Has Sup Forums ever killed any animals?

Has Sup Forums ever killed any animals?

I want to hear about your experiences and I may talk about some of my own.

My cat died today and I jacked off to its corpse, does that count?

Seek help. Why would you want to kill a living creature? Why are you choosing to bring pain into the world?

I swatted a fly the other day.

I killed my cat, snapped it's neck when I was a kid.

I threw away the body and told my mother it ran away.

That shit haunts me. Not because I feel sorry for it, but because I genuinely don't give a shit. It was the fear of consequence by law that cause me to hide it, otherwise I wouldn't care.

I'm not OP.
But I would want to kill a living creature for one of a few reasons.

First and foremost, certain animals are delicious; and only exists for my pleasure. As God intented.

Secondly, if the creature is a pest, or vermin. Spreading disease and/or property damage.

Thirdly, to thin out their numbers. If an animal's population gets too big, they'll exhaust their food supply and starve out.Which isn't good.

Lastly, self defense. Because that fucking nigger is running at me at full charge and if I don't empty the magazine into his fat ass, I'm getting trampled.

>Protip: Dicks out for Harambe.

It never started as a want. It started as a necessary thing that had to be done. I felt really bad when I first had to do it.

But the rush of adrenaline you get from doing it is like nothing else.

I eat meat therefore I directly support an industry that treats animals with excessive cruelty and kills them in horrible ways

I have literally killed thousands of animals. AMA

Do you always post in topics to be an attention whore, or do you choose specific ones?

What makes Helium-3 such a viable fuel for nuclear fusion?

rarely post

I shot an endangered bat through the neck once when I was a kid because Dad didn't like the noise it made.

It tried to fly away but kinda just spun around until it hit the ground. It was blinking when we found it.

next week I saw a cute little baby bat in a cage at an environmental festival and it licked my hand with its little tongue.
feelsbadman.jpg

Your Mother of course.

I doubt she's tight enough to maintain a fusion reaction.

Pushing out three kids kinda does a bit of damage down there.

Sorry, friend. You'll have to try again.

>be me
>5-6 ish
>family movie night
>get to sleep in living room on pull out bed
>getting late
> kids think sleeping with puppies is great
>next morning parents yell about mess
>kids clean up put bed away
>normal day
>fuck yeah another movie night
>pull out bed
>2 puppies found dead flatten in bed
>family cry
does this count?

so edgy

>be 3
>parents at work, grandma doing laundry, grandpa asleep
>hungry but don't know how to do shit
>think I could eat my goldfish
>take it out
>cut off the head
>realize I need to cook it and I killed my fish
>cry
>Grandparents see what's up
>They start to laugh

I don't necessarily kill animals but in my dreams I break the beaks on birds which I can only assume gives them issues eating and ultimately kills them, again this is only in dreams

You should not feel bad for not giving a damn. The way I see when you kill a being it doesn't remember the pain of what you did.

I only ever killed 3 animals that I would warrant being important. I killed my neighbors mut. It was a friendly mut. It only tried biting me after I tried to strangle it. I tried closing off it's jugular with my bare hands. It is much harder than it looks. The flesh, cartilage, and bone inside a dogs neck is hard to break. Ontop of it crying and struggling to resist. You just cant get a solid grip. The cries let out were very noisy and nerve racking. I didn't want to get caught. I had to duct tape its mouth and beat it in the head with an iron pipe. There is such an adrenaline rush when you do something like that.

Now I had to do it because the dog kept attacking my little cat. I loved my cat. The owner was a piece of shit who gave no fucks.

I know right, needed a bandaid after I posted.

Ran out of spongebob ones tho.

But your mom gave me a power ranger one, she told me they were your fav.

How insecure are you?
On a scale of 1-10.

