This is borderline experimental

>this is borderline experimental

What did Jay mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CJP8J84vzTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that it was brilliant kino, which it of course is

I wonder if it would make it any less funny to them if they knew that fight was taken shot-for-shot from the final boss in RE5.

I guess it was more for the fans.

he meant it was amost experimental, but not fully experimental. it was only on the border of being experimental.

>posting the shooped version

Reminder
youtu.be/CJP8J84vzTA

Wait what the fuck
Is he saying that he wipes when he pees?
Is he a literal female?

>user confirmed for covered in piss

this is part of the reason you're a virgin.

a lot of people wipe. its better than jiggling your shit, and spraying piss everywhere.

and even after that there is piss left over.

you literally cannot pee, and not leave a trace behind. dabbing with a single piece of TP absorbs the last lingering drop, either if you're cut, or uncut, there is always pee droplets at the tip of your dick.

He's saying that it's so weird and unconventional that it's bordering on being an experimental film.

he means it's borderline experimental, if you know what i mean

Do you also sit down while peeing? Are you German? LMAO

these guys are borderline terrific

this

no, i do this i grab a piece of toilet paper, wad it and stick it on the end of my dick, then use the other hand to pinch the base, with one finger underneath closing off the urethra and squeeze it down to the tip getting out the last few drops.

i don't like having wet underwear, i don't like having the front of my pants all covered in piss dribbles from waving my dick around, i don't like cleaning my toilet every fucking day or having dried piss all over, and i don't like smelling like piss.

the only time i shake my dick after pissing is if im in a public bathroom using a urinal, and then i make sure to lean forward and only shake the head around so the urinal gets all (or most) of the spray.

>LMAO

this is another part of the reason you're a virgin.

Jesus, RLM... how did they get away with this?

Please stop using my name in vain.
Memes wont save your soul.

predictions for their ghostbuster review?

will mike like it because it's schlok?

Mike will make anti-feminist jokes but the actual review won't include anything about the female cast

Do this two go down on each other?

I would be surprised if he likes it.
He fucking loves the original, and I hear they make a lot of references that fall flat.

do that two go down where on who?

Half(-Assed Opinions) In the Bag (for Disney)

>40,000$ on film school for this

I'm pretty sure Ghostbusters is Mikes all time favorite movie, so no he'll probably hate it

It's going to be one of their wacky fake reviews.

Being a shot for shot remake of one particular scene from a video game, it was actually explicitly experimental. Jay was accidentally very close to the mark but just didn't have the courage to commit.

They'll comment on the controversy and make fun of it without actually committing to a firm stance on either side so as to avert the risk of alienating any of their viewers while also appearing to be nonchalant and above it all.

Anybody wanna bet?

non-wipers are scum and I would never EVER suck any of your dirty cocks.

>wiping OR jiggling

some of us wear underwear

>letting piss soak into your undergarments

The fuck is wrong with you?

DO you not wipe your arse properly either because your underwear will just do the job anyway?

I remember in their Red Tails review they made fun of people blaming the distribution problems on racism, and said no one wanted to release the movie probably because it sucked. I imagine they're gonna say the same thing as to why Ghostbusters will bomb so hard.

>2016
>having a penis

Jay will love it. Because Jay is a dumb fucking contrarian pleb. He literally always goes against whatever the norm is, but only to make him seem special, and since most people (i.e. internet manchildren, basement dwellers, etc) hate it he'll most definitely praise it. But that's not surprising since he also praised Feig and bridesmaids on an episode of hitb.

Mike will probably think it is stupid. But recently Mike has been praising stupid films so it is still uncertain if he'll say he liked it or not.

spot on

Never watched any of these guy's videos but now I feel a little dirty for saying borderline experimental in a thread once.

I just started watching these yesterday. It's strange how they aren't super funny themselves, but the laughter is infectious.

Who cares? People called Jay can't form opinions worth heeding.

after a couple hours it smells great senpai

I'm gonna start wiping my dick now

I find that if I don't dab after peeing, then there's absolutely no way to get all of the excess urine out of my penis and some of it inevitably ends up soaking into my underpants.

I'm not sure if it's just a foreskin thing or what, but I have to dab.

You probably reek of piss

How do you dab at a urinal? Do you walk over to the sink and use a paper towel on your dick?

Narrative was thrown out the window in favor of testing the limits of visuals and choreography.

What the fuck are you talking about? Jay loved Civil War, just like most normies. Same with Deadpool, Star Wars, etc. He also likes small weird movies. He just likes what he likes.

>he also praised Feig and bridesmaids on an episode of hitb
If I recall, he said there was probably a really funny 90 minute movie buried in the bloat.

Do you just make up whatever nonsense you want and pass it off as a valid opinion, despite it having no basis in reality?

If there's nobody else in the bathroom, then I grab a square of TP from the toilet before I start peeing.

If there is somebody else in the bathroom, then I just don't dab. Most of the time, I'm able to dab but if there's someone else in the bathroom, I won't bother. It's not the end of the world.

>soaking into my underpants.

That is what underpants were invented for.

Fuck, for the longest time I thought I was the only one who did this.

Great reason to bump a dead thread, user. Wonderful contribution.

>Resident Evil/RLM

Gonna be a goo-
>the piss absorbency rate of your undergarments

This is how every modern Half in the bag review goes

>:So Mike what did you think."
>"IT fucking sucked!!!"
>"whoa really?!?!?!"
>"No, it was ok. What did you think?"
>"I thought it was ok too. I liked some technical aspects especially the way the camera work was handled and it had ok tone."
>"there was this one part I thought was a little strange but I guess I can kinda see what they were doing with it but I don't think it went far enough to sell me on the premise."
>"Do you recommend it Mike?"
"If you like this genre you will like it yes. what about you Jay?"
>"Yes."
>then they throw a beer bottle on the floor and scream FUCK while Chris Evans cries in the corner.

>Chris Evans

What if Chris Evans was a guest on BOTW?

which Chris Evans?
FACTS guy?
or contagious laughter guy?

Both

That's because that's just how modern blockbusters are. They're scientifically engineered to be pleasing and inoffensive. RLM is clearly aware of how their reviews can get sort of same-y and that's why they started the re:View series.

>They're scientifically engineered to be pleasing and inoffensive.
Not all of them.

Nice bump of a dead thread, idoit.

Pot kettle black. You contributed even less than the guy you responded too. Almost as little as I'm making now.
You fucking prick.

>12:48:37
>13:09:53
dat gigantic time gap (eyeroll)