Are southern europeans socially retarded??

Are the 90s borns in southern european countries socially retarded?Why do they still live with their parents?

Here in Finland it's concidered really strange for a 20+ year old person to still live at home. Apparently no country south of Denmark are on a reasonable level.
Are the southern europeans socially dumb?

DELETE THIS!
THERE'S NOTHING WRONG ABOUT LOVING UR MUM AND LIVING WITH HER TILL YOU'RE 35!
MAMMA MIA

Why move out and get yourself in debt when you can get cheap rent by living at home?

>are (other people) socially retarded?
>t. Finland

This post really activated my almonds

Keep our overlords happy of course

Socially retarded? More like it's a waste of money. Don't know what this has to do with social skills.

>Are the southern europeans socially dumb?

It is more a culturally thing than socially retardation. That is the case in Spain. It has never been odd to live with your parents till they die. When they get older, we are the one who bring the money to house and help them in their bad moments.

you finns are retarded
like literally

Self respect, for one thing.

You're not gonna get married and have children living in mommy's house.

retards can't look after themselves, so they live with their parents my Greek bro. you should know this better than anyone

I don't have another home, why should I spend money buying/building one when I have everything I need here?
And what would I do with the hold house when my parents die?

You people are brainwashed into consumerism

>Are the 90s borns in southern european countries socially retarded?Why do they still live with their parents?
>
>Here in Finland it's concidered really strange for a 20+ year old person to still live at home. Apparently no country south of Denmark are on a reasonable level.
Do the average house in Finland cost more than € 600.000?
Do you have 50% youth unenployement?
Do you live in an overpopulated state of 61.000.000 people?

how you fuck chicks if your parents/siblings are hearing everything?

It was normal for people to move out at 18 or 19, but in the past decade the situation got so bad many only move out after they have studied and found a job.

fuck you and your trash nation

>being from an autistic ethnicity where the average guy can't talk with a girl without being drunk
>calling other people ''socially retarded''

save thousands of euros and rent a luxus hotel room for a week

it's simple

fuck your sister

That's exactly what you can do and live together helping each other and have your children educated by your own people instead of feeding them into the system.

Fuck them in the woods

The pictures on the right doesn't really relate to finns at all, where are the pine trees?

he can fuck his dog

Yeah why would i live up side down as a criminal spawn

>live in a country that follows Gommunism Lite 7.5.42©
>the state pays for your rent
>shitpost
You seriously need to stop making these shit threads, kiddo.

Yeah, the kids providing for their parents was also a thing here until the 50s.

it was intended for fennoswedes

WTF I am Greek now

> get yourself in debt
> self respect

I'm living on my own since i'm 18 but this is stupid , living with your parents if you are single and in your 20's is perfectly normal if you are a student or unemployed. I actually wish i had my parents helping me out , instead of paying my miserable flat with shit jobs for 6 years.

Yeah right, not like southern europeans also get student benefits

says the dude that stands 5meters away from people on a bus stop

WE DONT HAVE MONEY/THREAD
THATS WHY PEOPLE EMIGRATE YOU STUPID AUTISTIC FUCK

el turco en alemania seniores

This kid right here found a meme from finland

the shortest joke ever

You do realize, I hope, that the idea that children should immediately move out and buy or rent their own property is a tool of the jew to destroy the wealth of the common man?

Says the slovenian kid?
Welcome to the european union

Thanks for making this image for me.
It means a lot to me.

Like this

From the american kid who moves from home later than belgians/frenchmen/germans?

I'm 24 and I actually own the apartment I've been living in alone for three years already.
Still I'm completely retarded socially.
Now you'd better explain me this.

wtf can I come to live with you? I can cook and when I dress like a girl I'm a passable trap

Vaikutat fyrkkamiehiltä, jos olet niin parin vihreän setelin kuukausikorvauksaulla voin neuvoa sut parempaan eläämään

Why do protestants hate their parents?

Sorry but I'm no homo.
Also I have to sell this apartment soon and move into a student box.