I killed a rat with a shovel once

>be me
>visiting my mom
>I'm upstairs watching TV while she lets the dog out
>suddenly hear screaming
>I run downstairs
>apparently, the dog killed a rat and my mom's freaking out because she thinks he's gonna get rabies
>I tell her to relax, he'll probably be fine, but if she really needs to be sure, to go collect the carcass and bring it in to the vet for testing
>she goes to get the carcass
>starts screaming again
>turns out the thing's not dead, just fucked up
>she wants me to go deliver the coup de grace
>hands me a shovel
>I go over and give Mr. Ratto two good shots to the head

As a kid, one of the other dogs broke one of mine's neck.
Had to put it down so it wouldn't suffer.
It was winter and the ground was frozen, but I had to dig up the dirt and bury it.

A week later, the digs were trying to dig up the one they paralyzed.

I killed three rabbits when i was nine years old, what i did was to impact their heads to the wall, the part behind the ears, it make them have seizures instantly and die in a day...

Minus 5

but I feel a lot better knowing people like you are on the same boat.

I kill people who hurt animals.

>badgers
>skunks
>mountain lions
>wild dogs
>opossums
>wolverines
All with guns and in some cases with the help of my granddad's doberman.

I killed my neighbors dog with a hammer over the summer and was arrested

>Can't answer the question legit.
>Still tries to appear cool.

I'm going to wager at least an 8.

I did just answer, are you hooked on phoenix?

8? I'm more secure than I thought.
Thanks! I feel better about myself now.

See that, same boat. Like I said.

I'm sure that felt bad. It is hard to put an animal down when you're really attached to them.

Killed a seagul once because it had a broken wing so I made to bitch suffer.

Is this entire thread just one troll trying various approaches or what?

No you didn't, faggot.

>Leaving out why so you'll be asked

>Instant KO from bolt-stunner engineered to be least horrible death possible
>Fake vegan

>AMA

No you faggot.

The bat was just sitting still where you can see it? Yeah bats are totally known for sitting still and making lots of noise. What.

They didn't ask where the fuck their puppies were for an entire week?

THIS FUCKING THREAD

I've had to many paranormal experiences to doubt the afterlife doesn't remember anything.

New Sup Forums in a nutshell. It use to be bait but now-a-days I believe this user is legit triggered

Well, me and a friend bought 3 goldfish when we were around 13. We put out cigarettes in their eyes to see if they would adapt to being blind. After that we cut off their fins one by one. When we were done experimenting we smashed them with a hammer because we kind of felt sorry for them. Poor goldfish, kids are cruel.

>if not bait

>First and foremost, certain animals are delicious; and only exists for my pleasure. As God intended.

Rape feels good and is evolutionary advantageous, this is not a justification, perhaps human flesh tastes delicious this is not a justification. I like doing X therefore X is justified, nice one

There is no God, but even granting you that if you look at Gods original plan, the garden of Eden. There was no was no death in the garden, so there was no barbeque so out goes "God's intention"

I'd raised it since a puppy and for almost ten years.

Yes, Deer and tons of small game, for eating n' junk.

How big was the dog? How did you feel about doing after wards?

LIAR momma knows spiderman is mah favorite.

I wonder if what you typed is bait...

Eat meat, you pussy. It's tasty.

As a farm girl once told me, you can taste the love! And it's delicious!

You want to know why I killed my cat?

Fuck if I know. Back then I had weird outbursts of just evil shit. I'd break stuff, try to hurt friends, ect. Eventually it killed my cat. I ended up controlling that shit after if only to avoid killing my other cat and getting in trouble.

Shit man, what is with all you jackasses assuming shit? Nigga asked if I killed an animal. I just answered. If you a-holes can't accept a simple answer then fuck outta here.

no bait

Listen here, you little shit.
Your mom told me your favorite was the pink ranger.
Don't you goddamn lie to me or I'll tell her to tell Santa not to get you that Pink Ranger costume for X-Mas.

lucky only doves rabbits and quails live in the desert well there's wild boars but I haven't seen them

theirs literally thousands of hunters

I've "put down" several of my own. A wet rag and 10 minutes of time is all you need when they're at the end of their life.

