Has Sup Forums ever knocked up anyone?

Has Sup Forums ever knocked up anyone?

twice

I knocked one of my 3 girlfriend. Took me 10 years.

You proud of it?
Did you marry her?

I got a chick pregnant and made her abort it if that counts

I've knocked my wife up several times. She had a lot of miscarriages though.

when I was 14 my older sister thought it would be cool to take my v card
parents forced her to give the kid up for adoption

besides your mom, nobody

lucky you

creampie thread?

Whelp, if all of the fetuses would have survived, I'd have about 8 kids right now from 4 different women. Now I only have 3 from 3 women. Pulling out is for the French.

two kids, took approximately $150,000 and 8 years

couldn't be happier

>from 3 women
Do you pay for all 3?

First two, with the 3rd

Yep, quite a few times. Same girl. Not leaving her. She's good to me!

Happy you found someone like that.
Still searching for mine.

Godspeed and good luck, user!

Not yet, however it's my hottest "fetish." It's sort of strange, after all the years of Sup Forums my tastes reached the other side, all the way through ultra /d/eviant shit back to completely natural & healing sex for creating life.

i've got two kids and aborted a third. so yes.

I think all that means is you got older.

Travel to SE Asia. Lots of random Asian girls are keen for unprotected sex.

Any country in particular?
Also, I'm pretty sure a lot of them are looking for a free pass to the States or the good parts of Europe.

The only one I have personal experience with is Vietnam.
Go to pretty much any city there and make a Tinder and a Badoo account on your phone (fake name if you want). Just make sure to stay in the same city for at least a week. Keep swiping non stop on those apps. Make a dating profile too if you like.
Just stay in the hotel chatting to local girls all day until you get some willing to meet up for a hookup.

Some of them obviously won't want a hookup and will only want to date, in which case you can tell them that sex is very important to you in a relationship. That usually gets them to agree to sex on a 2nd date.

As for condoms, just bring the girl to the room, tell her you forgot condoms and that you'll be careful. Then "accidentally" cum inside and apologise after.

dang she looks young

I doubt it but I had a girl pregnancy scare me once and then try to get me to cum inside because "you can't get me pregnant twice"

She said she was getting an abortion but when I offered to help pay for it or even just drive her to the place, she refused and said she'd handle it on her own

sauce on this photo

I have a feeling she's either 16 or about to be

Yup!!!

how long ago was this.

?

Yep. Got married, had 3 kids, got divorced, and now fucking a girl who had her tubes tied. No more for me.

like 2 years

Awesome nipples. Great for sucking.

You must be black

no aliens cant have babies.

Thanks

Almost did but got Plan B next day

>Protip: don't use Trojan Bareskin

Last summer in July. Got fucked up at an outdoor club, took a walk with a girl and fucked her from behind against a church. I ended up cumming like 10 pumps in, but tried my hardest to stay hard for a few more minutes, when my legs got tired I pulled out and turned 90 degrees and pretended to cum against the wall and using my superior acting skills to make grunting tarzan noises.
Her: "You didn't cum inside me right?"
Me: "Nooooo..."
Called me a month later saying she was pregnant, gave her money and she aborted in October. Stressful as fuck and don't know why she waited so long.

Best fucking feeling ever though actually nutting in a grill.

I have a feeling this is a shoop

I did, our kids two pic is her

>Best fucking feeling ever though actually nutting in a grill.
amen

did her nipples get larger after peggo eggo or were they already kind big before?

>fucked her from behind against a church

>Amen

Kek

Knocked up my girlfriend of 4 months. This was 2 years ago. Having a kid is great and it sucks more than anything ever as well.

>it sucks more than anything ever
too bad your gf didn't

Kek. Afterwards I wondered if it was blasphemous, but I quickly realized if there's a god he allowed it and got me laid at his house and i'm gonna thank him for it when I die. He's a cool guy

It's hard at first, but it gets better. How's the relationship doing?

They were small n pink now their big n dark n with this new pregnancy their gettin bigger

I don't know. This is what I do know. I saw this picture as the ideal woman and then a couple of years later, this pic long forgotten, I meet my wife who looks shockingly like this pic. Reverse image search it yourself, I cba
>tineye.com

I have nipple suckers but my wife doesnt want utters...So seeing these are noice.
I could only hope they stick around. I know they won't though.

knocked up my asian wife

Yup. I don't recommend it.

