Why do these pussies always just sit there and let ISIS liesurly cut their heads off?

why do these pussies always just sit there and let ISIS liesurly cut their heads off?

if i ever got captured i would be kicking, spitting, and shitting all over the place to make it as unpleasant as possible for those bastards

Because a lot of those videos are bs.

Because those videos are bs.

They take them out every fucking day and tell them they are going to kill them. They do this for weeks , after that long you just sort of give up.

Sometimes you are also drugged

because they're drugged AF

Because your thread sucks.

Yeah, that. They're never really sure when it's going to happen.

All muzzies are bs.

You have to think about how they were treated from capture to x day. Maybe death would be a relief?

thread

Videos are fake

But anyone with half a brain knows that

>Captured by mudslimes
>get the shit tortured out of you every day for weeks
>sandniggers dont let you sleep
>dont let you eat
>probs get raped on the regs
>muddymonkeys bring you out into the desert every other day
>Camera rolling for bs demands
>you dont know if today is the day

And even if commando OP ran....

>run away
>get shot at by monkeys with AKs
>Get hit due to accuracy by volume
>Take one in the ass, leg, arm, etc
>fall to ground
>tortured & raped to death with balls taped to a car battery

I find that difficult to believe. I mean, we know that they abduct and kill people all the time, right? Doesn't that also mean that producing special effects where they pretend to kill someone would actually be MORE difficult for them than actually killing someone?

If they're prisoners how are they paying for drugs? People don't just give away drugs, especially not to someone who is going to die and won't be a continous profit for them. You bought into DARE program nonsense. Drugs aint cheap.

this

source for that?

Drugs don't play a huge part in it. Threatening to torture and mutilate their families is enough for most hostages.
Some of them have also been paralyzed.

I think it is likely that most of them are real, that is, real beheadings, however, the exact story behind them may be unknown, and even appropriated. Not to mention, some may be simply staged as well.

>we know that they abduct and kill people all the time, right?

we "know" because the same alphabet agencies funding these videos tell us that

Oh, right. And jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Who do you think controls the flow of opium in the Middle East you fucking mong?

Link mother fucker! LINK!

Because the more you struggle the worse and more prolonged it will be. At that point your demise is inevitable and you're a fool if you think otherwise. As unpleasant as being decapitated must be, believe that they could make it much, much worse.

6/10 m8

when your a "terrorist" organization who can literally grow and produce the drugs themselves.... and even then drugs arent that expensive that they couldnt spend like 100 bucks on some harry

You people are fucking stupid. The videos are fake? Jesus. I'd say they don't do anything because of denial. Somewhere in their brain they still think it won't happen or that they may be saved or let go.

Said every fag ever who's never been kidnapped and tortured.

They tell him that nothing is gonna happen. Its just an act. He just has to remember his lines and repeat it on camera and he will be okay. He is too important to be killed. Then the filming day comes. He says his lines and they just kill him. Psycho games. Bunch of savages.

>"were going to execute you on camera to make a statement"
>"if you dont comply we will torture you and eventually kill you in the most gruesome way you can imagine"

>thats where drugs come from you dickhead

If I were a low rent terrorist org, cheap heroin would be a great budget pacifier vs 24hr armed guard and max security prison facilities.

Fuckin autist

They'd probably torture you

ISIS is stupidly PR conscious.

They wouldn't release a video where they fuck up.

your gonna die anyway,what difference does it make

said by someone who has never experienced real pain

Less suffering you retard

they're going to die too, what difference does it make even torturing or killing someone else? retard

Didn't know this level of retard existed

They have no choice.

bro, you're on Sup Forums. Sup Forums is pushing the limits of retardedness ever day.

