I'm thinking about marrying a Jewish girl

I'm thinking about marrying a Jewish girl.

Mazel tov

who the fuck is that chick

Also ashenazi jewish girl or sephardic where're you from

Go crazy, jew-boy

May your first child be a masculine one.

I'm not Jewish

Do it fag

She looks beautiful

she's ugly

What color is her asshole?

>jewish
Ha, big nose

She's blonde => not Jewish.

Sorry OP.

You're going to have her convert to something else, right? Or at the very least, you're not going to become the jew, are you?

No, I'm not becoming a Jew.

Oh good, you've taken one of theirs. We need more like you if we're going to win this war

She said she loves Christianity and is a Trump supporter. But, she wants to light a menorah every year.

bruh its not that hard all the holidays are a ton more about family than the religion so celebrate both of your holidays.

is that her in the picture?

Isnt the rule when the mother is Jewish the child is Jewish?

We are getting married in a church. So, I don't think she really cares.

not a real person

came for the pic, who is she?

You will get the best headache you've ever had.

Azerbaijani Jew

What Im saying is if you have kids with her, the Jewish church claims them. Children of Jewish women are born as Jews. Your kids will be born Jewish against their will.

Show me a source to back this up.

So you are basically planning to trump your kids?

I wouldn't call it that

Trump had his kids make kids with jews and encouraged it, so making your family jewish by inbreeding is called Trumping from now on.

Really, white people are going to have to do that in the future.

general knowledge that jewery is passed along by the mother

no shit

I'm going to look into that

First, traditional Judaism maintains that a person is a Jew if his mother is a Jew, regardless of who his father is. The liberal movements, on the other hand, allow Jewish status to pass through the mother or the father if the child identifies as Jewish. For example, according to the Reform movement, former Phillies catcher Mike Lieberthal, who had a Jewish father but chooses not to be identified as Jewish, would not be Jewish according to the Reform movement, but former Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, who had a Jewish father and adopted a Jewish identity as an adult, would be considered Jewish. See their position here). On the other hand, the child of a a Christian father and a Jewish mother who does not publicly identify himself as Jewish would be considered Jewish according to the Orthodox movement, but not according to the Reform movement. The matter becomes even more complicated, because the status of that interfaith child's children also comes into question.

From jewfaq dot org. First thing that showed up when I googled 'children of jewish mothers'

you're a good troll op, well meme'd

>thinking about marrying a Jew

Kike cucked faggot

She said we can give the kids a christian baptism

They don't swallow.

Even the Irish are better jews than 'jew'...

Is that Computing Forever