youtu.be/pGShs3QSKvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

high standard of living
think they are the greatest

>americans

those are britbongs

Not an American plug

What are circuit breakers?

thats a European cord sooooo..... but you knew that because this is the shittiest bait ever

these are not Americans, they are definitely britbongs.

Why OP and europoors are faggots, exhibit A.

High wealth and consumer choice coupled with piss poor education and new world slavery style policing.

>all these people falling for bait and 10 year old copypasta

kill me now and blow up the planet

>>trying to bash Americans
>>uses picture of britfags
Lol dumb ass

This and only this.

oldest bait in the book

Meri cans don't drink that crap beer...they drink buttweiser

BLOIMEY, WAH DIH EWE SAY UH ME M8?!?!?!

OI OTTA BOP EWE ROYT EN TEH GABBEH, YEZZISHOOD!!

you and i both know you haven't been on here for ten years, newfriend.

Daily reminder that Europeans think GMOs cause cancer when the USA has lower cancer rates and cancer rates that are similar to European countries. Also Germany has banned nuclear power plants for no reason but irrational fear

>Americans stupid
At least we don't allow rivers of refugees to come and rape our citizens and have dune coons trying to run anything over with a fucking truck

Exractly.

Euro plug, better electrial code in Euro, exterior outlets GFCI, so safe(ish).

preach it to chernoble and fukedoshima

1. Article 210.8(A)(3)

All 15- and 20-amp, 120-volt receptacles must be GFCI protected. This may be with a GFCI receptacle or a GFCI breaker that is used to protect the circuit.
yeah american code too... since the mid 70's

Better to have mexicunts and air planes crashing into buildings

Not British plugs, faggot.

Try harder.

How many people have died in France due to nuclear accidents? Proper safety for those nuclear power plant accidents could have prevented them

I despair that the richest country on Earth has let itself down like this.

Just fucking nuke the place.

in the complete photo set they are actually running a generator with no gfci

>Falling for 10-year-old bait

LOL newfag.

Not American plugs, faggot.

Try harder.

This isn't even that dangerous, if it got submerged the current would just go between the contacts.

This picture is a decade old, first of all... second of all and last of all, it's Saturday night and you're fucking arguing about what nationality these people are. In a picture that's been circulating around the Internet for ten years. Bonus, you're a retard if you posted in here before this

That's pretty much the same electrical code as it is here in Canada, eh. But some amendments to those codes require that all exterior plugs must be GFCI.

Didn't say they were American plugs, faggot.

They're mainland Euro plugs.

You're just note even trying.

The retard has spoken.

>GFCI
Hmmm... googles.
>Ground
>Fault
>Circuit
>Interrupter

>interrupter

You cant be serious? Do you have your terminology written by 9 year olds?

Its RCD, or ELCB.

The generator may have GFCI built into the inverter. But that power-bar likely has surge protection which is just a diode that blows to prevent over voltage. The diode itself may be potted (encased in epoxy) which might prevent shock during a ground fault.

Dunno, just an old pic and recycled thread of yester-year.

And if the contacts are wet, that current goes into the surrounding water. But that's gonna be 5-10 amps, 15 at the most, and it's the Amperage that kills you. Voltage just hurts.

>15A at most

New to electricity are you?

I=V/R

If R is virtually zero... well you do the maths.

newfag detected

youtu.be/pGShs3QSKvs

Only an autist would post same thread all the time

Except that water is not very conductive at all unless it has an electrolyte dissolved in it.

How about the same post all the time?

>Being this autistic

That's a direct current main breaker plug with a 2 volt maximum capacitor. The actual circuit breaker is in the cap cord near the trench capacitor. Easily enough to electrocute the whole pool to the point of muscle spasm and death. But in this instance the CC-Diode isn't anywhere near the water so they are safe (if the BJT isn't in the actual plug box or in the outlet the actual cord is connected to.) I don't know if this is bait, but if it isn't, you're a fucking retard and should be talking about electronics.

Every country is full of stupid people. It's just that America is such a successful country, even our stupid citizens can get themselves noticed. Stupid people in shit countries are locked away in sweat shops and can't afford internet access so you never see them showing off their stupidity on Facebook.

All water is reasonably conductive unless it is distilled to be absolutely nothing but H2O. Especially over short distances.

I doubt they filled a paddle pool with distilled water.

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day. Remember son, all you had to do now, was to reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonight . It's just so simple.

chlorine salts are in fact an electrolyte my friend.

those are slavs, eurocuck.

>electronics

OMG.

This is mains AC, not a switchmode power supply on a fucking playstation.

Faggot.

>Being this much of a autist cuck

That's DC, it's using an RF connector adapter in the main plug that uses an octode nixie tube. I know for a fact that plug box has at least 3 humistors in it which would only be useful if a DC current was used, thus proving my point more. It's using a DIP switch you fucking moron.

>hurr durr

>knowing you lost

>knowing you are a faggot

>knowing you lost

Those are german mix-beers. The brewerys name is Veltins.

Those aint americans in that pic dumb ass. Look at that electrical plug. OP is a fag

I feel so old.

At one point I had a wine cellar.

Well, to be fair it was a wine basement.

OK... a small, otherwise disused wine closet in a basement... but I digress...

Five times every two months I would go down to it and turn the bottles, having no more response from the cheaper ones than the cold glass against my skin. On the more expensive ones I remember watching the grape silt upended in the bottle like a viticultural snow globe. It was beautiful. I'd have done it even if I never planned to taste the wine.

Cracky pics are like that. I've seen them all before... I could probably sketch them freehand. That isn't the point. The point is giving them that bit of attention every few weeks... appreciating her while respecting the fact that she is ever on the other side of the glass.

I could no more enjoy looking at them offline from a folder than I could enjoy turning the bottles in a supermarket. It just isn't the same as lurking about in the damp darkness of the .71 wine cellar.

I honestly don't expect you to understand.

As I said. German beer in the pic.

Because they're allowed to be, through legal implications or otherwise.

>>stupid Americans
>>Euros fill country with Muslims
>>No-go Zones

You put too much effort into this b8 m8

Sauce: electrician that knows what ac/dc and rf connectors are

Do you know what a capacitor is?

lmao, fuck off japan, see youre still sore about wwll

good job cropping out the europoor license plate on the right side of the picture.

I'd imagine they'd have to stop eating so much, at which point they'd lose the weight that gives them the entitlement to avoid working.

Plus, the bullshit here is that they can work but won't; I work with three people that size in a small convenience store (three out of 14).

California has banned nuke too. Look at rancho seco, complete idiot's.

LOL. As opposed to overreacting over a little naval base.

Why is OP a retard the plug in the Pic related is Euro style...Keep on fagginOP

>Americans

>thinking that knowing an outdated rock band makes him an electrician

kek

We have a nukular plant in Kansas and everything's fine. If anything it makes the fish bigger and easier to land.

Feeds the eight of us when the weather gets bad or pa can't fix the jeep.

>Why is op shitposting
Because he is op, and by default, a faggot.
Checked btw

Got me there