Be you

>be you
>walk into daughter's room
>see this
what do

Snap a couple pics duh

Remember to put plastic over the couch next time she's out.

Turn around and shut the door

happened to me... dad never said anything about it, just closed the door :|

turn 360 round to go out

must have been awkward at dinner the next night.

he's still probably fapping to the memory to this day

we're men we're degenerates all of us

Paint the wall again because is growing some fungus

true

>everyone is as disgusting as I am

Tell her to find a man.

skipped a few family times..
ugh. i really hope not lol

Grab nearest object
Force into asshole

you not fancy some dad dick?

not my own

stick it in and say you thought it was your wife

I would be, totes agree

srsly? i was like 15 at the time. it was a complete embarassment

what were you doing?

camming with bf and forgot to lock my door. :/

> i was like 15 at the time
you should know that 15, biologically, is the most attractive age to men?

is there any circumstance where you'd let him fuck you?

say "i only fap to the most pure 2d so i can obtain fearsome wizard powers"

tell her to stop taking the fucking couch

oops. what were you doing at that exact moment? posing? fingering?

lol sure
um no

i had literally just bent over and was starting to look behind me anddddd the door opens when im trying to give my "mount me" look

That butthole is getting fucked

1) unzip dick

2) ruthlessly and violently plunder the anus of the strange girl that has snuck naked into my daughter's room

so if he offered you $1k to take his dick and keep your mouth shut you wouldn't?

Put it in her ass the fuck you mean?

While true, ah...

this is, umm...

true.

fuk

lol so he could clearly see you were showing off your ass and pussy to your computer...not exactly a father-daughter moment to remember

Even a girl would look at that sight and agree that butthole needs some dicks pounded into it.

>lol sure
i can't remember the name of the study, took place in the UK if i remember correctly

a large amount of men were shown sfw pictures of females of all ages and 14-15 were voted most attractive

sexual attraction starts at 12, peaks at 14-15, and is downhill from there. that doesn't mean that older women are unnatractive

rape daughter. obvious.

lol.. i dont even wanna think about considering that.

doesn't help he think sim a total slut(i kinda have the stereotypical look but sitll)

then thank god im not far from that age?

if you turn 360 degrees your facing the same fucking way, did you fail maths or something kid?

Tell her not to tell mom.

I'd love to see my 15yo daughters cunt, if I had a daughter

Eruofag detected

>every fucking thread

>lol.. i dont even wanna think about considering that.
so you would then ha, bet you'd love it too

What you are is really bad at acting like a girl on the internet.

yeah. It happens. Though I would never have any interest in fucking my daughter, the memory of an accidental exposure of her little pink butthole when she was 13 is my go to memory for fap material.

A cute little pink butthole is the sexiest thing on earth. It's a disembodiment thing, not thinking of my daughter, while literally thinking of her butthole.

It's complicated I guess.

kill her, kill self

ok now im going to get worried that this is rly happening :|
..!..

She is so fucking cute and sweet. I'd treat her to some fancy restaurant, than take a long romantic walk with her, holding hands and talking about philosophy, art and dreams. Then I'd invite her to my home and ravage her hot ass for hours, and forcing my cock up her throat so she chocked on both the throbbing cock and her own rectal juice. I'd then proceed to cum on her cute innocent face. Then. as the ultimate love gift, I'd carry her in my arms to the tub and let my piss wash away the semen and last dignity from her. I'd wisper "I love you" and give her a tender smile, and cut her throat from ear to ear with a knife. Covered in her own warm blood, she'd look straight into my very soul, forgiving, understanding. A bubble from blood and saliva would burst between her lips, then she'd die. After some additional lovemaking, I'd stuff her into a bin bag. Three weeks later, some playing children will find her mutilated and desecrated body in the forest.

They will be scarred for life.

Why, stick a flower in it of course, and freshen up the smell of it with petunias.

What the fuck user? This isn't breakfast!

>..!..
it's ok user, you're a filthy degenerate like the rest of us, step 1 is accepting it

Well it most likely is, but it has nothing to do with you, and you can rest assured knowing your dad doesn't actually want to fuck you.

Same way the first time you saw a cock it was probably his, and thought about cocks afterward, but it's not like you wanted to fuck your dad, you know...

Make her eat a bowl of eggs

He didn't get the same view as the computer though, right? I mean, not of your ass and pussy. In most rooms people have the computer either to the wall opposite, or to the side of, the door...not facing it. Or was it a different setup in your room?

Tits or gtfo

(yawn)
ok any other 12yos need creative writing practice?

one of us

Cute pink buttholes are fucking amazing, no matter who's it is (only if female)

I'll bet she has a better idea of what her dad saw than you do.

>Make her eat a bowl of eggs
classic

mostly side iirc, like pic. thank the rules enforcer
kk

>open door and see daughter naked
> take picture of it and post it on Sup Forums
> ask my fellow Sup Forumstards what they would do in this situation

>unzip dick

Any other newfags need some schooling in obvious pasta?

just was asking for clarification

Omg that body. Let us see it

you got me

-OP

yeah if i was your dad i'd be in jail right now

newfags dont know oldposts

Timestamp or didn't happen

Tell her that it isn't Tuesday yet, and that her mother is right downstairs. We both know she gets too loud during our bonding days.

Ask my daughter if she is into couches

Kek

user said "Tits or gtfo" not "Post an I'm an attention whore and I'm going to post a generic gurl picture teeheee or gtfo"

>close door as quietly and quickly as possible.
>pretend I didn't see what I saw.
>then kill myself because I'm a father.

>Seeing all these oldboys
Oh Desu?

If I was your father I would've still drained my balls jacking off, even if you weren't bending pussy/ass right in front of his face.

But bitch, we're still waiting the tits or you can really get the fuck off, too much attention for maybe nothing.

>this

Not gonna lie, your dad probably had dreams a few times of those tits feeding him and the kids he fucked into you

Go for the double stuff filling and pray that my wife started her on birth control

Make a mess to see what her mother gave her

he looks all the time but mostly to tell me to put more on
um ofc im an attention whore who isnt

i don't care if it's really you but damn that's a nice body

>not my daughter dont have kids.
>dive right in.

Kek, you the dumb one here, not him

Post nudes with time stamp or at the very least a bikini pic

Lick her tight pussy, of course.

>Walk into daughters room
>See this

>"H..heh... it's ok, You don't need to explain anything to me, but you do need to eat this"
>Hand her a bowl of eggs I made her

Ea her out to see if she tastes like her mother.

Obviously bang my wife in my daughters room. Do not involve my daughter in any way, but still bang her.

Duh.

"That for me, hon?"

But mainly this.
I just want you to be healthy...

"Yes, daddy"

"That's my girl."

>commence creation of daughter who is also granddaughter

Fuck her mother.