Why colmbians narcos? (Netflix)

I see the ugro-finnic group really does have a lot in common

those people
can literally kill themselves
useless shit lifes

Jokes on you, I actually live alone. My sister is our mother's caretaker and she and my nephew moved in with her. I can barely visit, because she is a golddigin cunt and the little urchin is an really annoying and spoiled. They are just leaches.

I could live alone with my income but it would mean I wouldn't have any capacity to save and just pay the bills. A single unexpected expense and I would have to become indebted.

If I live with mommy and daddy I can save most of my money plus I help them in general.

There's no practical reason to leave.

Is living in a house property of your parents considered ''living with your parents?

how do u fug then ?

Awful societies, they don't have respect for their old people

>

And if I ever needed to I would go to a motel.

being incel is literally hell on earth

>Do the average house in Finland cost more than € 600.000?
In the cities

>Do you have 50% youth unenployement?
It's probably worse

>Do you live in an overpopulated state of 61.000.000 people?
No, but in an overpopulated city of 800 000 people

but it's banned over here

checkmate fuckface

You must be very proud

this is straight up a lie guys, just saying

its true that here its socially acceptable to live with parents into your early twenties, which im ashamed of because it means this country is filled with losers, but that's it

nice excuses you losers

i am unemployed ( 26 yo) living with parents, not problem with that...i will get a job in 2020 or so

>mfw the rent for a simple "etta" is over 4k SEK
I fucking hate Sweden's housing prices. Either move to bum fucking nowhere or get your wallet raped

do you ever consider the possibility that you might be doing something wrong?

just a thought

You're like me from three years ago. Enjoy it while it lasts.

>protestant "families"

>do you ever consider the possibility that you might be doing something wrong?
no, my life itself is a fucking depression..

I wish I lived in italy where it is acceptable, which I would be living in right now if my ancestors didn't fall for the new world meme

you think you're a big boy because you go to uni for free and you get to live in a place provided by the government and you get an allowance from daddy?

Don't worry your housing bubble will collapse before long.

well i didnt know that, sorry for being so rude

whats your line of work bro?

"self respect"

I don't have any in the first place, plus as you get older you care less what people think of you. With my current paycheck about 90% of it would have to go to rent. I'd rather save up. Why should I live to work?

PORTUGAL
WHAT THE FUCK

nah, I come from a greek family and its considered strange not to live with your family.

If you moved out at 18 they would probably think you were disowning them.

I'm not southern European, but yes, very.

I could not imagine when my parents get old just forgetting about them or dropping them off in a nursing home for old people. Anglos/germanic people literally have no soul. Can you imagine your parent old and just sitting in front of a window every day waiting to die? Nobody to talk to except the black nurse.

bullshit, i havent been to greece but tbqh i just dont believe you

4/32 greek?
would make you
1/8 greek

the nurses over here are Bosnian though

who are you responding to?

what does this have to do with anything m8

greeks are not like europeans

>question social capacities of southerners

>abandons the family, lives alone or with one "partner" and their pets which they treat like it was their children

The Jew has done a number on you, son.

and on you

they're culturally western though, so i literally cant believe that they think you're disowning them if you move out at 18, or that its strange to not live with your family. that literally sounds like india for fucks sake

its probably just like that guy that said that everybody lives with parents all their lives in spain, a straight up lie that they say for some reason and looks ridiculous if someone from the same country reads it

maybe they have reasons? taking care of an old person is not an easy task

When age for retirement is 65+, where do you expect people get the time to care for their elders...

you can't leave them alone or they might kill themselves, but you can't be with them because you have to work.

when i say they would be taken aback if you left at 18 i didn't mean you never have to leave, you are expected to move out when you get married.

I am Greek

>tfw no sexy spanish man to fuck my wife

Heartless.
You disgust me.

marrying spanish "wimen" ULTRALOL
pay me the plane and i will fly directly into her puss puss

yeah, my grandmother died in the woods of hypothermia because we didn't want to put her in a home and one day she wandred off

so fuck you in your wide ass

fuck your grandmother tbqh we dont give a shit

in my family
it is strange
my parents dont want us to leave anyway
my mother cried when i made a joke about moving out
sometimes
when i eat very good food
ops image comes to my mind
and i ask myself what kind of retarded subhuman would leave this luxurious life?
retared europeans