I legitimately fucking hate my wife. I don't even know what to do anymore...

I legitimately fucking hate my wife. I don't even know what to do anymore. I literally think about hurting her every minute of every day. Please help me with ideas if terrible things to do to her or to cause her pain. Also posting pics, please degrade her and insult her in any way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SNPp2IBO-T0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'd gladly take her off your hands

Fuck off with this cringe, you supremely lonely little sperglet.

full frontal of this whore?

>this whore

>because I have difficulty finding pictures of random naked strangers on the internet

Laxatives in morning coffee.
Fuck her ass every night
Start raping her

Consider using her toothbrush to cleanse your colon.

Looking for something more subtle since we have kids, and she will royally fuck me on child support as well as visitation.

The milks gone bad

>of course you are, son
>of course you do, son
>of course she will, son

Get a divorce, dick.

Haven't really gotten anything that good yet, bumping with more pics in hope of a truly great idea.
Kinda just wish she would meet an unfortunate end, or get raped in a parking lot, idk

Are you fucking illiterate? I said earlier she would get my daughter and rape me on child support.

Please do so

ITT: Actual fucking retards.

How does no one have anything truly great

Nope, but now that we know who she is, she may be interested in this thread

I was in a similar situation. What does she do that gets to you?

Mine would basically question or insult my integrity on a core level, a constant assault of all things sacred. The cup of venom filled up drop by drop, I couldn't dilute it anymore. Got to the point where one thing and I'm already raging, hulk smash.

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you son?

jesus fucking christ

Go be a faggot elsewhere

Right. You stay here.

charming as fuck to the rest of the world though, psycho narcissist to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=SNPp2IBO-T0

Is she a fat Mexican midget? Cuz that's what she looks like.

Do you think that room would look better with crown moulding?

I felt the same about my ex and I was also in the same position with child support if we got divorced. My master plan was to turn her into a slut and assume the role of cuck. She would fuck around all the time and send me pics of her covered in cum and even sucking multiple cocks...all with "my blessing". After I complied a large folder full of her fucking around I changed the locks and filed for divorce. She swore no judge would ever give me custody, but when my attorney sent her attorney the discovery documents her tune changed. I now have full custody and that fucking cunt pays me child support.

I don't even have a wife and want one. Gas yourself faggot jew

>bitches
>amirite guise

SPOILER: Anyone who uses the term "cuck" has never been, nor will ever be married.

For fucks sake, you lonely fucking Aspergers victims.

post her cell number

OP, Why do you hate your wife?

There may be a way to salvage things, depending on why you hate her so much