Not something I'm really proud of, unlike you.

It was a younger (maybe a year old) Pitbull and after I had hit its head maybe 8 or 9 times with the hammer it was dead. Its ears were bleeding and my neighbors didn't call the police for about an hour when they called their dog in and it didn't come. I was sitting on their patio in a chair with the hammer on the table and they freaked out and ran inside and called the cops and I was arrested .

No we had two dogs who had puppies so there was about 9 or 11
2 weren't noticed

I've killed many animals. Not out of desire or anything, some out of necessity and a few out of mercy. Biggest thing I've killed was an old border collie, she'd gotten on in the years and could barely walk. To the point flies were laying eggs in her matted hair. It was my g/fs sisters dog and they had requested her mom put the dog down, which she said she'd do when she got home, they were going to euthanize it with a can of ether and a cloth like they did their birds when the birds were sick or dying. So I told them I'd put her down if that was their wish, told them to tell me how and I'd do it. Was going to snap it's neck cause I knew I could but the gf wanted it done with their mom's .38. So I took her out back and shot her, I'm horrible with animal anatomy, so I shot the damn thing where I'd assumed it'd die immediately (back of the head), unfortunately the sound and pain scared it but didn't kill it so I had to shoot it a second time straight down the top which put her down. I felt like shit it took two tries but I was only 15. Needless to say I was yelled at by the sister because her at the time boyfriend said he heard me laughing after the first shot (total bullshit... I'd have been laughing if I knee capped him but not this poor dog). The mom felt bad that the girls talked me into it but I wasn't phased, told her I was happy to help and that I was glad they didn't have to smother the poor thing. Finished out that night with a bj and my first anal from my gf, shit was great. Still wish I'd hit that fuckwad though, dumb bastard always caused trouble.

Tl:dr Numb teenager shoots dog because he was asked. Still numb about death. (No, I dont enjoy it fags)

Your writing style is giving away your posts. I don't know what kind of research you're doing but I will watch and find out. That said, if you're really such a sadist why animals and not women?

I don't like annoying vicious dogs
>be me dogs bark all night
>know if I call cops it will put me on the radar
>kids up all night
>sickofthisshit.jpg
>snatch dog out of yard
>smash with shovel
This has happened twice and will again if need be.
Don't give a shit about neighbors dog.

I spent a good bit of time on a poultry farm as a kid and was regularly sent out to wander around the property and shoot any predatory looking animal. Got my allowance by bringing back proof.

I know it is bad I like it. I don't know why I like it. My arms and legs feel energized doing it. It is a massive release of energy. Like screaming at the top of your lungs when no one is around.

sounds like a hoot

killed two deer in 2015. first one didn't realize it was even hit, just went on with it's life like nothing had happened for 5 minutes then dropped. 2nd one was dead before it hit the ground.

got some tasty steaks out of them

>be me
>sometime in elementary school
>hitting tennis ball around with baseball bat
>see frog in grass
>home run pepe
>find it
>It's literally been turned inside out
>guts hanging out of mouth
>feel bad

I don't know what I expected

Did they ever question what happened to the dogs? How did you dispose of them?

I threw one in a ditch far away and the neighbors assumed they ran away.

When I was a kid, like 7 or 8, I was in vacation with this girl 1 or 2 years older than me.
There were a lot of semi-wild cats where we were, the locals fed them and shit and let them reproduce unchecked. They were pretty friendly with humans, and in particularthere was this little kit, couldn't have been older than 1 year, always folowing us around.
anyway one day we decided to play this stupid game where the kit had been a bad boy and had to be punished. I don't remember how it started, I only remember that it finished with us throwing it around like a ragdoll, like in the air and over a 7 feet tall boulder. By that time the poor beast was too stunned and in pain to land on its legs properly, let alone run from us.
We managed to not kill him... I don't know how. I guess cats are indestructible. I honestly don't remember if it avoided us for the restof our vacation though.
That was the only time in my whole life I was violent towards an animal. I still feel very shitty about it, but what can you do, kids really don't know shit about right and wrong.

