twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well...you're not wrong though

Russia always had more dinosaurs, it is known

beta mobile fags will get this

I'm from the U.S.

You're not wrong.

whats in the right inferior corner

0/10 shit meme, neither is accurate

This isn't wrong, but put some french and british raptors in with the russian ones and it would be more accurate.

The US likes to think they won the war for whatever godforsaken reason but they were literally on the other side of the planet sending planeful over periodically.

The big boys in europe were just throwing bodies at the axis hoping some would go through.

Italy

This image is accurate af, but it will be better if you replace the france chicken by a dodo.
dodo's are supposed to live during the dinosaurs, don't they?
dodo is like france during the ww2: that stupid bird that dissapeared because it didn't know how to fly.
Also, thayare missing China.

I would replace Germany with a big slow ass Dino, they were strong but they did not get the fact that Massproduction is more efficient then 1 Big Canon.

Because Americucks are so fucking full of themselves and believe they're nation has been god since the country started

dinosaurs were extinct 65 million years before WW2 you idiot

was indonesia even involved in WW2?

Not even a good bait

is this a meme im missing or something? an elaborate bait thread?
or are you retards actually saying there were tyranasaurus rexes on earth 80 years ago??

You're not wrong. To be fair though, I'm perfectly fine with letting Russia go into the meat grinder and not getting tons of US troops killed because Europe couldn't keep its shit together.

Not wrong at all. Russia fucked the nazi in the ass with no lube.

>he thinks dinosaurs existed

funny

Watch "Battlefield" series

m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTu8nanTJo7HH32t6iduZN_Ji5uQUR_SA

No, yeah, Russia lost fifty times as many people as the US and UK combined.

So, they still were the reason for winning ww2