How to steal photos?

How to steal photos?

Any advice on stealing pictures off someones phone? Also stolen photo thread.

grab some pictures while the phone their phone is charging.

and just text it to myself? I feel like thats pretty risky

I find the best way to steal a phone is by inserting it into my anus. Even if you get caught the mark won't want it back.

take a picture ya ass. what are you using? a flip phone?

its actually a nokia.

Low quality stolen

I just found her phone while it was charging, snapped a few pics of her gallery and made sure to close the gallery fully once I was done.

who is she?

Not gonna say specifically for safety reasons, but she's a member of my immediate family.

Age?

Around 50, looks pretty young for her age if you ask me.

in that case just copy it using an etch a sketch

Damn she was probably fine as fuck at 20

More ass pics?

Unfortunately those were the only pics really worth getting. They're pretty low quality, and they were the best that were on the whole phone.

Shame. I'm usually not interested in stolen pics from Sup Forums too. Thanks though

If it's an iPhone, hacking into their iCloud is a surprisingly easy way to do it

And how would one do that?

Peter? You did this? Son of a bitch

Do you have kik?

No I didn't

Any way to get into a pinlocked Android phone? Or at lest to give yourself unlimited attempts? I think I know the 4 numbers involved from the fingerprints.

top kek

How many attempts do you get? If need be, you could probably just watch the person enter their pin

foward the pictures to this number 5159897491 i will post the pictures back in the tread. to be the best you got to be the best ~Crash and Burn~

I dont....

its locked. dude do not be a dumb ass. Then just ripe the memory sd card out the back and keep it or hook it in your phone or a computer. I swear some people are dumb as fuck

Well if you want to know, get kik and post your username.

Nobody puts SD cards in phones these days. Stuff's stored to internal memory.

jackskellington621, i'm interested

thooker12