You say this like I want to hide my posts.
I really don't care.

Answered the dude who said my post was edgy, and the one about the bandaid his mom told me he liked.

See? Zero fucks given.

And who in the hell said I was a sadist? I don't go around wanting to choke a bitch and bury her body in an unmarked grave. I'm not goddamn Dexter over here.

I simply said it worried me because I didn't care. As a kid the first thing that hit me was "Oh shit, I killed him, God is pissed" then as I grew up it became "Oh shit, I killed him there has to be some consequence" then, now, it's "Well, I killed him." Zero fucks given.

At all points zero fucks were given, the worry came from the consequence of my actions. Eventually, it struck me there were none, so I stopped caring at all about the subject.

So, why not women? Well... Why the fuck women? Why a human for that matter? It'd be too much work to kill someone and get away with it. Why the hell would I want to go through all the fuckin trouble of that?

For a thrill? Big fuckin deal. I get a thrill riding my motorcycle on the highway. Eventually the thrill ends and I'm left with a sore back. No point at all.

So, why the shit would I want to kill a human being knowing full well how fuckin hard it would be to get away with it? For a short thrill? That's a shit payoff.

Alright. You want something to jerk off to? How about my childhood beagle.

When I decided to kill her, it was mid-day. She slipped into a coma from an infection.

I dug her grave for around 2 hours because I had to work through roots, and it needed to be deep because of the coyotes roaming around. She was a 30lb girl after all and I knew she'd be dug up if they could smell her.

Shortly after Midnight, I put a wet rag in front of her muzzle and forced her face into it.

Her body didn't struggle for the first minute.

2 minutes in, her gasps started to become more pronounced.

3 minutes in, she begins to shake. Her body attempts to push away. She's still not conscious; This is a primal reflex. But it's fighting hard. It takes most of my strength to keep her in place.

4 minutes in, the reflex stops.

5 minutes in, she's brain dead.

6 minutes in, she makes 3 deep, last gasps. Each of which is 10 seconds apart. All of the animals I've killed have made those 3 last gasps. I wait another minute to make sure she's dead before releasing the rag.

Oh, and 10 minutes later, her bowels and bladder released all over the floor. That was lovely.

Hope you enjoyed.

Cought a catfish as a kid and didn't wanna get poked by it's prickers so i smashed it against the road over and over while it was still hooked onto the line. I think it died on first impact but it stayed on there for what felt like forever. The more I bashed it's mangled catfish body against the road the angrier and crazier i felt.

There is no joy from doing something like that because it was your pet and you loved it. I get no joy from putting down animals that are my friends. Destroying disgusting fucking beasts that hurt YOUR pets is another story.

Exactly this. Can't help but feel it somehow makes me feel more like a monster that I have no feeling after doing this. Was the same when I worked as a nurse, no I didn't kill patients, but when I lost one I just never really got upset. It was depressing I guess but not like tears and shit.

All you faggots that tortured animals as kids and use the excuse "i was young kids dont know the difference between right and wrong" youre fucking retarded. Since the day i was able to think and have awareness, i knew it was bad to hurt animals for no reasons. Keep deluding yourselves sadist fucks

I threw cats in power lines when I was a edgy fuck. Regret doing that tbh

The hassle and potential consequence is the only thing you worry about? You don't care about the ethics of it?

Had many cats, bought them mices and chicks, they didn't finish them, had to do it myself so they could eat.

you have a respectable opinion, and although I do not completely agree with your stance and actions.

I really don't.
To be perfectly honest, the only thing that keeps me in check are consequences and hassle. Nothing more.

If I were to be told "You got X days of freedom without consequence" I'd kill a lot of people.
Not because I enjoy killing, I just hate some people.

