>get cat
>btfo by everything
5/10

"The SJW"
To whom are you referring?

Also, I fucking love Cassidy

i just started playing it again after like 1year, ragnir is sooo fun

I never really got the hang of Ragnir, I main Orion, Cassidy and Queen Nai

your game is shit and your markerting is even worse. Go work fixing your shit and stop posting here.

OP here, I don't work for the staff that makes this game, I'm just an avid player

>this thread is something I've been dying to see
High gold scrub reporting in

ada i tink

Nice try fag.

damn son i cant stand playing lance, seems so freaking linear, no jumping and no mobility oter than left-right,

/thread

Hell yes. You going into the Winter Championship too?

My first impression on it was that it's a smash ripoff. I wouldn't call it revolutionary

Check lmsketch . tumblr . com

and LoL is a dota ripoff. ive never played smash, but brawlhalla is kinda enjoyable, lower execution skills needed/fun playstyle

Lance is like second nature to me, especially Orion. I can't really explain why beyond that I just find it easier to hit the enemy consistently while staying relatively safe.

This is gonna sound weird as fuck to those of you in here who actually play, but the weapon I find hardest to master is the Hammer. I probably just need to master the timing on stomp combos, but it just seems to have the least amount of range as far as weapons go.

this game is the most rage inducing piece of crap i have ever played the fucking stun locks and op hatori. in about 2 days i quit .

i actually dropped bodvar because i sucked at hammer too much, dlight is just too freaking hard to hit, slight is goldy tho

if you play 2more days ull beat hattori no problems, at low levels its just waiting for hattori to use signature move and punish her scummy OP ass

If you don't play Lucien you're a big nerd

>lucien

>eSport
People need to stop fucking calling vidya a sport. It's a competition, it should never replace real sports that involve people being physically fit.

Who do you play?

the true patrician legend

Hattori is annoying, no doubt, but she's not gamebreaking by any means.

Practice dodging, item trickshots and ways to generally control space with your character. Do this and you'll be able to take on anyone, even Hattori players

cheeky bastard, u were gonna post that picture no matter wat i said wouldnt you?

why would I play a game that looks like it was produced with go animate?

Because it's fun, it's easy to learn how to play at a competitive level, it's cute, and there's a scene for it.

Season 1 Diamond reporting in, not played in months though. How is the game lately?

Im poor and i don't care. the only thing that I have a great day. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a

>Retarded graphics style
>Retarded gameplay
>Retarded clone of a pretty good game, adding no valid gameplay features
>Retarded characters that share weapons
>Retarded characters
>Retarded freemium model
Babby's first flash game/10

They just made the first Scythe character, rebalanced some attacks, opened a competitive scene and added stances to Ranked.

It's pretty dope right now, I'd say jump right back in

Also
>Retarded maps
>Retarded animations
>Retarded, sloppy controls
>Retarded physics
>Retarded color palettes

>2017
>playing flash games
Kys

I'll give it a go. Sounds worth looking at

they tried reaaaaly hard not to make stances good though, dont get hyped