I'm jealous af, I want to fuck an Asian bitch and hopefully marry/breed with her.

But then you'll risk having a half-asian daughter and have to hide your raging boner from her for 18 years anytime you see her.

>mfw i'll never cum in an asian qt 3.14

Yea their fucking amazing

I'm jelly. Should be looking toward trying for kids within 2 months.

Knocked up my wife twice, now have two FWBs who both like risky pregnancy play. If a girl sends me a pic with a bottle of whiskey, an unopened Plan B box and lets me know the door is open - such a winner.

>If a girl sends me a pic with a bottle of whiskey, an unopened Plan B box and lets me know the door is open
I almost busted just reading that. You lucky sumbitch.

Nothing quite beats having a girl who lets you cum inside her every single time. I was with this girl once who thought she was infertile. Whether or not she was is still a mystery although she very well might've been seeing as how I busted it in there more times than I could count. She was sexy as hell too and down with getting high together. It was practically ideal. The only thing that I couldn't stand was how completely detached she was emotionally. Not just for me but for anything. I could tell she did feel things but she had been abused in her life a decent bit to the point where she just didn't show her feelings to anyone. Not even me and we were together every single day and lived in the same house. Usually I hate it when girls are too over emotional and shit like that, but it actually frustrated me a lot the way this girl just would not open up about real shit at all. I thought it was just the way she was with me until I got to know some of her exs and close friends from the past and found out that she was that way with everyone after she went through some emotional trauma. Always wished I could do something to help her but I just didn't know what.

Yea its great u got any pics of ur lady

fucking saved

why delete?

Yup. Then i made her drink malcom-x tea filled with blendered parsley and vitamin-C tablets after i managed to convince her:
A. I had enough dirt on her to get legal custody which would instantly mean i'd hand them to the state which has a strict no givesys backsys rule
B. Even if I didn't do A neither of us would be parents and i'd actively refuse to parent which meant she'd have to and she can barely take care of herself
C. Showed her a vid of pregnancy and about all the pain and probable surgery since her hips are tiny as fuck.
D. Explained how she can't even financially support herself let alone her and a child

Have 3 kids in 3 different countries other than home. One in Spain, another in Cambodia and Brazil.

Home I got 2 sons and a daughter with my girl. However when I was 18 my first out of country trip before starting Uni. First it was Spain. Then that Winter break in Brazil. Then 2 years later Cambodia spring break.

>Be me in Spain traveling with my best buds from high school
>We're all going off to different Universities come spring so lets make it count
>Partying all over from Madrid to Barcelona
>Colombian blue eyed Bud is our ace in the hole while we're out there
>One sweet night sitting at a bar near the beach in Barcelona
>Catch the eye of this green eyed petite brunette beauty
>Good god
>She has an accent but can speak English
>She laughs and mocks me for being American
>But none the less she wants to come to America
>Shes always wanted to visit because shes a big fan of Shakira and Daddy Yankee and they do alot of concerts in the States
>Tells about a club that plays Salsa and Reggaeton
>Can't dance Salsa let alone Reggaeton
>"I can teach you"
>Her names Alyssa
>couple nights go by we meet up at the same bar and the bar tender plays salsa
>Just dancing and teaching me
>Buds pick up on it and ask if I'm falling in love with a local girl
>No no no no but shes something else
>They try to tell me we're going back to Madrid because our time here is almost over
>But I haven't learned Salsa dancing yet
>"Whatever bro you've fallen for the local tail"
>Part of me kinda did
>Finally she ends up taking me to the Salsa club and after a couple drinks I feel like a pro at it
>One passionate movement and we just lock lips
>Go back to her place and creampie that sweet vag until sunrise
>Wake up and feel sticky
>Cum everywhere
>She tells me not to worry about it
>"Stay here with me..."
>I can't... but I want to...
>We're a couple days away from our flight to go back home
>"Please stay... don't go back to America.."
cont'd