Like the kid bawling his eyes out cause he wants a toy, and his whore mother who thinks ignoring him in a public place is doing anything.

or that douchebag in a BMW who thinks he owns the street and can just merge lanes without a turn signal.

or anything femnazi.

and so on.

I don't because it's against the law and ridiculously hard to get away with.

Closest I ever got to it was a business venture in Brazil. At a traffic jam when I see two little shits, no more than 10-13 years of age with a gun robbing people at the stop. So I back my car just enough to guarantee when this little shit makes eye contact I can ram him into the ground and go get his gun before curb stomping his head into a fine art piece.

But the kids left before they reached me.

That's about it. Other than that I just keep to my thoughts.

Besides bugs, because who doesn't kill bugs as a kid?
I had a bb gun and our boat house was a nesting ground for swallows. They would attack our cats and generally be a nuisance, plus they made the boat house generally unusable. So my father told me, go take your bb gun and shoot the swallows. I did, at first I thought I missed because the fucker flew around like it was crazy, then it just dropped straight into the water. Somehow, not as I'd imagined from seeing people shot on tv. I ran to tell my mother what I had done, because I was really proud of my aim. She was livid and I was grounded for a week. I still feel worse about being punished than killing the swallow

Later in life my friend, who is "freegan" and only eats what he can catch/gather for free, caught wind over his cb radio that there had been a deer hit by a car on the highway. We took some swords, a hatchet and a knife and hopped in the car. When we found the deer, we snapped it's neck as humanely as possible, cut off the head just to be sure, stuffed the body in plastic bins and took it back to his house (he lived in what amounted to a warehouse-probably not even zoned for residential). We skinned and gutted it, and then cooked some venison. I have heard later that that's a bad idea from hunters, they say that the stress of the impact ruins the meat or something with lactic acid, but I'm no expert on the subject

That's not to include various mice I have killed with swords, knives etc that were in my house

I see you have an opinion, and that's fine, but I'm also fine with killing animals so let me have my opinion too friendo

Me and my at the time girlfriend used to steal animals from pet stores all the time, then when we were bored with them I'd slit their throats and leave them on the streets. Havnt thought about it in years, still feel bad about it. Turned her on so much though, didn't think anything of it until after we broke up.

Oh, I also killed a cat once out of mercy. Thing got hit by a car so I stomped it's skull in the middle of the road

Nice trips

What do you think about the fact that you'd so easily kill people? Do you think theres anything wrong with it?

I spend too much time on this site, things are getting weird. I would say you need jesus, but one of you is going to get triggered.

>animal killers
>triggered by religion
Wrong target audience friendo

Just tossed them in the local dumpster

>spend too much time on this site
kid if animal cruelty is the worst thing you've found how is your first day going

went feral cat hunting with a friend and his dad when I was 15
bagged 54 that day, not including the kittens
shotgun just makes them vanish

Not really.
Everyone "acts" civilized because everyone has a deep trauma of consequence.

Otherwise we'd be in a whole different world.

The fuck should I care about some "other person". A human being, that isn't you, can either help you or harm you in some way. If that individuals intent is harm, rather physical or other, then it's perfectly natural to want them dead.

Sure, that kid bawling ain't hurting me physically, neither is his neglectful mother. But the adult he becomes, because of his neglectful mother, could some day impact my life or that of my children in a negative way.

Sure, the BMW driver hasn't done anything now to me. But maybe one day the lane he merges is mine and on that day he doesn't notice me on my motorcycle, or doesn't care, and that day I take my last fall.

Sure the Femnazi is talking shit. But it's still me having to wait for this bitch to leave first before I can run out a burning building. Like hell she's getting full pay when it's women and children first, men after if they survived.

It's all irrelevant. Ethics, to me, is just another word for "Fear of consequence."

Killed chickens and dissected them while volunteering with a PhD researcher.

