Latinos: If you could get a gf from any Latin American country except your own...

Latinos: If you could get a gf from any Latin American country except your own, which do you think would provide the best gf for you?

Hard mode: The US doesn't count.

left, final answer

I'm from Quebec, so I guess I count as Latin American. I would pick an educated Colombian or Venezuelan gf, but we would move to Costa Rica or Uruguay.

Colombian or Brazilian.

Quebec, maybe France.

>the current state of Venezuela
I'LL RESCUE YOU M'LADY JUST GIVE THE WORD

>Hard mode
D E L U S I O N A L

Venezuela but i guess that maybe still counts as my country
Brazil too

LOS USAS

>The US doesn't count.
oh shit

cuba

I've noticed that communist (and former communist) countries tend to produce better women overall.

I even remember a South Korean dating service that matches South Korean men with North Korean female refugees/defectors, and the men all say that North Korean women are sweeter, less bitchy, less materialistic, and more caring than South Korean women.

Good decisions

Argentinian, Colombian or Venezuelan.

I'm from SoCal so I pick a White Mexican girl.

Argentina or Uruguay

argies? ew are you really into amerindian women? they are all short and sturdy, chubby, have mongoloid cheekbones and are as brown as turds.

Wtf I love Venezuela now

the dominican one looks nice, although i prefer the brown ones. i am not that attracted to white latinas desu.

Which ever one has the lowest chance of cheating on me.

How is the dominican not brown?

I'm not latino but I would take Cuban or Argentinian

Argentina, they are all easy sluts even the men

>argentine women

please don't do this to yourselves

fuck kill marry

t.patrician

He probably means the darker variety.

Arg
reason: cultural similarities

Y too. I'd pick une Québécoise asked like that. My girlfriend's half Salvadorena, so I can't risk naming anything else, cause I'd be done for.