I find it amusing how people here are so confident in saying "nigger", when in real life they won't do SHIT. kek

I find it amusing how people here are so confident in saying "nigger", when in real life they won't do SHIT. kek.

It's hilarious, because despite the talk, you're TERRIFIED of us. KEK. You KNOW this is true, you KNOW you're nothing more than a pathetic, shy autistic KID who LITERALLY CAN'T LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYES LMAO, yet of course online you're a "crusader" (I actually cringed just typing that lol). You BOW your head when you see me in the street, you fucking SHIT YOURSELF when you see us late at night, and you're SUCH A LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU CROSS THE STREET TO AVOID US.

Again - go ahead and type out a butthurt reply, but deep down you KNOW what I'm saying is true. That's what makes it so hilarious - literally ALL young western european "nationalists" are scared, pathetic COWARDS. Sure, you have your little Steam groups/IRCs where you whine about "the shitskins", you bitch on your little forums, but WE CONTROL YOUR STREETS. You are PETRIFIED to leave the house after dark, because of us. Aww, little suburban bitch, did the scary dark man give you a nightmare? Don't worry, just go and play Crusader Kings, you can be a real man there!

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/199427099
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>we wuz kangz n shiet
>past tense

Shut up nigger.
>kek

We avoid you because you tend to be criminals. I don't know why this is difficult for you to understand.

Great thread bro

This is a niggerfaggot thread.
Instead of wasting our time with this, let's pay our respects to katlyn
vimeo.com/199427099

Nigger
Succ muh dick

Oh fuk off dip ship. Crying over spilt milk. U fuking cuck. Y the fuk u even care retard?

Listen here cuck stick, katlyn specifically asked me to share this video. The least we can do is take a moment to watch.

Yeah but

Nigger

Lol. Pls stop crying over a ded girl faggit. She did what she did. Accept it. Move the fuk on. Nobody is gonna giv a single fuk about her in a couple of weeks.

LOL, bunch of white boys with computers
I bet you fags don't even have black friends, or maybe no friends at all kek

It's just important to me that we all watch this video is all. Before it gets removed.

>Literally never bow head
>Literally never shit myself
>Literally never cross street to avoid you
>Literally work with people who are black
>Literally not scared

Pssh...nothin personnel...kid...

I don't keep animals around, landlord doesn't allow them.

I have black friends. Nigger.

lol u so mad. I guess I'd be mad if I was 100,000 years behind civilization too.

>Why are black people allowed to be racist?
Because they are irrational and simpleminded.

^ THIS is the reason nobody says racist things around a nigger. White people are responsible for themselves and society whereas niggers in general act like they are animals with no self control.
When they act like animals they end up treated like animals; punished when disrespectful and insubordinate and killed when threatening

note: people dont call downs syndrome people retards to their face either. Its not because we are afraid of them, it is because its just not the right thing to do.

Too long, didn't read

what the fuck OP

none of that was even believable man

type like a Nigger next time and itll trigger a lot more ppl i think desu

this user is White

how do we know? he says he has Black friends. KEK

Pathetic niggers, how does it feel that the only thing that you do better than whites is having a big cock?

>but WE CONTROL YOUR STREETS
You nogs might control "Th' Skreets"...
Until next Friday anyways...Enjoy your last dance.

>wanting black friends

no thanks, they are cocky drug addicts

>you're SUCH A LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU CROSS THE STREET TO AVOID US.
Not so much in those pesky "Conceal and Carry" areas, eh nigger?

Everyday at work names like Dashonte, Dazhawn, Ja Taveon, and Jaquann on resumes end up in one pile, the other pile is 'call for interview'.

Yes you're right, people are afraid of you. And that's because you're so fucking primitive that self control has yet to develop in your little monkey brains. People don't look you in the eyes because you get mad and start screaming something like "watcha lukin at ooga booga imma take yo white ass down bitch"
Btw i'm not a nationalist nor a "crusader" but it really pisses me off that in America you can't walk the streets alone at night because you're afraid that an under-developed ape-like creature will attack and rape you, glad there are no niggers where i live

Nice new copypasta nigger

It's true what you say, the dangerous animals must not be bothered

holy fuck gj me double dubs

This..
I Just cant even..
What kind of beta retard are you writing this shit on Sup Forums.
I realy hope Trump wil deal with retards like you

I am terrified. If I even did something in self defense I'd probably be crucified as a racist and a bigot and I'd never work in my career again. So yea, I am pretty terrified and I avoid you fucks when I can, doesn't mean I won't put you in the ground if it comes to it.

I find it amusing how people say sharks are vicious and violent and savage but won't get in a tank with them and say that to their three rows of teeth.
>liblogic