BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

BoycottBitches.com/

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

wow i wanna fuck her pussy

yea i know that feel, Sup Forumsrother

oh baby

godDAMN

did u fuck her?

yes, yes i did Sup Forumsrother

u are God

whos that

I like your idea man, there's just a lot of factors at play. Unless you dissect and fairly discuss each of them it'll just come off like woman hating.
Not saying it's not deserved... but that's one man's opinion.
Good luck.

>Sup Forumsrother
Shut the fuck up, asshole.

Did she have oats Sup Forumsrother?

shut up you cuck

I have a bag of oats, along with some oatmeal cookies.

And your fat ass can't have any!

welcome to america.
there's no argument against what you've posted, user. american women don't need to be put on a pedestal, they climb up there on their own.

can't even stand talking to them anymore. their conversation degenerates into stupidity in minutes. they make good fuck toys though, if they shut up or agree to the gag.

I completely agree, but biologically women hold the sexual selection cards (for the most part). I feel like a policy like this would only lead them to breed with even less desirable stock hence making the problem even worse domestically.

i heard they are all dead fish in bed

All right, make your bitchy little blog the way you want.
Enjoy pissing in the wind faggot.
As your thread dies.

For the most part I can vouch for this, that or they put in effort the first couple of times then go full pillow fucker mode. I feel like this mostly applies to white women though.

>implying foreign women would want to date you, either

white women are boring in bed. This is why so many white guys are looking for exotic asian women

That or latinas, they are usually really good in bed but not really able to sustain a long term thing.

> I can't get laid, so I'm going to pretend I'm CHOOSING not to get laid!

Okay USA

>implying Asian women aren't the most docile and submissive

>not really able to sustain a long term thing.
Is that why there are hundreds of thousands of single latina mothers in the US?

who cares about long term. Latinas and Black women are quite easy to fuck if you're white, so we can replace them easily

utterly pathetic
salty grapes: the website

I genuinely cannot tell if this entire thread has been pre generated and posted by a bot.

It's a bit unnerving.

It's like... How do I say this...
There is an easily attainable sweetspot to making any women head over heels which involves learning different queues. Like the beep your when your in inbound call center. Must be them vaccines [jk i guess] making everyone autistic and testo-defic.

don't white women like to strap on a dildo and FUCK their cuck white men?

How many years have you been posting this now you fucked up weirdo?

Nudes?

Nope, just an autist who's been posting the same shit for so long that he's on auto pilot

It's botty. With sandeep and his family doing all the captchas along with pham & tran

Op has variously claimed to be her brother, her boyfriend and even just a pining friend zoned wankstain. Guess which is true

how about i FUCK YOU IN THE ASS?

She take half your nickels bruh?

she strapped on a dildo and FUCKED ME in the ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll never fuck anyone in anything you fucking loser, least of all this girl. Shut-in shitstain

white women

i'll FUCK YOUR ASS!!!!

>lies.html

She wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Not then, not now. You've been posting these same pics for 7 years so I know you can't even access her social media at this point. lol loser

>ASS

closet fag right here

did you not notice it was a guest post? i never claimed to fuck her. It was some guy who emailed me and sent me her pics.

If you want me to publish something on the blog too, just email me at [email protected]

>a guest post

pls leave

By the way, we are accepting guest submissions, so if you have a rant against American women or just want to talk about a positive experience you've had with a foreign woman, Asian woman, please feel free to send it to me at [email protected] and I'll publish it anonymously on the blog.

sending you a mega-rant now

>tfw autismal weirdo replying to self

thank you Sup Forumsrother

oh just go FUCK OFF already!!!!!!!!

go to hell

WTF????????

Samefag pls

kys

KILL YOURSELF

JUST KILL YOURSELF MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!

>this mad

DIE YOU FAGGOT

DO IT FAGGOT!!! KilLL YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!

i want you to kill yourself on live webcam

Where do you guys live that you're running into so many women like this that you've come to the stupid ass generalisation that all American women are bad?

As a Mexican Speaking, I pretty much only date White American women. On average black girls are ghetto and not very intelligent, and mexican girls can be the same but always end up getting pregnante and never abort those fuckers. Fuck that white american women are on average above the rest, although any true European woman would porbably be better but I've yet to fuck one. I did fuck a Slav(russian) national but I didn't know her enough to say she was superior to the average american woman.

Your wish is my command! I am killing myself live at the following room

tinychat/kcf91b

DO IT YOU FAGGOT

don't worry, this is my last night on earth

see u in hell

Just stop you utter cunt

come watch me kill myself then. I need an AUDIENCE!

tinychat/kcf91b

watching...

thank you Sup Forumsrother for being there with me in these last moments

I'll be with you until the end of time

Hello so called "American Man"

You must not get out much being America is a VERY diverse country. I suggest you remove yourself from the computer and get out there, see what life has to offer you.

i am in Brazil right now, so yes, i do get out.

Do YOU get out? Cause if you had ever been abroad, you would see the huge difference in women.

fuck off cuck

these fucking losers have never even been outside of America and yet they think they know something?

what do you know? you don't know SHIT!

true dat

thanks for agreeing with me

anytime fam

Im a brown guy with a small 4 inch penis who always wanted to fuck a white woman, what do I do now?

kill yourself?

KILL YOURSELF?

Yeah kill yourself and another fat cunt as well

Try cock for a change, try masturbating to those long mandingo cocks

try killing as many indians as you can, go out with a BANG

why is the word america not in the url, fucking retard.

and i thought liberal's couldnt get anymore gay

because your mom sucks cock?

eat shit and die

she SUCKS GREAT COCK SHE SUCKS MY DADS COCK SHE SUCKS OTHER GUYS =COCK I WISH SHE SWOULDE SUCK MY COCK WHAT IS YOUR POINT
?!@

is it "liberal" to fuck non american women now?

yes