What is the worst crime you've ever committed?

what is the worst crime you've ever committed?

Vandalism. Someone who isn't me really disliked their dad.

One hell of a night.

Theft. I stole a candle from a church.

Brought in and sold a couple hundred thousand $ worth of LSD

stabbed a nigger. 2 counts of attempted first degree assault in the plea.

I've never committed a crime with a victim.
So all of my crimes are on equal footing as far as I'm concerned.
And that footing is completely acceptable.

For fun or for a reason?

Canadian gang fights. With hockey sticks and stuff. It's fine cause wee have free healthcare

1 Ct Criminal threatening with a deadly weapon, class B felony
2 Ct Simple Assault, one of which was domestic, class A misdemeanors. The worst I've actually been charged with anyway.

drug smmugling, bribing

To much felony to list it all.

>Laziness part of the reason why I'm such a criminal.

Jay walking,

Im not a fucking criminal

i often put the milk in before the cereal

i raped a child

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Seriously, that's ridiculous.

i bought goods with stolen credit card

Brought in where?

Do you know how fucking dangerous that is?

i have never committed a crime, but if i ever found you irl i would bash your fucking face in so bad you would choke to death on your teeth. you should thank god you are on an anonymous website

pimped some hoes.

Avoiding council tax for years. Absolutely 0 adult skills so dunno how bad that is

That we were convicted of or got away with?

When I was young and stupid, I threw a 1 gallon can of white paint on a black car of someone I didn't like.

I'm a real badass

Rather not say my country, but I brought it in internationally and just sold it among a fairly small group. Tabs go for like $40 each here, brought in about 500 during my time of doing it so about 200k worth

What makes you think I'm black?

Quit being such a faggot, faggot.

I beat some punk-ass kid who was being a fucking dickhead.

>TRIGGERED

Jay walking is illegal, you are indeed a criminal.

I LOVE NIGGERS

www facebook com/piercingsbyx

come get a tattoo of black lives matter i own a shop in california

www facebook com/piercingsbyx

Damn, makes me happy to live in the midwest. My guys hooks me up $10-15 each depending on potency.

>white knight on Sup Forums

worth it?

You should eat tiny shards of glass. I'm not who you responded too.

Got a greentext user?

>be 15
>Read on internet how to hotwire a specific model of car
>want to see if it was true/that easy
>I knew from stealing radios that way too many people leave their cars unlocked
>go out one night
>steal car
>mfw it actually starts
>drive around for maybe 10 minutes
>realize I'm 15 and can't do shit with a car
>park car a couple blocks from where I stole it
>go home
>fap

Downloading without seeding

Made Molotov cocktails and threw them in the street out of the sun roof of my friends car

I mean I could have still been making a (Large) profit by selling them at $10 apiece but no reason to go so low when none of the competition are. It's an artificially inflated price here.

I was known to give them away to my good friends.

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

Robbed some kid of $4 behind a police station when I was like 14. Thought he had hundreds of dollars because there was a rumor going around school that he stole a bunch of $20 bills from his grandma or some shit.

Robbed two kids behind a church of like $80. seriously beat one of the kids while my friend held his arms behind his back. Punched him in the face, kicked him in the stomach, etc. The other kid stood and watched, and when I approached him he had his money is hand and gave it to me without resistance.

Well, other than the reason of seeming far more appealing to consumers than your competitors.

You make me sick

Lived in a middle eastern kingdom. With 2 friends out just driving around, hiking near a wadi.
2 locals of the royal or friends with royalty persuasion come by, and have firearms (only the elite super duper special folks in this shithole are allowed to own guns), and start fucking with us.
As in, pointing their guns at us. This was about a year after 9/11, and these chimps presume everyone white is 'Murcan (I am, friends are Euro).
We distracted them and overpowered one, and I took his rifle (22 caliber rifle), and his friend aimed at me, but hadn't chambered a round. I put 3 in his head, and then 2 in the unarmed fucker.
We took the guns back to our flats, took them apart and sawed them up, then dumped them that night. Scared shitless, but we all realized there was no way to get caught.
tl; dr
Killed 2 POS muslims who were threatening us and got away with it

>little sister and me home alone
>she is sitting on couch watching tv
>i sit down next to her and calmly explain what im about to do to her
>pinned her to the ground and tied her hands(only 6 years old so not hard at all)
>fuck her ass and pussy for about 20 mins and cum in her mouth
>threaten to kill her parents if she even thinks about telling anyone

I mean, I see $25 tabs in town, but I and everyone I know gives the other guy money instead because of his prices.

That's cool but 500×40=20k not 200...

i found a homeless guy, and made him drink half a bottle of vodka in one go, or he wouldent get annything more from me i told him.

he managed to do it, but you could see he was hurting.

then i beat him up and peed on him.

pretty sure he puked on himself too.

