So I have asked several times in multiple threads why it would be better to live in your shit country instead of the...

So I have asked several times in multiple threads why it would be better to live in your shit country instead of the United States. I hear all of your complaining why do you live in these shit countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_incarceration_rate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NO GUNS

rather live somewhere with minimal police stating sorry

go get arrested for doing anything

or shot if you're a minority

No money to pick up and leave and start over again somewhere that I'm unfamiliar with

My leader doesn't drink piss like yours

You wouldn't let Katy Perry piss in your mouth faggot?

>muh fake news w/ meme

If the user is here who claimed eurofags wouldn't know about US states..

>Bavaria, Brandenburg, Saxony, Hamburg, Berlin, Bremen, Schleiswig-Holstein, Rhineland, Hesse, Thuringia
Arizona, Atlanta, Arkansas, California, Alaska, Hawaii, Baltimore, Texas, Colorado, Florida, New York, New Yersey, Washington, Ohio, Illinois, New Hampshire, Miami, Baltimore, Utah, Missoury (not sure about the spelling), Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina

please tell me you know of the U.S . than what you see on the news or myths made up by foreigners.
go to a cctv site and see if you see any of this .

I should have included what shit country do you live in? UK you don't count. You have been a cuck to the U.S. for 150 years and are a disgrace to the world.

It's called yellow therapy get educated faggot

the american mentality

here you go, some data

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_incarceration_rate

usa #2 in the world. sad!

1. I won't be shot because I move my hands from the steering wheel during a traffic check
2. My kids have exactly 0% probability of getting shot in their school
3. When I say ‘Hello’ to a stranger, the reply is ‘Hi, how are you?’ instead of ‘Fuck you’

I don't have to wear diapers for to get shot

>kek
Oh wiki huh? then it must be true.
wiki is not a valid citation .
next you'll probably link a CNN article.

this. moving from the usa was one of the best decisions i ever made

fear of get shot

well you wont soo...
yeah a fucking beta having kids ? nope.
"wahh be nice to me" what a fucking bitch..

>better pay
>public healthcare
>better cost of living
>gun control
>no school shootings
>some of the most liveable cities in the world
>no police state
>no privatised prisons

I could go on all day...

I find it fascinating when countries who lack the social, political, racial and religious diversity of the US attempt to apply their homogeneous outlook to American life, as though the solution that works for their one-race, one-religion, one-culture country with 1/100th the population and 1/50th the land mass could possibly apply here. Let alone allow the tumescent development and unprecedented survival of the world's last remaining world-dominating superpower and greatest nation the world has ever seen.

tl;dr Freedom. You literally don't even know.

>homogeneous
>one-race, one-religion, one-culture country
Wich year do you come from?
Sounds like around 1900.

Your argument is so sad. Again tell me what country you live In an why it's better. Living in Sweden or one of these communist states? Yeah you get all these benefits but live in a shitty apartment. In America you could live in a five bedroom house. Still looking for this great country your crowiing about....

with 50%+ taxes

I think it's fascinating that you're proudly this utterly fucking stupid.

>Ameripoor continues to be obsessed with making up stories to give substance to his non argument.

Yeah thats what I thought no response. Kys

>Baltimore

A city in Maryland. But good otherwise.

And yet you don't claim your better place to live. lmfao

Yeah, wasn't sure about this one.
Afterwards I looked up a list, totally forgot about some I know like Conneticut and Virginia..

Almost anywhere in the civilized world is better than the 3rd world usa.
Next week, Prez AngryAlzheimers takes office.
Funtime.....

Knowing the names of US states doesn't mean you actually know them. I can name several European Countries, but I have no idea what they are like. I may even be able to pinpoint their location, but I do not know their culture, economy, etc.

It objectively is. I live in one of the greatest cities in the world, make good money, don't live in fear for my safety, and don't need to worry about anything if I ever get sick or injured.

>he thinks rambling complete nonsense deserves a response beyond go fuck yourself you worthless moron!

>
>>kek
>Oh wiki huh? then it must be true.
>wiki is not a valid citation .
>next you'll probably link a CNN article.

Criticizes data sources, doesn't understand how capitalization works.

Can you tell me about the culture of the different German federal states?
Also I think the most important part to know about the culture of American states is to know where they are and how rural they are.

This

You're a fucking retard lmao

'Straya might have 3rd world internet speeds, but we're the only 1st world country that doesn't have majour problems with muzzies and social faggot warriors

Yeah nobody claims where they live. What a bunch of pathetic pieces of shit. You can rake on America but shamefull of your own country. Kys

The user was only talking about naming them, so..

>we're the only 1st world country that doesn't have majour problems with muzzies and social faggot warriors
Well, this is true sadly.

None of us are ashamed of living in a country that is better than your impoverished, 3rd world shithole, we just don't want you knowing how good we have it and giving you ideas about leaving.

What is that proving? That he knows the names of googleable states/cities?

Did you even read my post? I stated that I have no idea about European culture.
>how rural they are?
What does this even mean?

My point exactly you are ashamed of your country otherwise you would name it. Kys

Ahem...

>can't afford a passport
>60% white
>thinks I'm ashamed of my country

Try harder, faggot.

Nobody gives a shit about New Zealand

>What does this even mean?
It means what it clearly states.
Don't you know what rural means?

>except all the people desperate to move there from all over the world to live in a relatively clean, green, beautiful country

>Being this disconnected from reality.

Wew.

I know what rural means. But that is not the single characteristic of a state.

I live in Australia. The actual best country on earth.

Eat. My. Dick. Jelly. Fags

But it is a big part.
Whatever, I have to go to sleep, it is 4:45am over here.

You forgot to mention the bikie gangs, seriously, it's worse than Queensland

Not really. Their location is a much bigger part then whether they have more people living in a big city or not.

I've yet to see what so great about America every time I cross the the border to the States it's smells like raw sewage, there's nig nogs everywhere and the food sucks dick

>mexican detected

Try again Jamal

You arent fooling anyone Pedro

Try a little more north Tyrone

Stop fucking going to Detroit, then, and go to a better city.

>bikie gangs bother normal people for no reason.

Come the fuck on, why would I worry about gangs who only ever fight other gangs.

Like what, Clevland Chicago or Buffalo those are the closest ones to me and from what I've seen there all the same shit

Twin Cities

Naw man, she's been with Russell Brand. I wouldn't be surprised if she somehow had syphilis on her toenails because of him.