I know this girl who is going around playing the black SJW game...

I know this girl who is going around playing the black SJW game. She is out to lunch on the identity politics: a mediocre student, she was admitted to an Ivy League Law school and is landing every internship under the sun. Plus she comes from a rich family. So I naturally envy and despise her.

I recently figured out she's (half) Egyptian, not black.

Her "black" (egyptian) grandpa looks like Rami Malek. Her "black "grandma (probably from southern Egypt) admittedly looks clearly nonwhite. But she doesn't really look black either. Though there may be an argument that she's closer to black than white, she's best described as neither.

In addition, the half-egyptian girl has 5 siblings, 4/5 of whom look completely white. The other clearly looks nonwhite, but has a somewhat ambiguous appearance.

Do I really have the goods on her? Or, are people dumb enough to think Egyptian=black? Should I blackmail her into giving me money or favors, in exchange for not outing her as Dolezal?

You are retarded. Just leave her alone and live your own life

Seems like you don't have anything on her and are just mad that she got into a better school than you did.

It's a problem to define these things because there's no such thing as different races.

affirmative action because you owned slaves

Egyptians are not black, never have been, and never will be (except for Nubians, though only by nationality, not ethnicity).

egyptians were black

And we wuz kangz

Retard.

egyptians count as black in the system autist
Although I don't count them as african american the system does so you're beat
How about you fucking apply yourself to being better instead of being a little faggot trying to sabbotage her
If you really care that much then kill her

Little sensitive faggot, they don't count as black in the "system" I presume that you refer to as American racial classification.

The case of Mostafa Hefny designated him as white (Europe, North Africa, Middle East) since he came from Egypt. Him, being a Nubian, however, he wanted to be classified as black. He did not look further to reading the undertext of "Black" which is "relating to any of the black racial groups of Africa". And his mother was Sudanese, but the child takes status of the father in Egyptian law. Either way, ETHNICALLY, he was black.

blackmailing for money is called extortion and is extremely illegal. don't do it.

"[The Egyptian] samples [996 mummies] exhibit morphologically simple, mass-reduced dentitions that are similar to those in populations from greater North Africa (Irish, 1993, 1998a–c, 2000) and, to a lesser extent, western Asia and Europe (Turner, 1985a; Turner and Markowitz, 1990; Roler, 1992; Lipschultz, 1996; Irish, 1998a). Similar craniofacial measurements among samples from these regions were reported as well (Brace et al., 1993)... an inspection of MMD values reveals no evidence of increasing phenetic distance between samples from the first and second halves of this almost 3,000-year-long period. For example, phenetic distances between First-Second Dynasty Abydos and samples from Fourth Dynasty Saqqara (MMD ¼ 0.050), 11–12th Dynasty Thebes (0.000), 12th Dynasty Lisht (0.072), 19th Dynasty Qurneh (0.053), and 26th–30th Dynasty Giza (0.027) do not exhibit a directional increase through time... Thus, despite increasing foreign influence after the Second Intermediate Period, not only did Egyptian culture remain intact (Lloyd, 2000a), but the people themselves, as represented by the dental samples, appear biologically constant as well... Gebel Ramlah [Neolithic Nubian/Western Desert sample] is, in fact, significantly different from Badari based on the 22-trait MMD (Table 4). For that matter, the Neolithic Western Desert sample is significantly different from all others [but] is closest to predynastic and early dynastic samples."

egyptians aren't even considered african american by the system either. if you're from MENA, it tells you to check yourself off as caucasian ;/ makes no sense because egypt is literally in africa but whatever

This is true. SOmeone brought up Mostafa Hefny; he is from Nubia, which is technically in north Africa (the southernmost part of Egypt) rather than sub-Saharan African, so he had to check white.

Another retard who thinks that being in Africa = black.

Go onto the street and tell a Berber (not Tuareg) he's black, and bet you he'll beat your ass.

who the fuck said i think being from africa means you're black? where did you get that from my statement? if anything i implied the very opposite.

it's also funny you give the example of berber because i am infact amazigh (berber) myself kekkkkkkkk

exactly.

Then I misinterpreted this, "...if you're from MENA, it tells you to check yourself off as caucasian ;/ makes no sense because egypt is literally in africa but whatever..."

Or you take the term "Caucasian" as strictly relating to Caucasus, and by that definition, Europeans aren't "Caucasian".

no, i'm referring to government papers and college applications and shit. i remember when i was applying for college, next to the checkbox for caucasian, it said "includes those from north africa and the middle east"

I think they meant that it makes no sense because most North Africans are not white (though some in the far north, by the med sea, are), and a small minority, e.g. Nubians, are black. But that remains the rule.

Nice get thread

Nice trips.

The American government implies Caucasian to mean Caucasoid, distinct from Negroid and Mongoloids (under Asian, Native American, and Native Pacific Islander).

I meant quads btw

"White" is different from "Caucasoid". By the logic of "most North Africans are not white", then a lot of Southern Europeans are "not white" either. Swedish and English can be white, as in their skin tone nearest to such color, but a tanned person is technically not white.

What in the fuck did I just read? This makes me feel dumb.

It's interesting to see how these opinions and definitions change over time. Here's an old map from a German encyclopedia.

Basically anything that is blue is Caucasoid, anything brown is Negroid, and anything yellow/orange is Mongoloid.

It's basically the dentition of Egyptians from the Predynastic periods until after the First Dynasty and evaluation of the derivative region of said people based on their similarity of dentition with other peoples.