I get sheets for 150 on DN

You'll find out in the morning.

i can vouch for you, so many fucking unlocked cars.

cheated on my income tax

Bumfights were funny movies.

overstayed a temporary work visa

Being born a cis, white, male and not feeling guilty about it

I get sheets for $150 on DN

So it was incest and rape

killing a animal is a crime in your country?

kek
what country was this

also why'd you kill them, once you took their guns were they still a threat???
im guessing maybe they could have called up some more of their buddies or something.
but srsly did u just murder them or did u HAVE to kill them, i am confused user

whyyy

wats so good about lsd

My shit was genuinely better and it's super hard to find here. People sell them as high as $60 because when there's one dealer you don't have much choice (I would sell them for 60 bucks when music festival season rocked around)

No need to undercut the competition and halve my profits, I know they're not going lower on price and there's not gonna be a massive influx anytime soon

Bullshit, I have a hard time even finding single tabs for less than $15. And those are 90-150ug.

ohh, and i robbed a cabin in the woods, gotmyself a sweet scar on my lef because of it tried to kick in a window, and a giant V formed glass implanted itself. was about like 10 inches long and 1 inch deep in my flesh, but it managed to keep itself upright, which i found kinda funny.

it cut me like butter, and i felt absolutely no pain, just had to pull it out, and retreat so that my blood dident end up everywhere.

I just wanna watch the world burn

Burglary and arson.
Robbed a house and burnt it down.
>Christmas time
>friend knows of a family going on vacation for the holidays
>decide to break in and get some loot
>house is top notch
>tons of great stuff
>check basement
>guy has a nice gun collection
>he even makes his own ammo
>notice friend had no gloves on.
>asshole has been arrested before and has left fingerprints all over the house
>gotta do what I gotta do
>load up car
>spread gun powder and gas all over the house with a trail out the front door
>light the match
>the house is ashes
>never got caught

You won't find them in town here.

I'm not lying check it out for yourself. Tabs are dosed at 100 mics and are $1.50 a piece. It's always better to buy in bulk

1st guy was because he was pointing a gun at me. His fault he didn't chamber a round (and it was a larger caliber than I had; I had a 22, this was a 30-30, like in the old west, weird), so that was self defense.

I aimed at the other raghead and my friend said, "shoot him, we're fucked" or something like that (I don't remember exactly, I was pretty freaked out), but yeah, these guys were either royals or had wasta (power, essentially), and we would have been executed or jailed for ever had we been caught, and he was the aggressor, so... masalama, motherfucker.
ANd this country doesn't play - they execute someone almost every couple of weeks.

So you just started doing drugs like yesterday then?

I prefer taking it in low doses. It makes me feel like a child. I take a half tab (about 50ug) and my anxiety disappears, I can once again look at the world through innocent eyes. Everything is nice, everything feels like it's the first time you've ever gotten your dick sucked.

Vandalism. Graffiti.

Another time me and some friends got drunk. Then we went to the local swimming pool. Crawled through the fence and stole a bike and several lawn chairs.

The tabs are dosed at 100 mics. It comes on unperforated paper so I have to measure and cut them out myself but it comes out to $1.50 a tab that way. Check it out for yourself

accidentally opened a yoo-hoo before shaking it and had to poor it in the sink

worst day of my life

Nah he's right, I got them for 80c USD each (Original guy talking about selling here) so a little over a dollar in my country's money, got my sheets for about $110 + shipping

I don't know whats worse so I'll just list what I have done:
- Trespassing.
- Vandalism.
- Arson.
- Shoplifting.
- Larceny.
- Underage drinking and drug use.
- Physical assault (fist fights).
- Lying to officers.
- hunting and driving without a licence.
- Public indecency.
> The most that's ever happened to me though was being detained by the police a few times, questioned and once I was taken to the station because I was out past curfew.

i like you, i would do the exact same, no matter who, if i walk in on a man raping a child, somebody is gonna get a new ugly face for the rest of their life.

Fucking nigger Im calling the cops

for the career criminals, any tips to surviving this world long term, and by long term i mean 10 years

Arson

Yeah sorry I fucked that up, I was in a ring of people bringing it in so I always say "Brought in a couple hundred thousand" but that was collectively, yeah, on my own made about that much, just so used to saying I brought in couple hundred k I stopped thinking for a second

Holy fuck, can you say what marketplace?

I am the God of Fuck

And how fucked up is she now?

This guy is nigger

AWOL for 5 years

Ya but you know when you meet some angry drunks who want to stab you, but then in the flip of the second they'll just decide to be friends... were they like that?

Did you guys leave the country asap after? I think your post implies you stayed because you said you were living there. How did you get through the days with paranoia in your head?

Also did you read the news after were they in it?

Kek

In this generation being white

I downloaded some GBA roms.

lol all of this is stuff you do in a weekend of drinking you scrub.

I once downloaded a car.

DUI

I did this years ago and used Silk Road, been meaning to get back into it for a while but I got a good job now and a bunch of stuff has come up to keep me busy for the last few years, so I don't really need the money and I don't have the spare time.

Put myself through university doing it, that was my main reason.

noty FBI

probably sweden

Reported