Alright Sup Forums

Alright Sup Forums
I need tae rant
>be me
>be white Scotsman
>live in same hoose for 7 years, good neighbours, nae bother at aw
>next door neighbour moved away tae fuckin London
>week later some turban-wearin muslim fuckheids move in
>day one I drop in tae welcome them tae the neighbourhood, bring some flowers as a hoosewarming gift
>darky slams door in face
>fuck you too then ya fuckin prick
>go home, think nuthin mair of it
>that night I hear them arguin in turbanspeak
>carries on until 3am
>reet, fuck these lot, where's me fuckin chib
>go to door with chib in pocket
>darky opens it and with a thick paki accent, says 'what the fuck do you want you shit'
>Ah want yoo and yer fuckin wife tae shut yer fuckin holes arguin so I can get some fuckin sleep man
>'is my property, I can do anything'
>slams door
>arguin goes on for another hour
>Next day (yesterday) I go tae work, and get haim to find ma fuckin front gairden fucked tae bits
>ah'm gonnae fuckin chib um so I am, the fuckin broon cunt
>knock door
>nobody home
>his gairden's shite awready so I cannae really fuck anythin up
>That night they come haim, same shite, arguin aw night, pretty sure at wan point he was tryn tae put his missus' heid through the fuckin wall
>get fuckin enraged
>go to street
>GET FUCKIN OOTSIDE HERE YE FUCKIN PAKI CUNT, AH'M GONNAE STICK THE FUCKIN HEID ON YE, FUCKIN IGNORANT PRICK
>comes oot with the polis awready on the phone
>'you cannot touch me, or it is assault'
>AH'M GONNAE GIVE YOO A FUCKIN GLESGAE KISS YA STUPIT CUNT
>start steppin tae 'im
>runs back inside like a wee fanny
>polis arrive, take mah name, kidnae give a shite that the paki ruined mah gairden, only care aboot me threatenin tae nut 'im
>polis fuck aff eventually
>nae fuckin sleep again
>sleep until 2 in the aifternoon today
>go oot for a fag
>find veggie peels, fuckin used nappies and bottles of pish in mah gairden
>polis kidnae give a shite
>fuckin rage mate, swear ah'v never wanted tae chib anycunt befair

WAT DO

tl;dr Muslim is putting shitty diapers and bottles of urine in my front garden, the police don't give a fuck, but if I beat him I'll be arrested, how to fix the situation??

>Wat Do
Try speaking in English for a start. To many of you foreign cunts here in England. Speak the language or fuck off, fuck Irish cunt speaking gaelic.

Here ya go.
Just don't be goin' sending me any haggis, ya cunt.

Do one you fuckin English prick,I'm as Irish as a fuckin bottle of Highland Park ya mug

>English Prick
Why the fuck you foreigners come to my land and insult me? You're worse than a Paki, you skirt wearing, Paddy cunt.

If only mate. He's at it now,I can hear him beatin fuck outtae his missus and kid

Just what happens when ye cannae have a fuckin drink I guess

Call the police and say he's beating the shit out of his wife

I live in glasgow you utter fuckin pie, keep yer shite country ya fuckin spaz, indyref2 m8

op you type like an utter fanny, and you let yourself get cucked by a paki, you're no real scotsman

I'm no a grass, wouldn't call the bacon on my worse enemy

>Indyref2
Not happening in the near future.

Stay cucked though, your cucked the the EU-Jew. Leave and we are building a wall, Scotland 's paying for it. Seamus, cunt.

Deliberate reference to the fallacy of the same name?

Aye I did, but if he had the baws to actually come outside and no call the police when i wiped the floor with him I'd flatten the cunt

I reckon the typing adds to the story though... especially for people whoaren't scottish

if you've got a paki problem you're southside, probably near the shawlands area

i am too

lets catch a pint so i can drug and rape you

Fill a paper bag full of shit, put it outside his door, light it on fire, ring the doorbell and run away while he stomps the fire out .

you need to go 100% glasgow if you're going to do it right, not flip flop back and forth

THIS IS GETTIN DONE

brb shitting in bag

welp unless you have enough balls to deal with the assault charges buy some bagpipes. every time the sandmonkey fucks are making you angry play them (even if you don't know how). not only are you protected cause expressing your own culture, bagpipes are loud as fuck and bound to interrupt whatever the dune-coons are up too.

>reet,

that's Newcastle speak you twat, if you're going to try and pin this on a weegie at least do it properly.

You should have got the polis to take the piss bottles or the nappies, they should be able to use that as evidence, they'll have prints all over them. Also record the noise they make.

you can get the cops to come round if hes beating his wife, keep doing it until they shut up

What the fuck are you Euro trash talking about? It seems English...but makes no sense. Do you realize how retarded you sound? God I hope you're larping. If not...smfh

You'll get done for that, don't know the exact term the courts use but its considered anti social to make too much noise at night, you'll end up getting threatened with eviction unless you own your flat, you'll still get hit with charges though, don't want to be losing your job over that pish mate.

throw ham at his hoseand at him whenever you see him

>2 cellmates in jail
>what you in for?
>murder mate, you?
>I put a fiery bag of shit on my neighbour's porch

Are you really that much of a walaper mate? of course you wont get jailed. You'll get sent out to pick up litter fur CS or get a fine. Not to mention they'll try and pass it off as a hate crime, I hope for your sake you're pally with your boss otherwise its the jobcentre for you my friend. You need to box clever.

Tá sé an fágobfh.