Hey Sup Forums, where have all the spooky chicks gone? Any experiences you guys care to share?

Hey Sup Forums, where have all the spooky chicks gone? Any experiences you guys care to share?

Goth chick general i guess.

Nothing?

This is my fetish
Bump

They are all back in hell. They only need to come out for a couple of years every century to consume enough souls to feed their hunger.

Spooky chicks are the best

spooky girls are fucking hot

Mine too

Cummed
Just now
I came

All hail the goth queen reeree Phillips

God I fucking love girls like this. Ever since I dated a slutty emo chick in HS these are the only girls I find sexy, I just wish I could meet more of them..

These modern "goth" girls are miles better than the emo and scene shit before.
Hopefully this evolution goes back to being full on goth

Yeah man i feel the same. All i see are fucking basic chicks trying to look like kardashian trash

Even when i go to shows i hardly see them. Mostly i see the typical party girls

I think it's "alt girls" now, but it's a pretty loose term
Agreed, most girls today just oook like boring duck lipped clones

Same. Mostly underage wannabe scene girls nowadays. I met a few hotties on tinder though

These days all a girl has to do to be "alt" is have shitty blue hair and some tattoos

I know literally 2 where im at and they are in a relationship with each other the rest are basically those tumblr whales

Goth pussy or fuck off

>back in hell

Huh. In my town, most have grown out of it and only dress up once or twice a year lately.

Kinda doubt it'll be the same again, but I'm enjoying this current trend
I'm still into it tbh, it's better than the huge fried looking teased hair, shitty piercings and raccoon makeup we got shortly before.

I'm just killin time right now till the show later on. Hopefully i see some spookyness

Who're you going to see?

Fuck.

TFW I will probably never meet a girl like this again ;-;

Not gonna lie. I had those stupid baggy ass tripp bondage pants and typical band tees. Now i dress a lot more stylishly but still all black and "goth"

Its just some local metal band at a bar then the DJ takes over a plays witch house the rest of the night

Oh god, those fucking Tripp pants. I just dressed like a metal head up til like the middle of 10th grade and started wearing normal clothes. Surprisingly hooked up with more goth/alt-ish girls once I started dressing normal/maybe slightly grunge-ish.

I know right i thought i was so cool. Now some chelsea boots black slim jeans and a normal flannel or black button up. When i went to go visit my friend in LA there was a few at the bars we went too but then again those were "goth bars" so i guess the chicks just dress up for those nights

Nikki Hearts

Score any good ass while in LA?

Anymore of this gal?
Looks a bit chub but a-ok

Yeah hooked up with one of the chicks at the bar. She was fucking nuts though. One of the wiccan types. She insisted i hold this crystal in my hand while i banged her. Guess it comes with the territory.

Yeah i think so

now thats what i call goth

Fuck she's cute

would impregnate

this is cindy lou who from that grinch movie right here

Moar like this?

i think i might have some