How did your suicidal thoughts stop, Sup Forums?

How did your suicidal thoughts stop, Sup Forums?

Mine stopped for years, and only recently came back. Like what the fuck?

got a therapist like a person with actual fucking suicidal thoughts. fuck outta here with your self-diagnosed shit, go back to tumblr.

Not OP. Do you HAVE to get a therapist?

believe it or not, a significant number of people with suicidal thoughts can't afford a therapist, or can only get group therapy sessions with their insurance.

... They can stop?

long story short, they don't stop without meds, they only happen less often and you learn to stop the ones that do happen from spiraling out of control

Podcasts, ASMR, YouTube "how to" videos. You aren't the first so let others that have already been through it help you know how to

>can't afford a therapist
kek, what shit country are you from?

>YouTube "how to" videos
Ok OP, this is bad advice. Like the sane user said, get a fucking therapist.

Mary Jane and distraction. Even though I browse tha chan all day, it still provides enough mental stimulation for me to keep going for now

Weed is the shit.

They didn't.
And they never will.
This is just life.
That's kinda like asking when do you stop eating?
You don't. Death is the only way out.

Yeah, 13 was hard. Things get better at 14. Hang in there, cupcake.

I realized what I would miss in life if I did kill myself, and used that to pull me out of my depression

i grew balls

What level of thoughts are we talking about? Are we talking about the constant, "What the fuck am I doing? I should just fucking kill myself" thoughts or are we talking about the times when you're in for half a bottle of scotch and you're staring at your loaded pistol and you're thinking, "Fuck this!"

I committed suicide, thoughts stopped.

meds

talking to a friend, it helps but doesn't stop

I realized that I despise suicides and have no respect for them. After that, the hits still keep coming but they're tolerable.

I redirected my negativity outwards.
Life is struggle, and those who are not willing to fight don't deserve to live.

my best friend said he would give me a Nintendo switch as a late birthday present

nice friend

I've never really talked about it or mentioned it to anybody or posted anywhere about it before. But I have the a fair bit. They come and go but its more like I have to convince myself not to rather than convince myself to. No matter how dumb the reason I have to convince myself to live.

Like the knife is right next to you one slice and your done. I should be worried but I just can't care enough to be honest.

It's weird that we have these thoughts in the first place.

Yeah I really wonder what it stems from. Like I have no complaints about my life i'm not sad or anything i'm just content.

For real yo.