How can i guarantee death (an hero) without actually killing myself to ensure my life insurance pays out?

how can i guarantee death (an hero) without actually killing myself to ensure my life insurance pays out?

im thinking something along the lines of hiring someone to murder me in my everyday life, but thats sort of messy and difficult to arrange, no?

there must be a better way...

buuuuuuuuuuump

any1?

must keep it alive

dead or alive user?, make up your mind

haha dead. but life insurance is so appealing for my loved ones. must have my death look like its not my fault

usually there is a suicide clause in a life insurance policy. it usually expires after 2 years. Wait.... then blow your brains out.

Ski to your death down the north face of the massive forehead of the girl in your pic, OP...

>Ski to your death down the north face of the massive forehead of the girl in your pic, OP...

Move to Chicago or Detroit

Meant for

This. I my clause has expired. Waiting for things to take a turn for the worst.

thats what i was waiting for, realized it does not go away :/. provided by the company i work for and the payout is substantial, but never allowed with suicide

kek

Switch over to prudential. If you don't die, you get all your money
Back in 20 years. My pay out is 20 grand if I make it.

mmhmmhmm yes. i guffawed

faggot....ive lived IN Detroit for 21 years and Ive yet to die. Im also white.
>pic related

i feel like im with metlife or prudential right now, but suicide is never covered.

i thought i could maybe convince someone to rob a convenience store and i could stand up for the cashier and then get offed in the process. cant think of any other way

you dun goofed. usually its within a specific period of time

thats a killer gamble... no pun intended

have someone cut brake lines on car and get on the highway. Especially if you have a past history with a person that REALLY doesnt like you.
Make contact with them via txt or email. Get them to voice how much they hate you, save convos/ss and make sure those close to you know how "concerned" you are for your well being/that this person has been talking to you.

Its not that hard to pin blame on another person.

I have to say though, if you have kids, youre a douchebag. Kids need their parents, no matter how bad life may be. Youll fuck them up in the head if you succeed.

good luck user.

There are companies that will buy your life insurance policy, give you like 60% of it or whatever and then you sign it to them and they get paid when you actually die. Hopefully the company doesn't try and murder you in the process.