>Part of me is falling hard, how can I leave behind this amazing Spanish goddess
>I don't want to go home I want to stay
>Buds try to snap me out of it
>"YOU FUCKING MORON WE ONLY CAME OUT HERE TO PARTY AND FUCK THESE BITCHES NOT FALL IN LOVE!!!"
>B-b-but....
>"YOU KNOW WHAT user IF YOU'RE SO IN LOVE THEN FUCKING STAY WE'RE GOING HOME"
>brain is fighting my heart
>Brain says; you don't even know her that well get the fuck out of here
>Heart says; adventure and love are one in the same maybe this is where you will live your life till death do you part
>Buds refuse to let me fall in love and practically force me from her back to the airport
>Demand to let me say goodbye
>"No.. please... no don't I want you to stay with me we can become a family"
>She rubs her belly and puts my hand there
>"I'm sure I will be pregnant"
>I have to stay...
>"I can drop out of school and my father can give you a good job"
>Wait... school?
>She tells me shes only 15 about to turn 16
>WAIT A MINUTE.... D-d-do your parents know about me?
>"No but its going to be fine"
>Brain takes over and says fuck it lets go home
>End up keeping in touch with her up until she sends me pictures of her ultra sound
>Buds tell me they have something in store for winter break to help me forget about her and my bastard child

Chapter 2 Brazil cont'd

Pics of the girl before and after pregnancy PLEASE DEAR LORD

>>She tells me shes only 15 about to turn 16
Dear fucking god.

Bump

>my wife doesnt want utters

She's not the one then, user.

How does her milk taste?

>Just before winter break, a large portion of me wanted to fly back to Spain to see her to be there for her
>But I just couldn't maybe I could forget about her by studying
>As fall semester ends and I go home for the winter
>buds are standing infront of my house
>"PARTY PART 2 user!!!! FUCK SPAIN WE'RE GOING TO BRAZIL ITS SUMMER IN THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE ANYWAYS!!!"
>You niggers serious?
>"HELL YEAH!!!!! WE'RE GOING TO LIVE IT UP IN RIO!!!!"
>Well shit....
>Buds dad gets hook up sweet deals on airline tickets and hands it all to us
>Before we fly out first thing they do is give me a backpack full of condoms
>"WE'RE NOT GOING TO HAVE A REPEAT OF WHAT HAPPENED IN SPAIN ALRIGHT YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER??"
>Crystal!
>"GOOD!! BECAUSE IF YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH THE LOCALS AGAIN WE'RE GONNA MAKE SURE YOUR ASS MEETS HER PARENTS AND WE'RE GONNA SIT THERE AND FORCE YOU INTO A UNWANTED MARRIAGE"
>Get down to Rio and its pretty much partying along the beach and the occasional all nighter at the clubs and hooking up with other students who came down
>Almost like Spain except Colombian bro can barely keep up with Portuguese but he picks up on basic shit pretty fast and if his Pablo Escobar paranoia picks up quick on people trying to rob us or fuck with us
>Its not spring break but its still summer time down there, kinda
>Go back to our hotel and just barge into my room ready to throw up from drinking all night
>Throw up in the toilet and ask myself what time is it?
>"It is 8 o'clock A-M"
>Thanks- WHAT THE??
>See this Tan skinned dark brown eyed brown haired maid in my room folding sheets
>I- well uh- what are you doing in here?
>"My Jab?"
>B-b-but?
>"What?" She says something in Portuguese and laughs
>"Americans, so sloppy and dirty!"
>What can I say we love to party
>"I can bring u reel part-e"
>Her broken English is pathetic but that voice and dat ass but itty bitty tities tell me other wise

cont'd

Taste great

Nice.

Is she pure Teutonic?

Most girls with brown nipples are Asian or Mediterranean in origin.

So close

Nipples get dark as shit leading up to and during breast feeding, my missus went from pale almost skin coloured areola to mid brown and then almost back again.

Yeah

Shes puerto rican

go on

I figured.

I know they can darken some, but not to the extent of the other user's girl.

