18 page paper due tomorrow at noon

>18 page paper due tomorrow at noon
>haven't started yet
Am I fucked or is it still possible to complete this paper?

Are you bilingual?

ye

It's doable. Get some energy drinks or coffee and any stimulants you like for all nighters.

Then close all of your Sup Forums tabs and start working you retard.

whats the paper on OP

I have coffee and got a bottle of wine because alcohol helps get the creative juices flowing. might smoke a bowl later too

coping with the fact that we will die one day

rip OP

It doable take some inspiration try looking at poetry, song hell even suicide notes if you want

you can do it OP. not a hard topic just a lot of writing. Have you considered using a large font size?

What time is it where you live?

Happened to me in 9th grade OP, except it was 14 pages

I copy and pasted shit from the internet and changed words/writing style to be uniform and within my expected knowledge

got 100% on the test

you can do it legit if you're willing to stay up until about 4 or 5, two or three pages an hour isn't impossible if you have a solid idea and outline for what you want to do

9 PM EST

it's gotta be 12 font.. i'm starting to panic.. this usually happens when I procrastinate til the last minute which I always do to myself

Are you a good procrastinator? The type that would leave everything to the last minute and still get it all done with a B worth grade? I do it all the time and it ends up just fine. Focus on the paper and put on some classical music.

perhaps you could get 18 different people on Sup Forums to write a page for you. then it could be done in an hour.

You're asking us if it's possible to write a paper in 15 hours? Hell, you could get 8 hours of sleep now and still have 7 hours to complete it.

Just START you EEE DEE EET

>14 pages
>9th grade
>writing anything more than 3 pages as a highschooler

I'm in uni and i don't even write more than 5

I'm in my 5th year at the university, always did my papers on the last day. Always worked. You're in for a long night, but it's easy. You just have to get started. What is your paper about?

It was weighed heavily into our overall grade too. To be fair it was an end of semester essay, but the teacher was a fuckin shitbag and I'm pretty sure everything he did was done with the sole intention of making his students miserable

Don't panic OP. I'm a PhD and I write most of the papers in one night.

any valuable tips? I'll listen because you're PhD

Make an structure before starting.
Save last 2 pages for bibliography and references.
If you are stuck continue to the next point and go back later.
Use citations, so zou can copy paste even paragraphs.
Close Sup Forums.
Good luck user!

Did a 25 pager in 10 hours, pop some Adderall

Pj?

Need some good advice on this shit too, have been many times in OP's shoes

Just make a mental image of what are you gonna write.
If posible, make the borders smaller so you have to write less
If you can tell what's the paper about you could have 7 pages by now

OP here, thanks for everyone's input. I just smoked a bowl, have a glass of wine next to me and I'm about to get this paper started. I'm going to write until I finish so I probably won't go to be until 10 am

What's the paper about

My thesis is about why we shouldn't be afraid of death for my metaphysics class

if you need any input or ideas just ask us. gl man

thank you, kind user. any thoughts are welcome

If you need any idea o start
Socrates believed that death had two ways to go, either an eternal sleep, or our afterlife concept of today.