Hey /b I want to start running guns which guns should I purchase and where to sell?

Hey /b I want to start running guns which guns should I purchase and where to sell?

buy cheap ak-47s. sell them in urban areas.
seems like the Draco ak pistol is popular right now. wannabe thugs will eat them up at the drop of a hat.

Don't feel like going into chimp town with all this BLM shit going on

AKs aren't cheap anymore. Cheapest rifles these days are AR-15s

I recommend working for the ATF. They might also let you shoot some dogs

Cocaine and guns are usually gang business so you might wanna sell over tor if you dont want your face torn off.

they will just steal them and rape your Gf

Easy: Banned AWs into California.

I wonder if an ammo shop would be lucrative??
You could open a small shop and be legit for a small amount of money. (or just sell online)
Either way, I bet you could make more money that way and you won't need any license to sell it...Just a thought.

Then you will make no money running guns. Poor white areas have lax gun laws so they can just get their shitty hipoints over the counter.

fuck off Eric Holder

probably trolling but you def need a license to sell ammo for business purposes

It was just an idea. Calm down autismo.

>Buy guns in state bordering California
>Sell to Californians
>Profit????

Who do you think you are, nicolas cage?

I think with any small business it's about who you know. I think the best setup would be to buy many guns. And sell many guns to a few people who will sell those guns to other people. I wouldn't just pull up into Chicago and open the trunk and start selling like it's a fucking hotdog stand. But I'd literally go about it the same way I'd go about selling hard drugs like Heroin.

>I recommend working for the ATF

But he's already with the FBI...

This one. Sell it to Texans with penis envy.

also OP since trump is getting elected market value of guns is falling through the floor. Shit sucks man

That's true. Obama inadvertently did more for for gun sales than any other president.

user, please tell me you didnt start watching war dogs or lord of war or some shit and afterwards you were like "wow! I wanna do that! Ill be succesful like them!"
Hate to break it to ya bud, but those guys went to jail, and nicholas cage is a faggot. Dont be a fucking idiot and ruin your life for selling a snub nose .44 to some nigger 15 year old in detroit.

May suck for sellers but its fucking great for buyers

Pretty much listen to this guy,OP

There are ways to do this, but most are illegal and you'll get most of your business from the nignogs anyway. So if you're not interested in dealing with them you're fucked.

The only real, legal way to "run guns" is to move to a state that allows you to sell guns online and meet up with the person at a fuckin McDonalds for the exchange or whatever. But it's like any other business, you'll spend all day scouring the internet for cheap deals and re-selling them for a profit.

Unless you're a huge gun nut it's gonna bore the fuck outta you.

way to anhero user
>you will end up headless in Jaurez within 4 months