What do regular Russians think if Putin...

What do regular Russians think if Putin? In the UK he is portrayed as an evil dictator that steals the wealth of the people and the people fear him.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/money/4641093/vladimir-putin-net-worth/
youtube.com/watch?v=pGwkD2cSnfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he sucks

You're a small minority apparently

I've talked with a russian qt in the past, and she said that they love him.

Whenever I said something about him she would get mad. Even if it is to say that Putin means little faggot in spanish.

Strong man who controls everything in the state. An autocrat. Father of corruption. He should go, but only in terms of democratic processes.

>regular Russian
What is that anyway

Everyone hates our government but loves putin.

Russians love strong men leaders.

everything what you think about the queen
mostly nothing and don't care
you're not russian if you're not phlegmatic after all

>every tyrant was loved by his people when he was in power
Really makes me think

russians have asiatic collective mind of mongol horde
putin is their khan and they will love him no matter what happens

t. Taras, thanks for comment.

>russians have asiatic collective mind of mongol horde
well memed but in fact Russians are even more individualistic that europeans

putins frustration towards the west is closely felt by russians

so putin does the opposite of yeltsin who many russians thought betrayed their country then putin is a good leader in their eyes

enough to satisfy the russian machismo, everything else is pretty trivial

I'm not sure that's true, yevgenij

time.com/money/4641093/vladimir-putin-net-worth/

Literally a modern day tsar

Most think that he's above average. His cult of personality in the west is kind of creepy 2bh.

t. was born in 2002
It's true. Communism completely destroyed any trust to government or other people

indeed you know more about my country than me

>belkovsky

Yes but individualistic mentality is more than a distrust or distance from gubment

Spasibočki

I will never understand why the Russian people would vote for someone that is obviously a corrupt oligarch. He an his ilk have manipulated and taken advantage of the fall of the Soviet union and made billions off of it. Money that should rightfully belong to the Russian people and not be pocketed by some rich KGB scum and his buddies.

>Yes but individualistic mentality is more than a distrust or distance from gubment
and what is it, tell me

During his reign Russian returned theirs dignity - Chenchnya was pacificated, Crimea returned back. Many Russians live better now since the moment of theirs birth.

It comes down to many facets of life though, from being encouraged to question what professor is saying at uni (which we know doesn't happen in Russia) and to the concept of free thought in general. I mean the self-reliance aspect because Russian institutions are so shitty is just one small part of the whole ideology.

Russians are Europeans, but nice digits

>Many Russians live better now since the moment of theirs birth
A result of replacing a faulty economic system with a less faulty one. It's not attributable to Putin. In fact he's made it worse by catering to his oligarch friends and pursuing a hostile foreign policy.

If you had to choose between starving to death and eating rotten food what would you do? People had enough """democracy""" and """freedom""" in the 90s. Back then no one cared about election fraud or dead journalists or anything really. You reap what you sow.

russian women seems to love him.

I live near the Russian embassy in London and this area is full of oligarch scum. I can't begin to describe to you how hateful these """"""people"""""" are

Yes, but it will take a long time before 86% of Russians will admit this fact. It will not happen when Putin v 2017 is in the Kremlin. But he is changing. In 2001 he wanted Russia to join NATO, lol.

>which we know doesn't happen in Russia
Seems only you "know" that.

Anyway, I still got no answer why Russians shouldnt be considered individualistic.

Oh come on, lack of free thought which adheres to what the majority think is 'right'

Also I studied with a lot of russians and belarussians in LT

They like him because they are fucking brainwashed. Some are honest and say "If i were him i would steal too, you think you wouldnt?"

Young generation is bad also, they never experienced non-putin and non-putin's russia.

Trust in parliament/government/court/police is very low but putin is a GOD.

People unironically think he tries his best while BAD officials, ministers and deputess fuck everything up.

>In the UK he is portrayed as an evil dictator that steals the wealth of the people and the people fear him.
That's completely accurate, though.

>lack of free thought
Again, some abstract terms which explain nothing.

>well memed but in fact Russians are even more individualistic that europeans
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because if you vote against him you get put on a watch list

High quality post, Bobby.

and you know this how?

