Two lacklustre singles insofar, with an overblown music video to distract us from the mediocrity. I am very...

Two lacklustre singles insofar, with an overblown music video to distract us from the mediocrity. I am very, very worried about his new album.

Other urls found in this thread:

www50.zippyshare.com/v/9qGEfAVW/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'm expecting something great, but not GKMC/TPAB great

there's no way he can release something better than his last 2, but i'll be really happy if he does

The Heart is good though. Humble is fine and like everyone said it will probably make more sense in the album's context.

What if this is his 'Encore'? Think about it.

>3 albums widely considered masterpieces
>currently considered one of the greats
>album lead by a weak novelty single and musically one of his worst styles

I'm worried....

It was the exact same situation for TPAB.

This,
I ain't worried about his new album one bit. He has the skills and the subject matter. He will make something good. Very good even.

>I'm so fuckin' sick and tired of the Photoshop
>Show me somethin' natural like afro on Richard Pryor
>Show me somethin' natural like ass with some stretchmarks

I take it this is your first Kendrick album rollout

wow, really swingin for the fence eh

Are you seriously falling for it again? He does this so often.

He tends to release a more mainstream sounding track as a single that makes perfect sense within the context of the album.

With GKMC he had Swimming Pools and Backseat Freestyle. With TPAB he had i.

>TPAB he had i.
I was fantastic.

He's only released one song from the album. The Heart pt 4 is just a teaser. I hope he releases another single more in line with his previous stuff like he did with The Blacker The Berry and shuts everyone up

No you weren't.

this is going 2 be a muslim worship album

The common opinion is that it was a failed attempt at a huge radio single and that he was trying to follow in the footsteps of Happy.

Then TPAB came out and it fit perfectly in the context and peoples' opinions of it changed completely.

You're a fucking idiot OP lol

>there's no way he can release something better than his last 2
Why not? Most rappers have managed it.

Swimming pools, i, backseat freestyle where all lack luster singles at first, but they where all telling of the general sound.

HUMBLE sounds great, trendy beat and all, this is probably going to be his best album yet.

I think it was okay, maybe like a 7/10 but if the whole album is like that I won't be happy. But I know TPAB has grown on me a ton over the past two years since it's release.

hopefully its his least pretentious album yet

Bitch, GKMC was in no way pretentious.

His previous fucking albums were just as fucking bad. Are you all honestly R E T A R D E D? Please, FUCK OFF.

>(c)R(etards)A(ttempting)P(oetry)

>SAGE, FUCK NIGGERS, FUCK (c)R(etards)A(ttempting)P(oetry)
well okay then

no rapper has put out two albums as good as gkmc and tpab and then followed it up with something even better

You realize the same shit was believed about Backseat Freestyle and i, but they ended up being very important parts in the whole album, right?

I'm trying to imagine in what sense this could fit and I really can't. I think this is just gonna be Kendrick's sellout record.

Do we know if The Heart is even on the album?Is there like a leaked tracklist or what?

It sounds like a loosie to me.

The Heart tracks have never been on albums. They're a separate series, with the last The Heart song being released 2 days before GKMC if I remember correctly

>I am very, very worried about his new album.
Reconsider your life choices.

>808s>MBDTF>Yeezus

Thank you. Didn't know that.

He has a song about being tempted to sell out, followed by this, followed by a depressing song about becoming irrelevant and humans problems and such, either that or he puts a different mix/production of the same song to fit with the album, or both

>Is there like a leaked tracklist or what?

1. Trappin' (feat. Future)
2. Fuck Trump (Kill Whitey)
3. Black 2 Life 1 (feat. Lupe Fiasco)
4. Whippin' tha Work
5. Nigga Cock in a Devil Bitch (feat. Kanye West)
6. Black 2 Life 2 (feat. Drake and Big Sean)
7. The Heart Part 4
8. W.H.I.T.E. (Worst Humans In The Earth)
9. Humble
10. White Girl (feat. Danny Brown and Quavo)
11. Trap Trap Trap Trap (Rick Ross Diss) [feat. Denzel Curry and Birdman]
12. Jesus is Black (feat. SpaceGhostPurrp)
13. Black 2 Life 3 (feat. Common)
14. Black is Right (White is Wack)
15. Reparation Interlude (feat. Eminem, Mac Miller, Aesop Rock, Machine Gun Kelly, and Your Old Droog)
16. Join a Gang and Kill Police (feat. YG)
17. Dead Presidents (Kill Trump) [feat. Nas]
18. My Blood is Black
19. Afrocentrism (feat. Soulja Boy and Mos Def)
20. Horny Lil Devil II (feat. Ice Cube)
21. White Hippy (feat. Black Hippy)
22. I'm Black Y'all/Kill The White People
23. Black 2 Life 4 (feat. Lil Uzi Vert, Lil Yachty, Rich the Kid, Famous Dex, Kodak Black, XXXTENTACION, Lil Peep, Lil Pump, 21 Savage, $ki Mask the Slump God, Young Thug, Offset, Lil Bibby, Gucci Mane, Bobby Shmurda, and A$AP Ferg)
[HIDDEN TRACK] 24. Black 2 Life 5 (Greatest Rapper Alive)

[DELUXE EDITION BONUS TRACKS]
25. Coon Killa
26. Whites are Boo Boo (Hood Politics Remix)
27. Fuck Takeoff (feat. Quavo and Offset)
28. I'm Sellin' Base (ft. Nef the Pharaoh)
29. Hit 'Em Up (Gen. Z Edition) [feat. Outlawz]
30. Black Power (ft. Malcolm X and 2Pac)

t. lowlife neckbeard

Nice. Here's your (you) .

>Black Power (ft. Malcolm X and 2Pac)

>GKMC
backseat freestyle didnt seem that great but worked well in the context of the album
>TPAB
i didnt seem that great but worked well in the context of the album (as the live version)

i'll wait before i judge.

unmastered leak btw

www50.zippyshare.com/v/9qGEfAVW/file.html

It's supposed to be lackluster. He's mocking mainstream rap.

>SAGE, FUCK NIGGERS, FUCK (c)R(etards)A(ttempting)P(oetry)

Hmmm... I feel as if you may be approaching this issue with some preconceived notions about rap music.

>insofar
Not how you use that word user

Name one time this has happened.

I'll wait.

neck yourself