Fuck You!

Fuck You!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-CFKCJxXAtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok fuck me op streamboobs.com

Switch can handle the best games like...

youtu.be/-CFKCJxXAtE

Where the fuck is Sega? Please come back!

>And yes, Nintendo sucks hard!

Something is off about that pic. Is this a find what's different kind of thing?

>paid online
>few games at launch
>2.5-6 hours of battery life
>Ice cubes
>ARMS
>No Metroid
>No F Zero
>1 2 Switch
Fucking why Nintendo?

kek

Another fucking gimmick. JUST MAKE GOOD FUCKING GAMES YOUR FUCKING MORONS!!! Nintedshit's been doing this fuckery since the POWER GLOVE and THE ROBOT!!! JUST!!! MAKE!!! GOOD!!! FUCKING!!! GAMES!!!

it says 'witch' instead of 'Switch' :D :D

Anyone wish Dendy would make another console?

why do they call it switch?

cause after 5 minutes you'll want to switch it off

If they would bundle some of teh best retro nintendo games with it, then it would be awesome

Line up clearly didn't convince me. Except for zelda there is nothing Nintendo has announced of interest this year. And zelda definitely isn't worth the price for the console and the game just to play it... They should go back to cards

>2.5-6 hours
Let's see xbox or playstation do that. Oh wait they don't even have comfy mode. nvm

>inb4 PS has Vita
>with touch screen triggers and *3s
>or PC with peripherals on par with Switch's bas price

>and no modern Nintendo releases

Well apparently the handheld isn't that great either. Graphics are cut down and reaction time isn't that great either. It just seems that Nintendo doesn't learn anything

Beats relay on Vita/Shield most likely. Also, resolution is less important on a 5x7 monitor.

I didn't think they could do any worse than the WiiU. It's impressively retarded

any non-game functionality?
mp3, mp4, wifi, anything like that?

Its amazing how Nintendo gets people to shill for them by getting paid by the shills

>Well, i don't like how the wiiu makes the tablet first player

>>WELL GO PLAY MARIO OR ZELDA ON PC OH WAIT HAHAHAH REEEWEEE

Actually I did enjoy the Wii U. IMO it had some pretty good games. I'll probably end up waiting a year or two to buy the Switch so that it will have a decent library of exclusive games.

If Odyssey had been a launch title I would have been up for a pre-order to have that ans BoTW to play but as of now I'm waiting until it comes out to buy the switch, hopefully on sale.

>mfw

Sega already announced a new Sonic game for the Switch.

Wifi, probably MP4. It's got around 3hrs of battery life on regular games, but like 6 on things that take low power, all with max brightnes. Uses USB C so just get a USB C to USB charger and a brick and you'll be good.

mario adveture

It barely any decent launch titles. It did get more okay games, but stuck to their usual bullshit of "HD" porting scams. And it sounds like the Switch is going to do the same thing, just more expensive. 80 fucking dollars for a controller for starters.

I can play the PS4 remotely in my phone while laying in bed.

Try again.

Looked promising enough to me

only problem I have with it is the 10 a month for online services. Jewish bullshit

You mean Sonic '06?

With a PS-quality controller? Try again.

There's been a lot of ports recently, but I'll give Nintendo some credit with the only ports I have are Twilight Princess and Bayonetta when it came with Bayonetta 2. TP is my favorite Zelda game and it's 10 years old, so Nintendo isn't like Sony porting The Last of Us. Unfortunately, I'll probably end up buying Mario Kart 8 (again) mainly to play others online, if the Switch sells well. If they do port Sm4sh, I'll be fucking pissed.

>Wifi
as in "web browser" or just online games?

but there are weaker Android tablets that can do 1080. unacceptable if you ask me

My brother ordered two of the bundle packs, spent over $1,000. So far, only the Zelda game looks worth playing but that's not enough for me to buy the console.

But it's already sold out

See
No mario game has been close to being as shit as Sonic '06. Even Hotel Mario is better.

yeah the games are shit I probably won't buy this console until the mario game comes out in christmas

Nintendo is worse than Sony with porting shit. At least with most of the stuff remastered and ported with sony, they usually release them in bundles. And if you have PSN it's a fraction of the normal cost.

