Favorite albums GO!

Favorite albums GO!

Another of my favorites.

really? thats not even in the top 3 best misfits albums ffs

Yeah danzig laid the foundation but i personally thing Michel expanded on it

As much as people talk shit about the Graves Misfits this was a fun album.

For me it's this one though

This is a close second for me

Pretty bomb, man.

Yeah, it's my favorite Qotsa album hands down. It's honestly rare that a band that's been putting out music for nearly 20 years to have their best album be the most recent.

Listened to that earlier,good pick Sup Forumsro.

you philistine plebs.

Michale graves sucks dick

anyone who actually likes famous monsters

isn't a a misfits fan... just a poser with a shirt from hot topic along with other bands who make up your identity

Honestly i was just lurking and wanted to start a thread that wasn't pron.

Bought this recently, This must be the place is a fucking incredible song

Hadn't listen to this album in years but had had the record of this sitting on my shelf for ages and never listened to it. Decided to listen to it yesterday and remembered just how much I loved this album.

you edgy meme

a fuckin men
Static age and walk among us are where its at

pretty good but I'm more into Era Vulgaris

Dig Up Her Bones is a pretty good song though

Yeah but danzig had to act like a bitch and fuck it all up.

Definitely this.

ill agree with that

please tell me someone else has listened to blockhead or any of my close 2nd bands my music taste is so alone in my new city

close 2nd choices
>The Mountain Goats - The Sunset Tree
>Queens of the Stone Age - Era Vulgaris
>Mice Parade - Candela
>Blockhead - The Music Scene
>Pearl Jam - Yield
>Talking Heads - Fear of Music
>Wolf Parade - Expo 86
>Little People - Mickey Mouse Operation
>Gorillaz - The Fall

Thanks for the tunes,enjoying it very much.

Some good shit right here

Nickalodeon girls my nigga

Meme : The Album

>misfits without Danzig
Top fucking kek

Everything by this guy is just meme tier. Like I've listened to it and the only reason I could see some liking it is because it's filthy frank related and he's still funnny rite??? :^)

awesome taste

Well contribute then mutherfucker!

Posting a few

killer from beginning to end

When I first heard "Dig up Her Bones" from American Psycho I was like "what is this metal crap?", but it grew on me and I really liked Famous Monsters. Actually saw them live with Graves before Jerry sacked him. Good show, infinitely better than the Jerryfits.

Makes me so sad seeing jerry out there playing for no crowd

You posted the wrong one user.

the fall was the worst and most disappointing gorillaz albums. it was literally just albarn fucking around on an ipad

i didnt stop listening to this album for months after its release. absolutely killer album

mah nigga

i love niggers

www facebook com/piercingsbyx

i love bitches

come get a tattoo by me if you're local

nice

You should probably fuck off.

wow, finally something i agree with.

best album 2k16

Good band and good album

Probably the easiest band to be a fan boy of. If someone asks me "what are your favourite songs by them" I can legitimately say "I like their old stuff because this album here is literally their only album of their whole career, released back in '91

aw shit nigga, good call
>tfw whenever I mention yes to my friends now all they talk about is roundabout and jojo

Very nice.

all he'd have to do is get Graves back and Doyle and Chud would follow.

I feel the pain user.

The Live at Chicago version blows the studio album out the water

posting one of the top 3 grunge albums

go back to 1994 where you belong.

See anons isn't this so much better than a big circle jerk?

essential metal

I do like blonde on blonde better, I just thought highway 61 was a little more iconic. Although beside those and times are changing, what other albums would you recommend?

fucking bonkers album

Screw jerry argyle ghooslby can play the bass just as good.get gorgeous frankenstain together with danzig and its just as good

i would gladly go back

Hell yeah, great fucking album

Mah nigga

It's weird and also frustrating. I've only watched 3 animes so dunno loads about whats popular or anything but Queen is also a topic to avoid now apparently because all of my anime watching friends all say Killer Queen or Sheer Heart attack was their favourite song.

thats what make it so killer. psychedelic funk rock supreme. les is a mad genius

Kind of hipster shit but this one definitely grew on me

Is it weird This Must be the Place actually made me cry?lol
Yeah man, it starts out strong and doesn't really let up imo. I think the weakest point is Kalopsia

>Another one Bites The Dust

great music if you're a 13-year-old german girl from 1997. are you?

My favorite Pink Floyd album, good choice

Fuck anime right in the dickhole

album that got me into rap

I haven't heard that yet, but I haven't talk to them over the christmas period as I was visiting family, that's another one to look forward to.

Also side note but does anyone find it weird that the album sheer heart attack does not have sheer heart attack on it? Idk but when I was trying to collect Queen LPs I found that very annoying.

Objectively the best Nirvana album.

Pull Up the Roots is a great track. Talking Heads are really underrated imo

yeah, definitely not the one that made them global superstars and changed pop music forever.

Eh, I enjoyed what I watched (Evangelion, One Punch Man, and Mob Psycho 100), but it's never something I'd actively watch, my anime loving flatmate and I just watch it together most of the time. Although JoJo is apparently popular and has been actively ruining bands for me. Whenever I mention Yes or Queen to someone all they do is go like 'aw man you watch jojo too?'

Iconic /=/ good

Daily reminder that Kurt became clinically depressed when he found out that Nevermind sold way more copies than expected.

But every anime fan ive met makes me wanna cringe so hard,i just cant sympathise with em.there just so damn socially awkward.

Nigger