Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I have really great news, the other day I received an acceptance from the University of Cambridge to study Law

I don't have any friends irl, I'm a recluse. You guys have been my closest friends, the people who know my deepest darkest secrets. So idk, I wanted to share this good news - the only good news I've had in a long time - with you guys. I wanted to share it with someone.

Thanks for being my best friend, user.

Bump

Remember user, when u get pussy don't forget to post tits and stuff

If this isn't bullshit, then congratulations. That's fucking awesome.

Congrats user. I'm proud of you.

That's pretty sweet. Debts a bitch? Who's paying for your schooling?
I think the most future in demand jobs are cybersecurity related, and law enforcement. So good job.

Nice user. I, myself, am considering trying to get into Harvard.

>pats you on back
imma call you when i get arrested again, user

>Debts a bitch? Who's paying for your schooling?
I'll be paying for myself with a government loan. But in the UK the cost of university is lower than in America, about £27k (not including rent and stuff). Also 'law school' isn't something you do on top of your undergraduate degree in the UK, it IS your undergraduate degree. And UK degrees are one year shorter than American degrees (3 years vs 4) so that helps to save money too.

I'll get about £11k from the courts next year because I was a victim of sexual abuse when I was a child, so that will help too. I think of it as a perverse inheritance lol

Good luck Sup Forumsro, I have faith in you. Make sure you let us know what happens!

Checked

That's awesome! Good job Sup Forumsro

Law enforcement =/= lawyer

Law enforcement is stuff like cops, who probably know less about the law than you or I do

Congratulations user.
Good luck with your studies.

Is that UCAS?
Subject to conditions. Did you get the required grades?

Nice work, OP. I plan on applying for law schools in autumn, hopefully I'll have good news as well.

What route are you going to be taking. Corporate, civil, criminal, etc.?

Yep it's UCAS. I haven't got the grades yet, the offer is conditional on me getting the grades in >pic related

I was initially thinking of going into investment banking purely for the money, but after reading more about the hellish lifestyle I've decided that banking's not for me

I'd really like to be a barrister (someone who advocates in court in behalf of clients, as opposed to a solicitor who meets with clients, gives legal advice and directs barristers on how to argue the case). Right now I'm considering corporate for the money, or human rights or criminal for the genuine emotional interest

Don't celebrate too early bro. Get the grades first. A*AA is no walk in the park. Still. Congrats. They must have liked your cover letter.

congrats. don't admit this anywhere else. Visiting Sup Forums is good cause to deny you admission to the bar.

Hope it works out for you! When you say law school, is that American law school?

Where are you thinking of applying?