New fluffy thread, faggots

new fluffy thread, faggots.

Seek medical help.

I know right? Fluffys are known to be prone to medical problems.

>Seek medical help.
Why? Just sacrifice the fluffy and buy another. You can buy a dozen for 10 bucks if you aren't picky with colours.

HE'S HERE

Requesting a mare with a bikini over her nasty crotchtits and another fluffy with "Aoooooooooogah!" eyes

hi welcome to Sup Forums enjoy your stay

I like when the fluffy suffers.

wow, the furfag spammer hasn't posted yet?

Careful now

I like fluffy neglect. It's so believable that some people would eventually get bored of them, and even without outright abuse being ignored would be sad for such dependent, social creatures.

Yeah, it's great when there's fluffies suffering but it's not some edgelord saying "Grrr taste my claw hammer!" it's just a normal person that doesn't want to shower them in treats and affection when that's what they were built for

What if the fluffy is being the edgelord?

Wow. I'm genuinely impressed Sup Forums. This is something genuinely interesting in a way so degenerate it could only be found here.

No really, when did this start? Where did this come from? Is there some kind of story behind these creatures?

It captures something fascinatingly primal. A sort of cruelty that actually was... nostalgic. I remember fantasizing about stuff like this when I was a small child, with my own stuffed animals. I'm not sure anything I ever would have encountered in normal life would have ever unlocked that memory of pure cruelty unadulterated by having any sort of conscience.

I am completely serious and in no way joking when I say that you have actually accomplished high art in this thread. You made me feel something interesting and new. Disgust is the obvious adult reaction to these things. But the nostalgia... it made me see myself in a more clear light. In a sort of honesty that only true anonymity could ever reveal.

This isn't the most fucked up thing I've seen on Sup Forums, and it *is* fucked up. But I'm somehow very glad it exists.

+1 internets to you user.

join us user... even if its to study us.

Is this a sexual thing? I never understood. Like... I get the weird, deep fetishes and how you completely disregard all criticism but if this is something that arouses you, you truly are a worthless human.
Of course that means nothing to you because people like this don't concern themselves with self worth, but really.
Change something. Go outside. Talk to someone. This is not healthy.

Someone on /mlp/ drew a pony that was so grotesquely, retardedly "cute" people started editing it into making it suffer.

Yukkuri and jissouseki have similar backstories.

Hi welcome to Sup Forums

Survival of fluffys. The balance of hugbox and abusebox.

We all like to see them fall one by one and who will survive. Just like our "normal" media with Game of Thrones and slasher films.

>1 cent
come on, they might as well give them away.
we don't even have pennies anymore.

Their pure stupidity and social interactions is what make fluffys golden.

i don't have it, but there's a spoosh comic showing a fluffy essentially losing its mind and reverting to a foal-like chirping state simply from being deprived of attention/affection

>Bump for abuse of bad mummahs

I have it in my research folder. Here.

there's been thread about this almost every day for over two years, you must be literally new to never have seen this.

Kek

Bad mummahs eh?

my request: legit cute hugbox

Really though, is it a sexual thing? You got no reason to believe me but Snacks was an IRL friend and I desu posted daily from 2003-09 before I became a normie. But this was never something I understood.

>irl friends with a faggot like snacks

People don't masturbate to gorn movies, but they sure don't watch them for the plot, either.

no, I want Mr Diggity to draw it

Bump

'tis the season

Watch the bitch fail to provide food

one fucking off

You missed one page.

STOP THIS IMMEDIATELY

looks like the chocobo fag finally called it quits for the night, at least. the amount of time he spends on these threads is both sad and hilarious

These are fucking excellent. Sauce?

thanks. forgot to save that one.

this is literally asked in every fucking fluffy thread, a dozen times a day, every day, for the past several years

What?

dont know about anyone else, but im disliking AK's fluffs more and more. which sucks, because his old stuff was fucking great

These are masterpieces.

no, been here since '08. Just don't go to Sup Forums every day, and when I do, my eyes sort of glaze over anything that looks gay or furry or whatever.

So what do you anons get out of this? Is it sexual? Or is it just some sort of childlike satisfaction, like the kind my nostalgia recalls? When I say childlike, I mean that in a very pure sense of "fun" rather than to be diminuitive. Alternately, perhaps you're just a sadistic adult? Or maybe you even have a hurt/comfort complex?

I'm genuinely curious what it is that draws you all to such things.

>They'll never be real
>Not real
>Never