Saturday night feels thread

Saturday night feels thread.
Theme: love
Share your stories and concerns

I loved her. But I was confused. I didn't know what to do so i shut her out. And now she might be gone.

I used to be in the same boat. Don't worry about it, you'll find someone else eventually and you'll forget about her. Learn from your mistakes so you don't fuck up your future relationships.

Yea. It's not the first time for me either. Altough this time it was actually my own fault. Doesn't make it hurt less though.

A classic feel

I love you so much.

You're my everything, but I'm nothing. You're always saying I'm someone good, and very important for you. Maybe that's why you can fart and laugh about it only with me. But why don't you want to be mine? I know, I'm not as good as him. I know, I don't have many friends or many money. But you said you didn't care about that. You're the first one who look at me without any pity. Maybe you really love me. I hope so. But do you love him that much? I'm sorry to be me, and not someone better. If it can make you happy, I will support you two, even if it could kill me from the inside.

Fucking cringed. Check into a psych ward you fucking pussy.

Nice double double.
And happy to make you cringe. Love is full of cringeworthly moment.

I loved him, but he got over me in two days. In two days, he asked out someone new. Two days.
He never really cared about me.

My depression is getting worse. I can't even watch videos anymore because my internet is down permanently and I only have 10 gbs of data a month. It's getting harder now.

Fuck off, it's the best feels you'll get ever

I'm in love with my best friend. She's the most important person in the world to me. Everything she does, every word she speaks, and every breath she takes, touches my heart. We cuddle sometimes and when we do, I feel at peace. We joke and we get into very intimate conversations. I have never loved someone so much. Just one thing, she is gay. The other day she told me she was going on a date with a girl. I told her I was happy for her, and that she deserved someone to love her the way a genuine lover would. I felt a little sad about it. Honestly, I'm not trying to start anything with her, because after all, she is gay. I'm just trying to stop having these feelings for a girl and I want to stop thinking about what ifs because there are none. She is gay, and that is that. Now guys, how can I come face to face with this fact and forget about my feelings? I don't want to lose my best friend. Please share your opinion.

Just break it off man. It's only gonna be harder the more you see her happy

Get some meds bro. Go outside, get some excersize, get some therapy, talk to more people, get some sunlight, eat non junk food, get a job where you like what you do. I have you in my thoughts bro.

I believe you and want to read it but the quality is ass.

Damn can some kind user give me a TL:DR?

Thanks man. I'm already trying some of that stuff. Usually exercising gives me anxiety because of being in public. Most therapy doesn't work sadly.

Actually therapy doesn't work for me either, but it does for some people. If you have a lot of anxiety or panic attacks I would reccomend taking either lexapro for depression/anxiety (side effect weight gain though) or klonopin which has been a godsend for my anxiety. (although its very hard to quit, same thing with lexapro actually)

I don't know if this belongs in this thread but, theres this one girl that I've been trying to forget because I don't have any idea where she is now (and I never had a shot in the first place) but for some reason when I've almost forgotten about her she appears in one of my dreams and I want it to fucking stop, it's been years since I've seen her, but I can remember her face, the sound of her voice, even the shape of her body, the only real thing I can't remember is her name (well I can remember her first name), which is why I don't know how to find out where she is. I need advice on how to forget, because I've already let go the feelings I had for her.

How would I go about getting a prescription? I don't think I have anxiety for the most part though. I just get really worried about stuff occasionally

Pretty sad

talk to a psychiatrist

pic related was fucking gold user

watch out for kpins and xans and the like I got mad addicted and fucked my life up u might not be an autist like me just a word to the wise