Paying this girl to give me a blowjob. She's coming round soon

Paying this girl to give me a blowjob. She's coming round soon.
AMA

What color is the sky where you are?

Extremely dark blue.

Got any more pics?

How much? Bout tree fiddy?

Is she gonna swallow?
Also post more pls

I'll rustle some midriff up.

Close, if there wasn't a . Between the tree and the fiddy

I fucking hope so. But if not I'm 100% cool with her dribbling my baby batter on her tits. My cum should taste pretty bitter and nasty. Having a bitch like her spit it out like it's not worthy would be hot

Nice
Moar tits

Sure Bro.

more tities my fried

Lol. Fair enough

god Damn how do you know her?

I'm in one of the 'Internet communities' she's in. Eventually stalked her enough to have enough dirt on her to cut a deal. Of course I said I'd pay her too, she wouldn't even consider it otherwise. But little does she know the pent up blue balls I have from jacking off to her pictures alone.

yo last moment pull it out her mouf and paint her

For real my nigga.
After I'm done spraying her with my swimmers, hopefully the roofie kicks in and I get to slobber over her holy pussy

always nice to fire a loaded gun that was jammed. and if you roofied her, fuck it bro throw a nut in her. she aint gonna remember anyTHONG anyway

ma man enjoy it she's hot a fuck

Here's hoping Brah
Was actually planning to get some niggers to fuck her and then record it all. Use it as further blackmail but It will be super last minute to get someone

NO. God damn niggers are more disgusting than you are for the roofie.

Just no niggers.

Czech'd. dude set up a camera or record yourself humiliating the slut fuck it she knew what she was doing.

yup this this

Where do you live? I can color my face in with sharpie and put a black condom on my average sized cock. I would rape that slut.

tendies :(

I have some security cams set up of course but nothing too HD

Lol if you lived close I'd consider it

yo rain on face, dribble in the cat.

you gotta suck on them titties they're too nice for you not to

can we watch you get cock-gobbled OP ?

this. record it or it never happened

triple this