I don't have any of that anymore I'm 28 going on 29 son plus I'm married if I had any of that my wife would flip. She doesn't even know I have kids outside the U.S

>What do you mean you can show me a real party?
>"u Torists go 2 torist plauces, I shau u locals reel party"
>Bitch is probably going to kidnap us
>Oh? How can I trust you
>She leans in towards me
>"You cute"
>Buds barge in
>"LOOK NOW HES FALLING FOR THE MAID!!!"
>She laughs and says stuff in Portuguese
>Colombian bud asks her if she speaks Spanish
>Luckily she does
>They communicate for a good 24 give or take minutes
>Colombian bud says shes going to meet up with us tomorrow night and shes taking us to a locals spot where we're bound to meet some true fuckable Brazilian girls
>"PROBABLY STD RIDDEN SKANKS"
>They open up my back pack and all take a handful of condoms
>"LETS GET SOME BED AND NO FALLING IN LOVE ASSHOLE!!!!"
>Sheesh
>Next night
>We're dressed to impress and show rolls up in a pretty nice Truck
>"Les go"
>We head over to Copacabana neighborhood to what looks like a big block party is going on in a condo/apt complex
>Music is bumping though and the crowd is definitely a good vibe
>We hop out and she leads us towards a table where theres so many chicks to choose from
>HOLY SHIT
>She walks over to me and whispers
>"I liek u friend duh colombian, but i have good girl for u papi"
>Incomes this Kylie Jenner looking girl except darker and hair is like a almost sandy blonde and bubbly ass
>Whoa
>"She no speak gud english so teach her"
>Fuck....
>Colombian bud kisses my cheek
>"I GOT THE MAID BRO SORRY HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
>We all agree to meet up on this corner as soon as the sun rises but our maid tells us she'll make sure we stay together and her place isn't very far
>She gives us all each a paper directions should we get lost
>Meanwhile my blind date leads me to dance the reggaeton
>Immediately I'm hit with flashbacks of Spain
cont'd

> She doesn't even know I have kids outside the U.S

Seems like a problem waiting to happen if that kid somehow manages to pop in for a visit.

Aren't you concerned at all about that, user?

yes

You need to milk your cow m8

Nice house. What you do for a living?

>I ask her does she know what Salsa is
>She does this cute little head tilt and points to food on a table
>No no no, Salsa dancing, and I do an example movement
>She lights the fuck up and nods
>She runs over to the DJ and asks him to play a Salsa song
>Music stops and then comes the Salsa beat
>Most people sit down but older people stand right the fuck up and get in on it
>For one brief minute I could've sworn I was in Spain with Alyssa
>I shut my eyes and opened them back up amped up
>NOW THIS I CAN DO
>She smiles and repeats
>"THIS I CAN DO!"
>Very good!
>"VERY GOOD!"
>Dj ends up playing 3 songs of Salsa before switching back to Reggaeton
>She pulls me aside and takes me to the table and points to a bottle of Tequila
>"THIS I CAN DO!"
>Yes yes we can do this too
>We end up taking 4 shots and I'm feeling it pretty good now
>one local old dude pulls me a side and dares me to do a straight vodka shot with him
>FUCK IT!!
>My blind date is practically repeating after me
>"FUCK IT!!"
>It his midnight and I'm beyond fucked up
>I'm playing cards with 2 old guys a half blind old woman and a midget
>My blind date is in her bra and shes licking my cheeks
>The entire fucking block is drunk and good god it reeks of piss and vomit
>Have to sober up if I pass out I'm going to get robbed
>One of my buds runs over to me
>"DUDE I'M DONE I'M TOOO FUCKED UP LETS TAKE A CAB BACK TO THE HOTEL"
>Yeah I agree lets find Carlo, Donnie and Jimmy and Marcus
>Can't even stand up
>Blind date is laughing her ass off saying shit I can understand
>"user LETS GO BRO LEAVE HER ASS"
>I try to stand up and I just hit the pavement
>cue laughter from the card playing buddies
>FUCK.... I'M WAYY TO FUCKED UP GARRETT I CAN'T MOVE...
>Blind date says; "FUCKED UP"
>Garrett throws up in the bushes and pours cold beer over himself
>Meanwhile my blind date helps me up but falls ontop of me and starts grinding
>"VERY GOOD!!"
>Colombian bud Carlo Appears
cont'd

Glad u like!!

