Yo

this degeneracy is not appreciated

Sorry but I have I bf and we don't cheat

>dating a fag
gross

nah they're both straight

Okay, homo.

I didn't say I was.

I accidentally napped for four hours today and woke up hungry so I had a big fat sandwich and also drank, which feels weird since I just woke up but technically it's almost evening. I don't know. How are you?

They are even gayer than me

Literally nobody is gayer than you except for, like, me.

You can't see straight.
I had some pizza and a bottle of wine last night, and got donuts this morning. I'm pretty good, just uncertain of what to do now.
I ran 10 miles today and I wasn't / am not tired at all. Didn't feel anything. I've only been able to run a bit over 6 recently, so I don't know what happened.

neat

well now thats just rude

An ENTIRE bottle of wine? Are you an alcoholic or something?

I keep wanting to run again but every time you tell me how far you ran I hate myself so I don't.

You're just very good at faggotry.

My talents are numerous and amazing, yes

They all kinda fall under the umbrella of gay shit, though.

It just happened. It was good wine. My friend made me chug some so that increased the consumption. Chugging wine isn't pleasant.
I don't like to say how much I run to you, but it was necessary to highlight that I don't know what's going on. I ran AN ENTIRE HOUR without taking any breaks for the first portion of the run. It was fucking crazy for me, at least.

I am talented at enjoying a golden gaytime

youtube.com/watch?v=BJ7NVjZ-Eyg

Wine is definitely meant to be sipped, not chugged.

I appreciate that you are aware that I don't like knowing these things. You probably encountered flow state inadvertently. Physical limitations disappear sometimes; especially since those limitations are often psychological to begin with. What made you stop?

>google this
>it's ice cream
what the fuck australia

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes rol back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

I endorse this post

Well, it was from before gay meant faggotry. Nowadays they're self aware as fuck

Their tagline is "It's hard to have a gaytime on your own"

My lips turned purple.
I thought ten miles was enough. I didn't want to overdo anything and injure myself just because I was feeling cocky. I knew I really needed to pee too even though I couldn't feel it, since I needed to pee at the beginning of the run. Every breath felt like my first, and every step like the first. It never hurt.

That reminds me, I should really stop calling myself gay and start calling myself a sodomite. It's more accurate and timeless.

Were you drunk enough to suck your friend's dick?

You should've kept going. Just as an experiment in unusual capacity. Although I wonder if the next time you run you'll experience the same thing, if you broke a limit here, or if it was just a rare state you found yourself in.

yall freaks

I wouldn't have sucked her feminine penis if she had one, no.
Call me a fucking idiot, but this was like a fucking spiritual experience. This is a gift. I hope I can keep it and show that I deserve it. I don't want to go back to the old way of living. It's been such an incredible high that I'm slightly afraid of normalcy.

have a golden gaytime with me

>her
oh
Did you hit that at least?

I've experienced that level of bliss, such ecstasy that you're afraid it'll never return, before. I find it's a hard thing to maintain between moments.

o..okay, can you shove it in my mouth?

Sure.
Dunno if you can fit the whole thing though

I'm not going to cuck my roommate. Just hanging out with his girlfriend all day when he isn't here. Platonically. We talked all day and got a pizza.
I'll do anything to keep this. I'm no longer paralyzed by my anxiety, and I feel comfortable in my own skin. Even if it's temporary, living feels good. My vision is clearer than it's been in a while.

Cuck your roommate. You know you want to. Give her the BWC.

I can see clearly now the rain is gone~

thats alright, it will drip down my lips and face and will fit it all eventually

It's average.
Dude, I want to get the hell off of here and eat a healthy dinner and actually do productive things. That's not normal for me. I don't feel the compulsion to binge on unhealthy food and run away from my problems.

Don't waste it, just swallow

Back to the regularly scheduled posting cuz you yucks can't figure out your sexual interests

Shh, let me meme.

Now that I've never experienced. Take advantage of it.

She's a petite Asian, so I'm sure it'd be big enough.
I really want to fucking get off of this horrible place. Threads are useless. Try to convince me not to. [Hint: nothing will work]

More?

is your roommate yellow?

I usually only depart when something triggers the envy that is constantly simmering under my facade so really I've got no ammunition to work with here.

if u leave ill go for a run :^)

nah ive got it down

You want to hear me talk more? Sure.
He's white, but he watches anime.
Don't you envy me and my ten mile runs and this gift some god has graciously bestowed upon me?
Are you all better from the surgery?

heed my warnings friends, if you do not cease this sodomy you will burn in the next life

maaaaybe

everyone I know is a fucking weeaboo

I do, but not enough. I tend to envy things that have been accomplished through dedication much less than things which have been granted.

I live in Australia, I am burning in this life

Source on the artist?

its so thick though...

so are you bby

>you will burn in the next life
The gods favor me, you poor being.

I'm not weeaboo.
This is from my hard work. Some kind entity has noticed my continued arduous efforts with running and answered my prayers. I never expected them to be answered, but it feels good that they may have been.
Punch yourself in the appendix to check.
Popomodoro, Tumblr

zac is
T H I C C
H
I
C
C

you watch anime you fucking weeb

yeah that's what I mean. That's why I don't envy it. You earned something that you worked for.

zac is
F A T
A
T

this is why you don't post images when you do that meme

uguu....

T H I C C

its in the garbage somewhere

the flames of hell are hotter than Australias heat

What can one man do against such reckless normalcy?

thicc on my face daddy

school shooting

Looks fine to me

Thats okay
nice change of pace

worked on my screen

It's fucking tasty :3

Not much at all.
You should run whatever amount you can. It might please the same gods that have been so kind to me.
>not keeping it

That solves nothing, normals do not learn by such brazen example.

there is only one god you poor lost soul

???

I don't have a whatchamacallit available.

didnt get the chance to ask, they did whatever they do with it long before I awoke

Whats a simple man to do. Lay down and die I suppose.

>not being awake for it
Shame. I'll pray for you when you do start.

ok ima need your screen resolutions and browsers

maybe 4chanx settings if those don't clarify things

what are those things called again

TREADMILL

I could only think of "walkman" for some reason and I'm like I haven't seen one of those in a decade and a half

im not going to be awake when someone is taking a scalpel to my fucking stomach and insides

Chrome
1920x1080
Unedited settings

Sorry, but I can't continue this sinful life.
I should go.
lol r u mad my b

Hail Judge.
See y'all later.

I'm proud of your decision.

alright cool I'm using waterfox, it is probably a browser thing then

ave chaplain. Later.

yes, very

opened chrome, it works there. Good to know.

not actually a fag fag here, how is everybody?

>his browser can't even do dank memes
lol get a load of this fag

Become a fag fag.

yeah but my browser also isn't a jewish conspiracy so I'm into that

but I only like feminine cock

>implying firefox isn't a conspiracy to turn goys into furries

I use WATERFOX, cuckboy.