damn right it cant

it can structurally weaken it though

Hi, I'm OP. I've been alive for 20 years now, and I finally have my own kitchen. I'm very excited about this, and generally excited by anything else that falls into the "cute" or "cozy" categories.I like quilts. But that's probably because I'm always freezing cold. I sometimes feel like I should just roll the windows down in my car (nicknamed the Toyoat. Because it's a Toyota) and scream "I LOVE THIS TOWN" loudly out the windows. That wouldn't be weird, right? Every time I try and wink at someone, I mess it up and end up scaring people. My lucky number always has been and always will be 13. It pops up in front of me in the most obvious and undeniable ways, but only when something good is about to happen. I'm a Sagittarius. I think that means I'm always looking for something new. It also means I have a Christmas-themed birthday party every year. I love bright colors and things that make reality seem more whimsical than it is.I overthink and overplan and overorganize. I've been like this since I was a baby, before I was gigantically tall and overtalkative. I love spraying perfumes I used to wear when I was in high school. It brings me back to the days of trying to get a close parking spot at school, and trying to figure out how to avoid doing or saying anything uncool, and wishing every minute of every day that one day maybe I'd get a chance to win a Grammy. Or something crazy and out of reach like that. ;) I love old buildings with the paint chipping off the walls and my dad's stories about college. I love the freedom of living alone, but I also love things that make me feel seven again. Back then naivety was the norm and skepticism was a foreign language, and I just think every once in a while you need fries and a chocolate milkshake and your mom. This was ridiculously long, and you probably have other stuff you could've done in the last four minutes.….Thank you. I love you like I love sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love. --OP

this they trying to create fear with some fake videos those muslim fuckers are stupid people mostly no job and only hate ..... kill all muslims problem solved

They can make it go real bad for you if they want.

Most of them are isis members who have done something wrong and are shown to control any trouble makers. The rest are randomly captured rebels.

yeah because they are muslims the race with zero iq and some of them are cousin fucked cousin humans.....

doped or mentalized. or probably they threaten you with torture if you resist

Simplest answer: They don't show you all of the videos.

Why would they show you someone who stayed strong and defiant after starvation and torture?

or actors to create fear hope these muslim goat fuckers get killed

My father is a contractor who worked overseas in the middle east for many years and just recently retired.
At one point they were engaged and pushed back a group of insurgents. unbeknownst to them they had actually drove up on a group of these savages performing and murdering a group of men and were stopped just shy of killing the last 2.

These men told interpreters that they had been drugged to subdue them and had been forced to recite and re-enact the videos multiple times over multiple days.

this story matches the stories of those from the 30+ men actually rescued this year by special forces. where men were routinely druged with opiates and only the most despised or men "tried and found guilty of being apostates or homosexuals" were murdered without being under the influence.....

opiates fuck you up buddy. It explains a lot of why the videos are the way they are too. its fucked up. plus they torture these guys a lot too most just want it to be over with.

yeah a normally dead or a torture painful murder dead i see no difference......... fucking idiot

do u know how cheap is it to actually make drugs?

Jesus Christ, you are a special kind of stupid my friend.

His name is Jesus Christ?

the answer of an drug junky kek

thank fuck somebody said it, all these retarded replies...

what do you mean user

you mean all terrorists conveniently fade to black when they actually "behead" someone?

also, are we ignoring the fact the CIA got caught paying a British firm 500 million to make fake terrorist videos?

>ya i'd totally fight back while my arms are tied behind my back and i'm kneeling in the desert surrounded by terrorists armed with rifles and knives

fucking everyone says that dood
for the 11 years i've been coming here i've seen a whole one video where someone that's going to be executed fights back and he just gets shot in the back while he runs then they go back to cutting his buddies heads off

Dagestan massacre

True, this retard should volunteer for prisoner duty for the free drugs and entertainment.

you know it brother

>he just gets shot in the back while he runs

That would mean he got off easy. I believe the idea that helps induce compliance here is that they'd shoot him in the ass or legs and then come up with something worse than a mere beheading.

>terrorist organization that regularly gets into real battles where people are killed and sooner or later takes captives
>Achmed, brother, we have captured the enemy will we
>A just execute them on video for real and upload it to the internet
>B record a fake execution but edit it so it looks like we really did it even though this far more time consuming and requires much more effort and is pretty much pointless
>Go with B, brother

What most people don'y know is that ISIS is nothing but a secret society for flaming homosexuals. They are so mad because they can't be openly gay in islam and they take their sexual frustrations out with violence. These aren't prisoners so much as they are sex slaves who ISIS give and receive oral sex to daily. Once they get bored of their sex slaves or their anus is too loose from getting butt they kill them.

ISIS is just one huge gay sex orgy. Why do you think they have beards? it to wipe the jizz off after their buddy cums all over their face.

FREE ISIS BY ALLOWING THEM TO SUCK EACH OTHERS DICKS OPENLY.