Since when do you have to hit an ant directly and with full immersion of gore when you're beating up a 3-story-tall caterpillar?

Sorry. Mario GTA

Yeah LCU was this shit.

I don't own a PS3 or PS4 so I can't argue with you. I just feel that there's a huge lack of originality in this generation, not just for Nintendo, but across all platforms

Browser, online games is there, but launch list is low, I'd get that thing in the summer. Paid online comes fall. Get a job if you don't have one.

I agree totally. But Nintendo has gotten progressively worse since the gamecube. And it's disappointing because I used to love Nintendo.

Does 1080p really matter on a 6 x 8 inch screen. It has upscaled on TV btw

3ds was the first console I owned since ps2 and i love it. Hopefully switch can get an amazing huge library like the 3ds has

Yeah I'm not too sure about the Mario game, but then again the last big Mario game I have played was on the 64 and a few of the handheld games. I heard rumors about Mother 3 and Metroid coming to the switch but I'm not too sure how true that is.

It'd be nice, but at this point there's nothing even remotely justifying a 300 dollar purchase

Definitely. The Wii's best games were all third party and the last half of the Wii U's life was so disappointing for first party titles.

yeah I am right there with you. I have super mario land 3d on my 3ds but haven't played a mario console games since n64 either. I've heard the galaxy series was a lot of fun

They're already producing too few to meet demand to keep demand high. Fuck that shit.

I pre ordered it today...mainly cause i wanted to add it to my collection in my game room.

wouldn't buying a similar tablet cost 300? I spent over 300 on my nexus 7 i bought a few years ago. Idk how you can be so poor you are bitching about paying 300 dollars for a game console. It's pretty reasonable considering ps2 was like 200 bucks right? And that was 17 years ago.

The Zelda game looks super promising. The rest (including the system and controllers) looks like shit.

This

This is what the Wii U should have been.

I'm not poor. I can easily buy one. I'm saying it isn't worth it. Pay attention.

And tablets are fucking stupid.

>Paid online
fuck that shit. i don't even like online multiplayer and don't care about trophy/gamercard/leaderboard bullshit. i'm just tired of my psp getting SSL Handshake errors on 9/10 websites and the Vita's over-the-top access control made me feel like I didn't even own the thing since you have to basically ask $ony's permission to access the memory card every time you want to copy anything onto or off of it.
Even so, this thing looks a little too big for EDC so I'll probably be sticking with my psp (gotta have my mp3's all day erry day).

usf2 nd dat dope lookin mario game r shit?
i probably would only buy it if usf2 will stay an exclusive though

Tablets offer a much larger variety of apps and are used for much more than just gaming. The Switch is a console, first and foremost. I'm not going to use the Switch for Quickbooks for accounting, writing an essay in Word, reading books, etc. I'm going to buy a Switch to play games, and with the games that were shown and not just teaser trailers, there's hardly any justification to buy the Switch right now.

That's just like your opinion man. I love handheld gaming, so comfy and relaxing. If it was a regular console I wouldn't buy it because I have a pc. Nintendo sold 10 times as many 3ds as WiiU, they know what people want.

i dropped it at sega getting mobbed up by sony. but i guess it wasn't that way....

if u buy a tablet ure stupied
poo at doin u kno like computer stuff than a laptop
poo at games

The 3ds was fine. I'm not arguing that. And you're comparing a tablet to a console. That doesn't make sense.

I'm personally extremely excited for SMT5.

Yeah I heard the Galaxy series is fun too, I think my brother has them. I just don't have the time to play most of those games anymore and I don't have any consoles either anymore, I just play Morrowind on my laptop every now and then.

my experience with my nexus 7 was it wasn't good for gaming because no dedicated controls and my phone can do everything the tablet can do. I gave it away to my brother for his birthday. there's hardly any justification to buy the a tablet right now. The switch joycons look nice and will for a great mobile gaming experience, they will surely sell more than 70 units of the switch. It's just going to take some time for the library to fill out. With all the 3rd part support on board it should be great.

my point is that it's their flagship product, not their secondary product. It's going to command a flagship price, as it should.

