Ask someone working on Red Dead Redemption 2 anything

Ask someone working on Red Dead Redemption 2 anything

Timestamped pics or it didn't happen

How does it feel to not be a crucial member of the team?

will we be able to customize our horses in Blackwater Customs?

Prove it

add trump

kekekekeke good one. XD
also pic with time stamp or didn't happen.

The multi-player aspect to the game is under revision however we can assure you it will be similar to GTA Online in ways

how much of the game is done and what's left to do, fix, etc?

We do not want RDR2 as much as GTA VI. Please bring forward GTA VI. We will pay.

Just here to give info. Don't want to lose my job

will the game support 30 players in a session like gta online? Are there gamemodes planned etc?

It's in the polishing stage at the moment. The game is pretty much complete. We're working very hard to bring a vastly populated multi-player experience similar to GTA Online

OP is just a faggot. he is not working on this game cuzz he don't have any kind of job.
i bet he don't know what is the name of the developer. XD

Can you put a Sup Forums easter egg into the game?

will there be story dlc and be scrapped 1 year later too?

I'm sure many people will disagree with you but it's a totally different studio. We're here at Rockstar San Diego working on RDR2

why are you working on a sequel to an ok game at best? why not work on something good

who's the main protagonist and main anti-protagonist

So, shitty then?

this

I understand RDR isn't for everyone. The studios at Rockstar Games are working hard on unannounced projects that you'll hear about soon

Are you guys going to shit up your game with sjw bullshit like Ubisoft seems to be doing lately?

Now is my chance

Fucking fix the missions so I can just roll up with someone to a mission area and not have to leave the game, host a lobby, then invite my friend. Really breaks the flow of game play to the point where no one even wants to do missions anymore.

And don't do the three protagonists shit. It's not good, give us one character to invest in.

2 main characters that will make use of the multi protagonist system from GTA V

Zombies?

We have taken a lot of feedback into account. We want RDR2 to be the best multi-player experience and comments like this do help. You'll hear more about multiplayer when I have more info to give

who are they, i want names

Is the native american in the silhouette image going to be a playable character?

If one of them is a chick like every other game these days I'm giving up on video games.

Bucky O'Connor and Benjamin Blake are the main protagonists

could you give us a basic run down of the story

You fight against evil racists who want to kick indians off their land.

ITT OP thinks he's game dev

Good. How does it feel to not be a crucial member of humankind?

Are you at work?

As someone who makes video games (opium of the masses) don't you fall into the same category?

I haven't read the script or played to the game to the extent I could give you a rundown but what I gathered is it's a story of friendship and betrayal during the beginning of the 20th century. More details as I get them

Never said I was a dev

Gay.

Currently? No

Here's an idea for the future: Co-op story mode.

GTA Online sucks if you don't have 4 friends who own the game and play with you through the content. I want to actually experience the content not just see how someone clears everything with super weapons.

It would be interesting to see them all being women.

The style of multiplayer will be very different to GTA Online that I can assure you. The setting of RDR2 doesn't carry the right tools to create a hectic an over the top multiplayer experience. We have ideas in mind and think you guys are really going to love what we have to offer

So you are not going to answer? Why should I then?

Having women protagonists just doesn't work for the setting and time period of the game however it is something Rockstar North will experiment with In the future

Yeah, but it would definetly be surprising.

Is lasso mechanic in online now???

There are some female side characters we can't wait to introduce. We like what we did with Bonnie from the first game having a strong female character and we built on that

I have faith in you!

The lasso was something that just wasn't feasible in the first game. I know for a fact it is present in RDR2 multiplayer

Thanks! It means a lot. Trailers will be rolling out over the next few months so you have that to look forward to

Nice trips! I will, this is enough for me for now. Good night and thank you!

What does the team think about us not wanting this shit and wanting Bully 2?

Put a parrot in it as an easter egg.

triggered

>
Sure RDR isn't for everyone but this studio doesn't make the Bully series. Its Rockstar North you're looking for

PC version when?

Unfortunately it's not currently in our plans to develop for PC but that's not to say it'll never happen

Fucking this

R* noob

eat shit and die

you're fucking serious? 30 fps for all? kys faggot

I hope this is just a friendly Duke Nukem quote

I guess I won't be able to play it then. Dang

RDR2 currently runs at 60fps @1080p on Xbox Scorpio and Ps4 Pro

guess i won't be buying it because i wouldn't be able to play it if i did

what do you get out of lying to us

If you don't believe me that's your problem

Awesome. Also will there be sterd/player customization options now or will we select presets like before. Also any idea on something undead nighmare related?

GTA V doesn't even run at 60 constantly on my MSI Apache Pro

>why the fuck you lying?

Aw :(

R* noob.

It'll work very similarly to GTA V where you choose your ancestors.

8k-4k support, mod support, community, value/price, youre choosing to lose all of this. You dev cucks dont get it, we dont care about the flashy new over glorified cable box consoles.

Our team has been working tirelessly to optimize this game and make it the best possible experience

L O L
G T F O

That's pretty cool i hope you guys come out with a PC release. If its a few years down the line then please maybe bundle it with red dead 1 and undead nightmare. Kinda like infinite warfare? :D

That's all for now. A lot of people are understandably skeptical but only time will show how accurate I have been. Thanks for your questions and look forward for more to come

Rip ;-; thanks for ur time tho

dude nice! 60 fps? Didn't know you were including a N64 graphics mode!

ITT: console plebs

linux or kys tbhfam

linux is trash for gaming and is basically for serious people eith actual jobs in coding or pretentious redditors