Would you respect a girl less if she fucked a black guy

Would you respect a girl less if she fucked a black guy

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video4125399/amateur_interracial_hard_fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=WGjTUpMRfQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You shouldn't respect any woman.

I'd respect a girl less if she so much as socialized with a monkey.

gtfo liberal news outlet, I won't feed into your bullshit statistic

yes, mainly because blacks have WAY higher STD rates in the usa compared to all other races. instantly implies she is a dirty skank with aids

Didn't this bitch get paid to fuck these guys? I remember this slut

Yes

yep

Yes, I have less respect for any woman who participates in bestiality.

want her info?

i couldn't do it. according to my friends black guys just refuse to pull out. fk that.

I would respect her more.

It is very hard in this day and age to admit that you are attracted to another race and actually have sex with another race.

It shows that she is a strong, mature woman who knows what she wants.

She knew she was attracted to black men because they are more manly than white men.

>inb4 cuck kys famalam

All of you are underage white bois

Everybody would. If a non-negro
girl stoops to having intercourse with a negro there's something seriousy wrong with her.

We want the vids and pics more

It's not like I respected them much to begin with.
I don't think they can sink much lower.

name is britney rose. goes to mtsu

Underrated dubs

xvideos.com/video4125399/amateur_interracial_hard_fuck

worth listening with sound

Depends on whether she's white or not. Obviously I wouldn't have any problem with black girls being with black guys. That's how it should be. White girls that go with black guys are degenerate filth.

burn the coal pay the toll. I don't associate with niggers or mudsharks

youtube.com/watch?v=WGjTUpMRfQ0

Only if she did it while we were in an exclusive relationship.

Its just they are inferior to the white man

moarrr

twixar.me/1CC

I feel like most of what you're saying is bullshit, It isn't hard at all to admit that you're attracted to another race. It's only becoming more and more common, so I don't know what you're going on about 'this day and age' for. I don't particularly care what a woman does with her own pussy as long as it isn't directly harming another person, so I really don't have any bias against you for what you're saying, just sort of think that you don't have to be strong to admit that you're attracted to another race.

Obviously.

Go die of niggerAIDS faggot.

/thread

Her screams of disapproval and disgust tell it all.

I almost feel bad for her. sounds kind of rape-y

TRUTH. The only position they can successfully fill anymore is that of brazen whore, with the exception of the odd iron bitch.

story? what's the context for the screencaps and exposure

...Do white women respect white men who've fucked a black women?

Yes

she goes to my college. agreed to fuck a bunch of guys on camera for money and the dudes leaked the videos

i hate admitting it but not rly

Stop this fucking meme.

This is the same faggot posting this shit on multiple boards. That coal burning whore in the bottom picture is NOT the same white women. The coal burning is an ugly 40 year old. You can find the video on xvideos.

not if she did it once just to check it out, but if she did it a lot with one guy, or did it with more than one guy even once, i would.

depends on the woman i'd imagine

Jeez, dude, give Brit a break. She needed the money. The white guy got her to come, the black guy didn't.

>agreed to fuck a bunch of guys on camera for money and the dudes leaked the videos
not the brightest bulb on the xmas tree, then