This is the poster child for the numale movement

This is the poster child for the numale movement.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1142978/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnjwTawLufw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that hack roeper

Are you a secret numale?

is two fingers like the mongoloid britbong middle finger aka peace sign?

How the fuck is this shit a movie review?

Like how?

is babby going to start a reddit memevnt on twitter?

what kind of a name is chard?

>fat balding slob with numale glasses

Literally the embodiment of the SJW movement.

It's a typo for Chad.

Is his hair flying away?

Are you going to white knight these critics all day on Sup Forums?

>The state of movie reviewers in the year of 2016

How do we fix this?

does me being authentic to Sup Forums make you upset?

we should start making a list of these people, make it a meme and wait for reddit to post it everywhere

>numale
stop using Sup Forums buzzwords

did you read what he wrote and look at the rating he gave it?

What the fuck does that have to do with the movie? Predicting the possible cultural impact of a movie years into the future somehow factors into the score a movie receives? wat?

>it's a conservative neckbeard thinks he's above liberal neckbeards episode

>it's a pretentious, "enlightened" neckbeard thinks he's above all neckbeards episode

Do you not know who roeper is you fucking pleb?

+1 UPVOAT XDD

>Call a shitty review out for being shitty
>Somehow this is a new social movement

What the fuck is a numale

After being told to "just make your own movies then," and having all those movies fail horribly (because of the patriarchy of course), the feminist fantasy for decades was to identify a wildly popular and influential male movie, then go back in time and prestidigitate all the male characters into feminist characters (read: ugly women) and have the IP still retain it's impact and success.

Thus, ghostbusters '16.

males who've been stripped of all testosterone and loaded up with estrogen from BPA products.

so it does?

Depends on when you need to use it

Nobody cares m8. Try some other board.

Just be glad he didn't somehow work in references to Trump and gamergate.

Sup Forums calls them cucks. What does Sup Forums call them?

usually men raised by single mothers

a faggot

That's literally the opposite of me, but nice try!

>What the fuck is a numale

Pic related

Think about someone that would be a fan of shit flicks like picture related. everyone knows one and in fact you might just be one
thats a numale

A man who has intentionally and entirely succumbed to the whims of his wife, girlfriend, or "female friend", and considers this choice a viable way of life that must be defended at all costs.
In a word, a man who has been broken and conditioned beyond repair, one way or another.

wrong

That image was literally made by feminists you retard.

>Roeper is the closest thing to a modern day Ebert
> he hates it

>numale cucks who run blogs that barely average 500 hits a month

>they love it

really makes you think..

>wonder woman is the first modern female capeflick
>all reports from behind the scenes are negative
>gal is quite a bad actress

On one hand critics will hate it because it isn't a quipfest marvel flick, on the other it's female led

How will that movies reviews be handeld

>McKinnon is so good on “Saturday Night Live,” but she absolutely butchers her performance in this film — mugging for the camera, bouncing around in an exaggerated manner as if she’s in a “Three Stooges” short, and drawing attention to herself even when a scene calls for her to react and not engage in wholesale attention-getting thievery.
Roeper speaks the truth. She's an annoying try hard in everything I've seen from this film. Not sure if she's to blame for not having the acting chops to pull this off, the writing, or Feig's directing that resulted in this (probably a combination of all three) but it's cringey as fuck.

Kermode is the closest to an Ebert.

The top critics should be the only critics allowed to be a part of an aggregate.
There's a place for the bloggers, and that place is the audience score.

sheesh this movie has no respect for the proton pack./

> (One indication this story takes place in the same universe occupied by the original Ghostbusters: we catch a glimpse of a bust of the late great Harold Ramis’ Egon Spengler character.)

Dear Jesus Christ I haven't seen a movie this confused about what the fuck it was supposed to be since the Stepford Wives remake.

It's ridiculous how they're swinging around the wands like lightsabers. I'm honestly supposed to believe they're not killing each other in the process?

roeper + ebert had a show together and they write for the Chicago Sun Times

Roeper is the next Ebert sorry britbro

It is a soft reboot :^)

Ugh, you manbabies are all alike.

My partner and I saw it and she LOVED IT! Of course I loved it too. Later we went out and found a proud African American male to fuck her, and she yelled out "Busting makes me feel good!" so loudly I could hear it all the way in my shed!

What about your partner's son?

Cucks

Actually that image(or at least the first version picture related) was made by Sup Forums posters before the reddit/tumbr and meme invasion

Xhe misgendered someone at xer playground and was grounded

You don't get the original ghostbusters in unrelated cameos that serve no purpose and then turn around and include a statue of Egon fucking Spengler. Was he supposed to be a legendary lone Ghostbuster in this universe? Was this a universe where the Peter, Ray, and Egon never actually saw the library ghost, and thus never became the Ghostbusters at all? If so, then why was Ernie Hudson playing an entirely different character?

This shit is awful and disjointed.

You are putting more thought into this shit than the people who created it.

Just let it go.

>You are putting more thought into this shit than the people who created it.

Exactly why I'm angry. I'll get over it, but this shit's gotta go through my system. Goddamn I knew it was gonna be bad, but I didn't expect it to be this mindless.

>My partner and I

>she

So proud the black one just knows subway routes.