It was pretty awful at first, they were still kicking (just from reflexes, their spinal cords were completely severed) while we cut them open with increasingly blunt scissors. They were being used for a long-term nutritional deficiency study so we had to collect their gut contents, which was exceptionally disgusting at first.

Got used to it after a bit. Still kinda gross but I'm glad I had the experience.

I threw an apple at a bird once. It messed up its wing. I finished the job. I was like 10. Felt bad about it.

I used a pellet gun to kill a baby bird out of mercy.

It had fallen out of it's nest. The pellet gun seemed quick and humane. I even said a brief prayer.

Still felt bad.

first day at what exactly, boy? I've found objectively worse stuff on the site, but this is something that bothers me. could be that I'm in an odd mood though.

Yeah, I'm sure I've killed hundreds. Worked in an Animal ER for almost three years. Had to cut off a few heads to send off for rabies testing, even personally delivered a few boxes to the state lab.

Shit fucking sucks.

Whew lad, lost harder from your autism than I have from any YLYL in a good while. So thanks for that.

Killed a raccoon once, It had fallen out of a tree and broke both hind legs and was probably in shock or something since it didn't even try and run when I yelled at it.

Called animal control but they were no help.

So I got my hunting bow out and shot him.

Felt awful doing it, hands were shaking so much it took me three shots to actually hit him from point fucking blank.

I want to be fucked by male animals as they are being slaughtered, just to feel the panic, the rush, the last primal urge to dump their seed into something in the hopes of procreation as their life fades away

>20 years ago
>go to friends house
>bored
>look through the paper
>see ad for kittens
>go there with friend, tell person we need it for our grandma for company
>act like we really want a kitten
>take it back to friends
>put a leash on its leg
>take potshots at it with a .22 (didn't die)
>put in hessian bag
>hang bag from pole
>punch and kick bag
>throw bagged cat in milkcrate
>submerge milk crate
>hold it there till no movement
>repeat probably 3 times
>have a look in bag
>still alive
>jumps out and runs away
>survived 3 hits by .22, being used as a punching bag and being submerged

fuck I was an evil kid. I'm sorry in advance for the abuse I deserve

I see where you're coming from. If its of any interest to you when it comes to killng people I would not do it (unless I had a good reason e.g. personal defense), but it has nothing to do with the consequence, and I'm as sure as I can be that its not from a deep-rooted subconscious fear of consequence either. I think there is a seperation bewteen ethics and fear of consequence. Not trying to be some whiteknight moralfag, you just started the post saying you thought everyone was like that, but I disagree.

Thanks for sharing! We here at Sup Forums love to hear what all of our users have to say!

>hunting during shot gun season
>in tree cold as fuck see nothing for 5 hrs
>couple coyotes run by I aim in and can't fine em
>bored and want to go home
>Fucking dick head squirrel running on tree
>annoying the shit out of me
>I'm sitting still like Osama when they found him
>squirrel climbs my tree
>sitting on the arm rest of my stand
>move a little and it runs down to my leg rest
>wait for it to turn away from me
>aim barrel at back of little guys head
>probably 6 inches away
>think the boondocks saints prayer in my head
>send the slug through his little head
>squirrels head detonated
>chunks of squirrel and brains everywhere
>Mfw 2 does and a buck run past

You sir are why we have laws. It appears they are working in their useful function.

Now my list:

> Smacking trout on rocks before throwing them in my bag. I only keep the ones that swallow the hook, make dinner.

> Stepped on a mouse

> Another mouse caught in a trap, injured and suffering. Smack him against cement really hard.

Feel really bad every time. I never get over having to kill even for food. I suppose that makes me normal.

My mother loved me and gave me hugs when I was growing up. I suppose that is why I turned out normal and most of you guys are mentally ill.

Fish don't feel pain

I worked at a barn and we would find dead calfs and we would mix them with the shit and push them down the shit hole.

Killed a pregnant mouse on my balcony