You have just won a contest where the prize is you get to do whatever you want with Taylor Swift for 1 hour with no...

>you have just won a contest where the prize is you get to do whatever you want with Taylor Swift for 1 hour with no legal repercussions

wat do?

I would surgically install butt implants in her

Well, I would bang her.

Eat her pussy and generally make her feel fucking amazing, so hopefully she would want to keep me around as a FWB.

I'd make her grow a beard

Penatrate her anus

Make sweet sweet love and try to impregnate her so there are future chances of making more sweet sweet love

feed her into a wood chipper

kkekkekekke random and insane - I like you

put in clone machine and have now 10 taylor

Implying that she would want a neckbeards doritos toung eating her pussy

Stop please

Kill yourself

>call her bank and transfer $$$ to my account

uh, I guess prone bone and try to cum directly on her cervix.

Have her empty her bank account into mine.

Get her into my friend's home studio: He's looking for a female vocal for a death metal track that he's working on for his next album

Rape the fuck out of her and install fetus in her pussy.

Beta af

I would take her on a date. I would take her to go eat at some food trucks trying each others food and giggling. Then I would take her to the river and end our date with a kiss and hopefully she'll fall in love with me.

Way past your bedtime

have her sit on my face

eat her pussy out with vigor

lick/kiss her feet and legs all over

suck on her tits

thigh-fuck her from behind

make her wear a pair of panties. tell her to run as hard as she can on treadmill for 10 minutes. then tell her to sit on my face with her panties on so i can take a deep breath of her scent

save the last minute or two to fuck her and cum inside her

I would force her to merry me. Without a prenup of course. Then when the hour is up she either stays married to me or she divorces me and I get half her shit. Win win for me

Only honest answer ITT

I would feed her lots of dairy and beans and laxatives and then hook a pipe from her shit canal into my mouth and consume all of her delicious shit gas and liquid fecal caviar.

Eat her.

I'd dig shit out of her asshole and eat it

sit in a room and stare at her in awkward silence

i live niggers
www facebook com/piercingsbyx

i love spics

i love faggots

come get a tattoo by me today (california)

spend all her money on bitcoin sent to my wallet.
interrogation/rough sex session involving questions about elite pedophilia rings and occult religion.

then, murder. so her goons cant find me.

choke her to death, I don't enjoy her music

I would slowly run my index finger around her vag, and slowly massage her clit. Then I'd slide a finger inside her, followed by another finger, and then yet another, until she's quivering. Then once my I'm forearm deep I'd keep going until I'm up to my shoulder, after that I'd take my other arm and spread her even wider and shimmy inside and take control of her body. She is of course cumming over and over. Then once my hour with her is up, I'd give birth to myself

>I would force her to merry me. Without a prenup of course. Then when the hour is up she either stays married to me or she divorces me and I get half her shit. Win win for me

That's not how marriages work. You'd get half of what she earned while you were married and maybe be able to squeeze some alimony out of her.

What country are you in?

Who the duck that in pic??

I would fulfill my deepest fantasy and spend the entire hour kissing, licking, smelling and fucking her feet. I would never get above her ankles for the whole 60 minutes.

I'd rob a pharmacy and a bank.

Eat her shit, drink her piss and spit. Eat the skin of her soles and impgregnate her.

I hate the prissy bitch, so I'd rape and degrade her as much as possible. Make her eat dog food, piss and shit on her, anything I could think of.

Kek'd

I'd engage her in an hour long small talk over a nice cup of tea

>If I rape a girl just right she will fall for me.
You have been watching to much hentai m8.

checked

fuckin nice

have sex with her
crazy, i know

these threads are stupid

been thinking about this,
first i will wear a mask the entire time i will rape her, cum deep inside her for 15 mins, then i would rip her larynx out so she cant sing any more, transfer all her money into my bank, burn the rest of her with acid, and hopefully she gets pregnant and wait for the child to turn 8 then i will be a baby sitter to a retired celeb (she will of never known it was me cause of the mask) then rape that child

Id grab her pussy and make her pee in my hand

Rob her, or tell her to transfer her bank balance to mine

money and fame

so a sextape with a contract and a have her give me even just a bit of her fortune

ez

Fuck, kill and wear her skin. Not necessarily in that order.

congrats you win the edge award
careful as to not cutting yourself with it

a dance contest.

