Hey Sup Forums, why don't you love Lain yet?

Hey Sup Forums, why don't you love Lain yet?

also general /lain/ thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/kwCz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really like Lain and the anime also.
Her personality.somber and cold but cute and sweet in a way.

let's all love lain

Yep

Nice image,she has that look,i love that look in her eyes.

wh-what are you talking about, user. stop looking into my eyes..

Don't be tsundere

i-im playing tsundere to hide my anxiety.....

There had been an unusual amount of lain threads lately... Inb4 Mandela effect and we broke reality again...

It must be harsh doesn't it?

Yes, i agree. There have been some lain threads but i make these when i'm mainly bored. they get saged after few minutes. But why do you bring Mandela effect into this? What does it have to do with the increase of lain threads..

N-not really, it's not that hard to hide your feelings. But the weight gets heavier over time.

Yeah the mandela thing is weird in here,
Just got my attention the picture,really cool shit

Explain, what does this thread have to do with the Mandela effect. you do realise that the term means that the things in the past change and it affects in the future (inserts thingfoilhat.jpg)

True true

The Mandela Effect is either a Psy-op or we legit fucked shit up when we flipped this switch on the hadron collider, apparently quantum computers work in other dimension to produce an effect in this one. Still what does Lain have to do with this? Didn't she used to have blue or green eyes?

>that feeling that an 19 year old asian cartoon predicted the future

Amaaazing indeed.

The dude talking about it is probably drunk or something. I don't really think Mandela Effect is true, it is some fague memory of people's shows. I mean, if you haven't heard/seen an sentence for years and people start spitting bullshit that it was this or that you might just go in with it and believe it. But we can't really 100% know what those CERN fuckers are doing. they have the power to make an black hole, so it wouldn't suprise me if they were to make an hole in the demension or someshit

>Amaaazing

the irony hit me really hard for some reason

Meme magic. And what the show entails.
Also, the lack of lain threads in the last years bothering me too when I tried starting them, I just think its weird they show up now.
Here, have more lains OP.

i have an discord text channel dedicated for sharing lain pics, join if you're interested. discord.gg/kwCz4

Not drunk breh

Look at the symbolism of the opening ceremony for cern, there is a vid of black hooded preists low key tryin to sacrifice a person under the shiva statue on cerns hq
look it up, no we don't know forsure. But I know damn well life IS like a box of chocolates and luke .. I AM YOUR FATHER.
and Weeeee aree the championnnnns.....

OF THE WORLD!

why should I watch this shit?

I just know that stuff like this..makes you doubt about your own existence or the reality you're in,on top of that it is something i felt with Serial experiment lain....idk maybe i'm crazy