Be me

>be me
>straight out of college, new job, new city, new gf
>dating gf for 7 months, pretty happy with how things were going
>gf starts meeting up with former boss's boss from past internship who wants to be her "career mentor"
>from what gf told me, former boss is ~50 years old, no family, 7 figure net worth, and has history of dating girls half his age

>"career mentor" starts wining and dining my gf on a routine basis, but never more than once a week (as far as I know)
>initially don't think anything of it
>busy with new job and I was confident she could handle her own
>even happy for her to have this networking opportunity with someone so successful/connected

>gf starts coming back from "career meetings" totally wasted, several times to the point she's actually sick
>gf receives no tangible advice or job leads after several weeks of "career mentor's" bullshit
>eventually accept the high likelihood that all my gf's "career mentor" wants to do is fuck her
>extremely pissed at this guy, didn't see any of this as my gf's wrongdoing

>finally grow a pair and tell gf that this wasn't a healthy mentor-mentee relationship anymore and that I was worried for her safety
>gf says she understands but insists on keeping her "career advice" routine
>extremely confused, but try to give her and this situation the benefit of the doubt

>gf and I make plans to do something immediately after her next dinner date with "career mentor," as we always have in the past
>gf blows off our plans that evening
>don't hear from her the whole night
>no good explanation the next day, said she drank too much with "career mentor" and lost track of time
>broke up with her right then and there

Did I do the right thing? Did I handle the situation well?

Yes. Should've even punched her gut for being a slut.

What did she say when you broke up with her?

Should've smashed her teeth over the curb as well 3/10

You did the right thing OP. Congratulations on having self-respect and trusting yourself before others.

>rated alpha

you handled it like a man to dump her right there after you gave her a chance. good on you OP

OP, you need to smash that cunt in the face with a baseball bat then kidnap her boss, take him to your place, plant the bat in his hand and bash his brains in. Tell the cops he was attacking her and you tried to defend her but it was too late.

Profit?!?

YES.

Oh fuck OP, you're not an autistic retarded beta after all. I was reading your story and getting angry the further I got.

She's likely fucking him too, let's be honest. Not only that but constantly coming back drunk from these career meetings, come on, they are clearly heading to parties or something because it just doesn't sound right.

Sorry for your loss OP but you definitely don't sound like an idiot. Now that you have broken up with her it's best to leave it, he's there and waiting to fuck her and well, she's all his now, ready to be taken advantage of, if she hasn't already.

you are the man op.

>Did I do the right thing? Did I handle the situation well?
Ya can't compete with money, boy. Sounds like she didn't object too much, so she was ready to move on anyway.

Yes. If she's fucking him, she's being vague due to her lack of consideration of you in any of this. It will be extremely difficult to dump the feels, but it's necessary to completely cut this person off if you want to make them feel the pain that this brought to you.

Good job mate.
Stay positive, enjoy your life. Don't resent all women for this, but you'll always be aware that they just aren't quite on the same level as you.

The best pill to swallow is the one that lets you look out for yourself whilst making them think you care about them.

I wish I could be as much of a man as you

you gave the bitch more outs than necessary. she got what's coming.

For a second I was confused, for once op wasn't a total faggot.
You did the right thing I don't know why you even have to ask.

Dodged a bullet, OP. There was no saving this scenario. Either she cucks you or she loses her job and becomes useless anyways.

You kind of answered your own question there m8, she's clearly being dodgy as fuck and coming home wasted from "career mentoring" I mean he's doing a good job if she wants to be a hooker or an alcoholic but Im not too sure she does.

She probably just loves the attention to be honest, either way its a load of deadweight you dont need

respect user

>this

That day Sup Forums changed its way of thinking, OP didn't have to be a faggot

you did the right thing, no woman in a relationship should be getting drunk with another man, it was only a matter of time before she fucked him. Find a girl you can trust next time not a slut.

you done good op. be sure to tell her "career mentor" hes a fucking idiot and if you ever see him youll kick his ass

Thought this was gonna be another beta cuck greentext, you made my day op. Stay alpha, get your money up while you're single and in a year you'll have a hard time remembering why you were with her at all.
Godspeed op

Good job, user. You're not delusional or an idiot. That sounds exactly what every logical and rational person would do. Any moralcucks give someone who is obvious whoring out a second chance.