I'd force her to transfer a shitload of money to my bank account, then make her eat the whole bowl.

I second this

Pee on her to show dominance

Have her sign over everything she owns to me. Kill her so she can't take it back. Put on blonde wig. Kidnap Tom Hiddleston. Peg him until he cries.

shit on her face. then eat it.

Rob/burn a walmart

Sit in silence where she never ever sings.

as if it would hurt since my blood is as black as the night and im only 13

>Cut her nipples off
She will then enter a legal gray zone of toplessness, potentially spurring her to do some kind of nudity-law protests, which suit my socio-political goals for the country.
>Nudist

Came here to say exactly this.

have her spit in a cup until its full then drink it, then shit into her anus and buttfuck it into her

Best answer

what about a pearl necklass?

I'd have her hold me, stroke my head, and tell me everything's going to be okay. That would be all I want.

Shit, I'd be game for any semi-attractive female doing that

Her love would give me such a thrill.
But her love wouldn't pay my bills.

I want money.
That's what I want.

I'd tattoo my face on her chest.

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

feed her. she gets scrawnier by the month. she can't be healthy.

FORCE HER TO SHIT IN A BOWL then eat it and rub it all over her and me

Nice I'd love to watch

marry her

beat her to death

>being this American

fuck her then kill her and fuck her again

I have a theory that she's a highly insulated and functioning autist. There was an interview with Ellen that she did, sperglady as fuck. I feel like an hour's worth of conversation should be enough to prove my theory.

would you let her continue to fuck black guys?

Nice shoop.

Have her sign over her power of attorney, then take money.

Put her in my clone machine

cut out her eye and fuck the eye socket then cut myself and fuck her tight ass in pools of both of our warm blood, til her porcelain skin is a beautiful ruby colour

Hang out and do some dabs. I don't really find her sexually attractive. I mean, if she came on to me by all means, but come on, that's not going to happen.

Force her to write my hit debut single, wavering away her rights it any revenue.

It's only an hour, but im confedent that she could pump out something good enough for YouTube.

Get myself some money

have her sign a contract stating she will be my sex slave and give 90% of her royalties to me. And any girl or guy she sleeps with will agree to give 50% of his/her current wealth and future wealth to the third party who arranged the meet up and if this arrangement becomes public knowledge then the affected party(whore ever i got taylor to fuck) will forfeit everything they own and are entitled to and will be executed by anyone with no legal ramifications

so now i just have her continue to be successful to make me money, fuck her when i want, whore her out to people to make me richer and then use it as blackmail to have them get more people to sleep with her to further build my fortune or i out them and let people hunt them purge style while taking everything from them

>do whatever you want with Talyor Swift for 1 hour with no repercussions
Go on an hour-long killing spree through the streets with Taylor Swift? Start by running down crowds in a truck, then get out and start mowing down people and cops with firearms.

lost

>iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg

Rape her and mutilate her.
Keep the parts as trophies.

kill her
donate the other 59 minutes to charity

eat her shit

Watch Jake Gyllenhall interviews.

Film me slamming her holes. Cum in her mouth, vag, and ass. If i can shoot another load all over her face that would be amazing. I'd then piss all over her while telling her she shouldnt be such a stuck up cunt. Even better would be if she would resist so i can tie her up too

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHH!!!!!!!
I'm gonna make her teach me how to make out, and give her oral in return.
Before that, though, I'd like her to buy me a new(er) car. We could pull it off with craigslist, I think.