If you feel like it's worth spending 300 dollars for a less than stellar library then by all means. I'm not stopping you. I'm saying I, and many others font feel like it's worth it and for valid reasons

Yeah I am not buying it until next year probably when it has games I want. I was just saying I think the console looks good. If I wanted that zelda game I would ordered it but zelda is ghey

I've never bought a tablet but my father uses his for a variety of things. I do hope that the Switch's mobile aspect won't cause decrease in framerate and I hope that Nintendo releases a holder to attach on headrests like they showed in the first trailer. The third party support needs to be more than just ports or sports games, although NBA 2k18 should be nice if it includes everything that the PS4 and Xbone versions include. Here's hoping for No More Heroes 3

People do not have the money nor do they want to buy 2 consoles to play all their games.
Most people get 1 console and that's it.

I wouldn't say it's a gimmick but more of Nintendo trying to jazz up the gaming scene that seems to be stagnating.

The Switch will replace both the 3DS and the Wii U, yes, yes we can compare it to actual consoles. It's Nintendo's retarded choice to fuse their console and handheld market into 1 probably bad product.

your average poorfag has had a ps4 for 2 years and would likely be interested in buying a mobile gaming console from nintendo for christmas from mommy. There is no competitor to this product on the market and people have already bought a few hundred million of nintendos handhelds.

That's the beauty of console exclusives. It revs up the competition and makes games much better quality.

Will the Switch let me play older games from the Wii? I honestly do not know these things

Are you retarded? Yes, if it was an OPTIONAL gimmick it would be okay, but ever since the Wii they tried to shove this shit down our throat.

I LIKE THEIR GAMES, but I know that the Switch will most likely fail. Unless like 30 mio people buy it within like 2 years and all keep playing and buying games for it, we won't see any actual third party support.. aka multiplat support. You know.. the thing that is one of the most important things about modern day gaming.

Arms looks like a great fucking game you faggots

Already preordered

yeah if no one had console exclusives everyone would just buy a pc because it's modular and cheaper over time than multiple consoles. xbone is garbage because it has no good original games except gaylo

yeah you are probably completely wrong because nintendo has never had a handheld that didn't sell a shitload of units.

I have already seen multiple games I will buy

Odyssey
Splatoon 2
BotW
ARMS
Whatever the fuck the Squeenix game was called
Xenoblade 2

Y'all niggers need to recognize that Nintendo is bringing awesome games to ge fucking table.

That niggar tier controller tho.

then dont fucking buy it. No one forces you

>ARMS
Honestly, this game looks really fucking stupid. Why would anyone pay full price for this over Bomberman?

I need to actually play my copy of xenoblade to see what is up with that series.

nintendo is just four webs and cidz hu r otism. fuk man.

Nintendo rules because of the games. I still have my Gamecube that I bought for Metroid Prime. But that was half the prize at that time.

Son. I used to think like you. Then I grew up and discovered that there were other cool games besides Lametendo.

Yes. We saw that with the Wii and Wii U! Oh wait.. no.. no one bothered buying those/keep playing them, cuz they had only first party games and nothing else.

Just so you guys know Nintendo managed to get exclusive on the next COD. Game changed niggers

the wii u controllers are not a handheld console you moron lmao they were just a gimmicky needlessly expensive controller that only worked when used with the home console.

Different guy, here.
I also still have my Gamecube, specifically for Rogue Squadron II. There are other games, but there aren't many games out there that you'd keep a console around just for that one game. I do actually still have (somewhere around here) MGS: Twin Snakes and the remake of Resident Evil, but Rogue Squadron II stays in the Cube.
ZUVIEL
BENZIN

wii u community are big and still many players online... mario maker / mario kart 8 / splatoon etc ...

these 12 year olds want CoD and battlefield, and 1080p on a small screen, talking about shit they don't know. Xbox and ps4 had no games at launch too. It's like these kids never been alive enough to see a console released

as a pc gamer for many years, who has no hope for nintendo, i may be purchasing the switch. since their handholds are beast

wiiu sold so bad it killed Satoru Iwata

I agree they have pretty good handhelds. But I think their consoles are horrible. I'd rather see Nintendo go third party that way rather than focusing on stupid gimmicky hardware, they can focus on making awesome games instead.