Are japanese still real japanese or they are evolved in werternized japanese ?

Are japanese still real japanese or they are evolved in werternized japanese ?

We Japanese people value the four seasons.

real japanese died when the communist took over the mainland

What does Westernise even mean? Just because Euros lead the world in innovation for the last 200 years doesn't mean that you have to be "Western" to be modern anymore.

In my opinion the real Westernise people's are Africans that use French and English as national language. The Native Americans and mesizos that use Euro centric thinking and culture

lmao gooks

You mean one in anime?

You can measure it by the ratio of Christians.
We Japanese still remain Japanese.

more like South Americanized

japs threw away their culture in the trash to copy western, like making anime characters european. they are really self hating race

South america is western.

Reminder that the Japanese's most significant western influence is Northern Queensland

>china
Hope this is a proxy

>threw away their culture in the trash to copy japanese and western ...

>mfw Aussies export Wagyu..

>unlike any other western country I can literally thank Japan for genetics

stolen

It such a vague thing to be honest since modernized and westernized are used interchangeable for some fucked reason.

Like your Africa example those countries adopt English and French as well as their governments and swallows but culturally very not liek Europe at all. So even when they modernise and all their institutes update into more modern forms they'd still be only just modernized since hell many countries put a local spin on their take of western systems.

People here just believe that you only modernise by aping western mores, develop a self-loathing complex and masturbate to the west.

>four seasons
This shit is really retarded.
Why would you be proud of having four seasons. I mean, I guess it adds diversity to the weather or whatever. But to be proud of having four seasons is retarded.

Fuck off calicuck

You wear western clothes, live in western designed houses and buildings, celebrate western celebrations and holidays, use the gregorian calendar, etc.

Japan is way more westernized then you like to think. Westernization isn't necessary for modernization but it's inevitable to absorb aspects of western society when modernizing.

I guess when you live in a frozen shithole like maine, it's the only thing that makes life interesting.

and do you know how many foreign clothes/holidays are used/celebrated here?

I know christmas and Halloween are celebrated to some extend. New years as well, but that comes as a result of them using our calendar.

By "western clothes" I mean jeans, hoodies, t-shirts, Tuxedos, and all types of westerned designed clothing, not brands. Japanese don't walk around in kimonos and shit.

japanese girl has smelly feet

B-but they still take their shoes off inside.. so uh..

(Also dat language tho)

Technically correct but, you are still not white, Juan

I think Brazil and Japan have much in common, both are violent jungle monkeys who look ugly

only americans wear the same shoes outside and inside

better a spic than a nigger, deshawn

>that language
Japanese has so many english words added to it, it's obvious the western influence.

The word for bread is "pan" which is portuguese/spanish for bread.

That's just one. I don't speak japanese, So I can't say but at least from historical anime and movies, there is always someone who doesn't understand the guy from the future because he incorporates so many western terms.

what?

The chinese are no better desu.
from your government structure, to cultural purges. China is not very traditional at all.

You still stick to some things, like language, but that is because your country is so strict, that they force dictionaries and people to not use western terms in chinese. Internet censorship, quotas and limitations on foreign entertainment, etc.

Not very open if you ask me. I'd consider that pretty trashy.

Ken Smith?