It being a reference to the Ghostbuster 2 movie poster, where the ghost is signifying it's the sequel with it's two fingers.

That said, what the fuck does that have to do with this movie?

>he doesnt know the difference between the peace sign and the 2 finger fuck you

also the 2 finger fuck you was the original big boy

I wouldn't be too upset. The movie really isn't getting good reviews. The average score is low

Have you really never heard of someone referring to their significant other as "partner?" It's pretty common.

yeah I have.
I was calling you gay.
its a joke user. lighten up.

>that beard
>that ugliness
>that general awfulness
I'd kill myself if I was that guy

nu-males think the way into a women heart is begging, grovelling and shilling lmao

>Turner
>clearly a middle-aged SJW
>cold dead wall-eyed look of a broken man
>heavily receding hairline
>double chin he doesn't even bother attempting to fix
>this was a picture that he personally chose as his avatar, meaning it was the most flattering picture he could come up with
>chose to ignore what was wrong with the flick and immediately bluster out that it somehow stuck it to the man despite its many, many flaws

>Roeper
>confident
>happy
>has hair
>strong jawline
>backed by decades of experience
>a household name
>chose to fully ignore the controversy and thoroughly explained exactly what was wrong with the flick

And that's why Roeper's a top critic.

HE'S FUCKING A WHITE MALE!!

I am interested to hear what he has to say about it.

2 fingers palms facing outward is peace sign. 2 fingers palms facing inward is essentially the same as the middle finger; i just don't think it carried over to America

Yeah, I'm expecting a drop when the rest of the top critics sink their teeth into it.

We caught about half of it.

>the numale redditors of Sup Forums are calling people numales
oh boy

Didn't bother me, I just thought you really didn't know.

>those soulless dead eyes
>that look of complete defeat
>that fat face
What a complete fucking mess

>letterboxd threads are the only threads

Do not for a minute defend that fucking pleb enabling charlatan even if he agrees with you about this trash flick

I will stomp you back to imdb and even swaglord won't be able to protect you.

>generation of men who grew up watching their fathers groveling for custody or lower child support/alimony payments

Gee wonder why

Im so glad Im black

This is like that one quote from I cant remember where it wont be until 5 years from now until we actually get people's real opinions on this movie. Roeper probably has no idea that this movie has some controversy and just thought it was another shitty reboot out of the hundreds he has to review and reviewed it as such but most are just going to review it based on agendas and it will game the score.

that part of image is probably outdated actually
as far as I understand those threads have a new userbase now and all the old ones moved to /film/ or irc

Applying this only makes the ghostbusters remake and its apologists look even worse.

>Predicting the possible cultural impact of a movie years into the future somehow factors into the score a movie receives? wat?

It's part of the SJW mentality.

"If it works to propagandize my views, it is therefore good".

See the praise for: Ghostbsters 2016, Gone Home, etc.

This is the closest we'll ever get to a true Ghostbusters successor, unfortunately. Written by Aykroyd and Ramis, voiced by all of the original actors.

imdb.com/title/tt1142978/

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnjwTawLufw

Wait a second... I think I know one of the people in that collage irl.

I... I don't know how I should feel about that.

....Is that top-review supposed to be written as one of those retarded "Internet actions" teenage girls shove into their comments online betweens two asterisks, like "*HOLDS UP SPORK*"?

A fucking ADULT MALE wrote that in an OFFICIAL movie-review?

Jesis this cuck looks even worse than the one in the OP. Just fucking look at him

You're absolutely right, and I loved every minute of it.

>actually get to go back and bust the library ghost
>manages to provide a backstory for why the library ghost was angry that isn't retarded
>explains the river of slime and what it was actually used for
>only Murray phones it in, with everyone else doing a good job, especially based fucking Egon; it felt like he never left at all
>shows the ghost dimension and gets you stuck in it for awhile
>you end up fighting a fucking juvenile Slor

It gave me closure. Aykroyd wasn't fucking around when he said it was essentially the third movie. He poured most of his remaining ideas into that game.

everyone's retarded now, dude. welcome to the future

Why are plebs pretending to care about film criticism now?

For years you iqlets called Brody and White pretentious and anyone that agreed with them hipsters. Has your taste film improved now or are you still the tasteless drones you were when you cried hipster and that fun should be allowed since film is supposed to be """entertainment"""

>I

Blacks are even worse.
They are raised almost exclusively by single mothers and they usually end up in the same prisons as the fathers they never met.

why are only whites numales ?

Well you fucking apes?

Have you developed taste or is this another excuse to shitpost and stay away from developing better taste again?

weird combo of traits
>wanting to feel superior to others
>not wanting to put in effort
>arrogant snarky smugness
>lack of any real trauma

it's mostly upper middle class whites. Blacks do the "woke" thing and hispanics have "La Raza" but liberal whites become anti-nationalistic and self-loathing.

There are TONS of asian and jewish fag-boy SJW's.

They're usually even more insufferable than white SJW's do to lacking any sense of excessive personal guilt.

>replying to yourself

Pitiful.

So, a henpecked husband who comes pre-henpecked?

Kermode will like it - his wife is a women's studies professor and he is a feminist

I will always be a fan of his desu

thats not what white knight means