shitskins, and chinks are not responsible enough to obtain the power that the white man has.

but so many of our inventions came from asia, and the west wouldn't be what it is today without trade and exchange of ideas with china, india, et al.

I'm not saying that other races haven't invented as well. White people just happened to be the race that was able to use such inventions to evolve at a faster, and more intellectual rate as compare to others. Our superior evolution through many means whether it be politics, marketing, resource gathering, trading, war, and deception has placed us as #1.

>718942684
>718942541
Thanks

>White people just happened to be the race that was able to use such inventions to evolve at a faster, and more intellectual rate
confirmed for knowing fuck-all about evolution

Because I'm half black.

Because racial pride is stupid, white black alien whatever.

Besides, who wants to spend time with bigoted assholes? I've met a bunch. They're boring. Too fixated on bullshit to be open to life fully.

I believe you've misunderstood the way in which I've used the term "evolution".

Never been to prison.

"white pride" is for pale-skinned american mutts who no longer have any connection to a real culture. they're not celts, they're not scandinavian, they have no specific culture that they can relate to, so they lump every european culture together and call it "white pride", because there is so little pride to find in a Mississippi trailer park.

>dad is a proud klansman
>raised me to be the same
>go to college 600 miles away
>currently dating mixed race girl
>french-ethiopia.jpeg
>dont know how to break it to family

>I don't take pride in my race/genetics, only in my own personal accomplishments ;)
>Every single personal accomplishment is the result of genetics and selection
>Your intelligence is the result of intelligent ancestors
>Your strength is the result of strong ancestors
>Your willpower is the result of willful ancestors
>But I take no pride on my genetics, only the result of my genetics!

Cause that's the same nigger BLM argument. You don't need a stupid ass club to take pride in your heritage.

I aprove of this message.
-user

>>Every single personal accomplishment is the result of genetics and selection
wut
>Your intelligence is the result of intelligent ancestors
and your education maybe?
>Your strength is the result of strong ancestors
and a daily gym routine that requires dedication and hard work
>Your willpower is the result of willful ancestors
Or conditioning. Nurture. Even could be congenital shit due to factors that developed in utero.

I'm white and I don't support white pride. my white already supports my pride.

Foreign aliens oppose the movement because deep down inside they know that white man are superior. If they didn't believe that white men were superior, they wouldn't oppose such a movement.

Foreign aliens are scared of what a collective group of white men would do to them if they were to all realize that foreign aliens are just a parasite to us white men, and are only down our natural given right to evolve.

Foreign aliens try to make us feel bad for being so advanced. Either advance with us without crying about how white men are so above you, or get left behind.

>Education can completely overcome inherent stupidity
>The gym can overcome inherent genetic weakness

Face it, you are the end result of your ancestors fucking with the mates they found most appropriate. Your entire being, every last aspect of your life, boils down to your genetics. Had your ancestors been retards, you would probably be a retard. Had your ancestors been weak, you would probably be weak. Nature is a powerful force and we're somehow supposed to believe that humans, being the holy machines of power that we are, somehow overcome natural selection and are pure as individuals with absolutely no input from our genetics or ancestors.

Absolutely fucking stupid.