Yes. It is the biggest mistake of my life. Not financial or anything. I work as a data cleaner for Facebook. Its because all woman are a Fucking group of blood sucking welfare fraud whores who have a blood lust for money.

Never date or consider a family unless:
1: they are a Rich, Sterile + Orphan.
2: they are over 30 (they won't leave you) because they want stability and a family. And won't suck 5 cockatoo on the way to the store.
Disclaimer: cock sucking will occur if they are square and you are the first or second guy they have only fucked

I've thought about it, but until it happens I'll deal with it then. But part of me wants to travel back and visit them.

>"user... I'M NOT TOO FUCKED UP BUT OUR MAID WILL LET US CRASH HER PLACE"
>Garrett steps in and argues we don't know her very well and this could be a set up
>"ITS NOT BRO I'M SURE OF IT!!!"
>"WHAT ARE YOU IN LOVE TOO??? JUST LOOK AT user HES ABOUT TO FUCK HIS DATE ON THIS DIRTY FLOOR!!"
>They both argue for a good 30 seconds before we the rest of the stumbling crew gets to the corner
>"OK LETS PUT IT TO A VOTE, WHO VOTES WE CRASH AT THE MAIDS PLACE RAISE YOUR HAND"
>I raise my hand and so do Donnie and Marcus
>"YOU LOSE GARRETT"
>"FUCK BUT WE SLEEP IN THE SAME ROOM THEN!!!!"
>"YEAH YOU BASTARDS CAN JACK OFF WHILE I FUCK HER"
>Meanwhile I'm stumbling standing up while my blind date is just leeched onto to me rubbing herself on me
>"NOW THIS I CAN DO!!"
>Next thing I know I'm laying down on a table in somebodies living room and my date is getting me naked
>Wait wait
>"?"
>Pull out condom
>"NO!"
>YES!!
>Shakes her head no
>Then goodnight
>She takes my condoms and I can hear moaning coming from the other rooms
>Too much sex going on and my head hurts
>Clock says 2am
>GOOD GOD....
>Blind date comes back and says "YES!!"
>I put on a condom and shes got some bush nice vag hairs going nicely trimmed and waxed too
>she mounts on top and that was it
>Wake up and its 1pm in the afternoon
>What the fuck? What happened last night?
>Date is passed the fuck out
>the entire house looks like something out of Caligula except it reeks of pussy and must
>Jimmy is up and just smoking a cigarette with his date
>My head...
>Lay back down and went back to sleep
>Wake up its 3pm and everyone is up
>"user GET UP WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH"
>That was some wild fucking night huh?
>"YEAH THATS ONE FOR OUR GOLDEN YEARS TO TELL A STORY"
>Date is up and laughs at me and imitates my face like if I was cumming
cont'd ending

Yes my wife, three times...this is the third.

>Maid kisses my cheek
>"She lieks u"
>I bet she does
>Go to the bathroom and remove the condom with paper towels and peroxide
>Notice theres a gaping hole at the tip end
>No NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
>NO NO NO NO SHE DIDN'T
>Oh well...
>Go to the beach and spend the next week there before heading home
>Lighten up on the drinking and partying because that night kinda turned us off from over doing it
>Maid ends up keeping in touch with Carlo
>"LOOKS LIKE THE COLOMBIAN FELL IN LOVE THIS TIME!!!"
>As we go to the airport blind date ends up learning some English
>"My name is Jennifer"
>Nice to finally get your name
>"FUCK IT!!"
>Yes, fuck it is right you little damn skank
>She smiles and pecks my lip

About 3 months after that Carlo tells me that our maid told him that Jennifer is pregnant. Last time I spoke to Jennifer was when she gave birth. After that I stopped talking to her. Carlo on the other hand didn't cut contact with the maid until a year and a half later. Seen picture of the kid. Hes got blue eyes like his old man.

I dunno if anyone is still in this thread but if you want me to continue with the last chapter which is Cambodia where baby mama #3 is.

No but I watched a nigger knock my (then) gf up. That's what the bitch gets for wanting a cuck relationship.

obligatory.

these girls really just want american blooded kids that bad or what??? pls cont

Please continue and post pics, goddammit.

cont pls