Holy shit delete this post, now! You gonna get poisoned with plutonium

Domestic policy: He is not so bad but his party and his friends in parliament seats are retarded fucks.
Also I personally love him because we can check liberashkas and hohols while we talk about his policies.
>Rich and high-middle class people says about Putin: Nice man
>Liberals, hohols, zmagars, beggars: GULAG, low salaries reeeeeee, gib meh muh fridam, we wuz gaylords and shiieet.
Foreign policy: God Emperor, I fucking love what he's doing, godspeed my man.

They are. They generally don't give a damn about the society they live in an only want to get on with their private lives.
This is mostly a product of shitty governments for generations though.

does his mandat will end or he is eternel president ?

>we can check liberashkas and hohols while we talk about his policies.
true

I liked trump over killary desu but..
really makes u think

cмoтpи твoe фoтo нaшeл

Well the fact that the orthodox clergy still shapes popular Russian opinion is one point for you

Уeбывaй в /po/paшy и cиди тaм c хoхлaми и дpyзьями пo paзyмy c opaнжeй и лeнтaчeй.
Tyт тeбe нe мecтo, нищий oбмyдoк.

Well, I got that, you actually cant defend your point while not being able to give up cold war stereotypes about Russians.

Чeт ты быcтpo пopвaлcя. И кcтaти, coвceм мимo.

Well I'm willing to be enlightened, but do you know how many times I was insulted in Russian, in Baltic states, by sovok bydlo ?

He switches between prime minister and president. He can do this as long as he likes.

yeah and i bet you'd get shit here too if you left the m25

Just curious, are did you go to study in the Baltics as a brit?

>пopвaлcя
Taк и знaл чтo вылoвил бeжeнцa c хapкaчa.
Moжeшь yeбывaть c этoгo caйтa пoкa тeбя кaдыpoвcкий cпeцнaз нa бyтылкy нeнacaдил, я знaю, вы этo любитe.

only bc baltic people can't create their own swear words

youtube.com/watch?v=pGwkD2cSnfg

>He switches between prime minister and president. He can do this as long as he likes.

smart man

>Also I personally love him because we can check liberashkas and hohols while we talk about his policies.
This.
And this.

>if you left the m25
lol why would I do that ?

Australian

That would make sense if what they said otherwise was in Lithuanian. Just accept these people are not balts.

лoлкa этo дoвoльнo pacпpocтpaнeнный интepнeт cлeнг
>кaдыpoвcкий
ты дeйcтвитeльнo гopдишьcя этoй мpaзью?
>нa бyтылкy
oн eщe чтo тo пpo cocaч гoвopит...

>but do you know how many times I was insulted in Russian, in Baltic states
>sovok bydlo
if you're look as one of your friends which you have posted in the one of /caucasus/ threads
you probably was accused in being faggot which you probably are

Can you please say that again in English bro ?

>in being faggot
Good to see Russian education blossoming

he said that you look like a faggot which is why you got harrassed by bydlos

Go back to Greece

English is not his native language m8

>File: kuzu.jpg (47 KB, 337x514)
wtf is that really his photo?

From 2011

Russians have a mongoloid tendency in their brain cases from substantial oriental admixture; as such they cannot help but rally behind authoritarians like Putin, due to their zerg-like slavic brainpans.

yes it's him

Bit weird m8 saving all these pics

I'm gay.

Jesus, you looked hilarious. Just why?

That's a bit gay m8

Why what ?

it's weird namefagging and posting your pictures all over Sup Forums

Why did you have such... appearance? You still look like that?

Nah

>dyed hair
fag

See this is what I mean.

If youre not a abibas laden twat who beats his wife and sports a fucking pidoraška across the shoulder then you're a fucking backdoor bandit

go be salty somewhere else

You post your photos on Sup Forums, namefag, dye your hair, and then complain that people treat you like an attention seeking faggot? Sounds legit.

To be fair this is borderline crossdressing

I didnt even post any pics till someone else decided it was relevant to this discussion somehow.

:3

its not unreasonable that people would make fun of you with that appearance

M-MORE

Cuck.

Corrupt.

The average pro-Putin posters

Putin is not the cause of those problems. The number of murders, suicides and abortions have decreased drastically since Putin

Savior of the white race? No, he is a Bolshevik.

Why would a foreigner care about our abortions rates?
Better to kill the baby than giving a birth to it in a place full of poverty and indifference

This is because ethnic Russians are being replaced by Muslims (with Putin's approval, of course)

>supports Muslim immigration
>against death penalty
>supports gun control
>supports free healthcare
Why do liberals hate him again?

I love him he is a great leader and president