OP, you dont need us to validate your decisions. but from personal experience if a girl is dumb enough to get into a situation like this then she's not worth keeping. Dont regret your decision, there so many more fish.

>"he's doing a good job if she wants to be a hooker or an alcoholic"
>This.
>Damn op steady dodging bullets

this

she made a crazy argument that our relationship and the one she has with "career mentor" are completely separate things that have nothing to do with each other (???). She also reverted back to the "absolutely nothing happened last night" claim. Oh and I'm a misogynist for not being ok with whatever has been going on.

thanks man. turning down vagina is always a tough call

You should try to hook up with her friend, that will show her.

Top kek she clearly has been cheating and you did the right thing.

Good for you, user. Sorry your ex is a whore.

yeah man, definitely a good learning experience here

>I'm a misogynist
jesus christ, your lucky you got out when you did.

HA, SHE'S HAS BEEN CHEATING.

It was pretty obvious before, but now it's just crystal clear. Sorry to hear OP that your girl.. has been cheating on you with some old fuck.

It's a shame but whores do love money, either way she's out of (y)our life now. Ignore the bitch, please tell me you're not talking to her anymore.

>muhsogynist

I love how she reverted back to the one thing on her mind, what she did the night before and how she felt the need to say nothing happened. Guilty piece of shit, and the relationship she has with her career mentor? Come on, she needs to fuck up and fuck off.

never expected this shitstorm to happen, especially with her

Money/power/connections never seemed to be an issue for her. Her dad's a VP of a big bank and her mom's a successful lawyer. They have 4 houses across the US and elsewhere

Doesn't even matter now. I'm happy with how I handled this.

saying no to vagina is hard :(

this is the only post I'll be beta:

I'm actually scared shitless of this guy now. He knows I know what's going on. He can really fuck me and my career if he wanted to with all the influence / connections / money he has

Just walk away from the situation man, focus on you and not on revenge. Most likely if he is fucking her then he will drop her for someone else and she will be left lonely and used.

>718979505
no desire for revenge at all man

no desire for revenge at all man

He doesn't care about you. He cares about getting his dick wet. The only way he does anything is if your girl is clever enough to use pussy as a bargaining tool to get back at you. Just distance yourself from all of it and it will likely blow over.

YEP worry bout u, fuck et hoe, be the bitches ex bosses, bosses boss

forgot I was on /b for a second

Easier said then done.

exactly. this bitch is crazy!

+1

Since when do career mentors have a lot of money and connections?

It's literally a shittier job than teacher where I'm from, and teacher is a shitty fucking job here, we're talking on the same level as janitor...

> be the bitches ex bosses, bosses boss

some day brotha

As a teacher. I resent that comment lol

Yep, you shut that shit down

>Since when do career mentors have a lot of money and connections?
>It's literally a shittier job

it was never a job faggot. kill yourself

He can't do shit to you.

Just tell your bosses a "funny little story" about this shitstain; have a good laugh about it.

The good bosses don't protect the "old guard". They actually want to replace them as quickly as possible.

If you see this guy again, just goof on him the entire time.

>Ayy boss, you should be a teacher
>They hang around children all day XD

>Ayy boss, I have a cousin graduating from college next year
>Would she be too old to mentor?

I'd clown on this nigga any opportunity I had. Fuck him, he isn't your boss.

You did good OP, you did good. I'm happy for you.

you'd be surprised who know's who in NYC

small world moments every fucking day

>How to get cucked with dignity
Well played user

Go back to Imgur.

Upvoted

This.

This moldy swamp dick needs to be laughed at 24/7 for this.

When you turn 50 and you have no family, you inevitably turn into a fucking deplorable

sorry /b

thanks man

>misogynist

yup, crazy meter went off the chart when I heard this

nah

see >>