Be honest, Sup Forums

Be honest, Sup Forums.
How often do you have sex?
Only intercourse with human beings that are not you or related to you counts.
For me it's once, maybe twice a month, due to a long-term relationship.

mate if you're only doing it once/twice a month with your gf, you should break up

you should be doing 1-3 a week, she getting dick somewhere else

Not at all.

I'm pretty sure she's loyal.

How come it doesn't count if they're related to me?

All it means is that I known them longer and the love is genuine. That's more than the rest of you can say.

I'm not going to incriminate myself, so don't ask.

for 6 months, nothing

before that, 3-4 times a week

Never had :(

Intercourse between relatives is often linked with some sort of phychological defect on either side.

My wife read somewhere that it's good luck to fuck 4 times a week. So recently, that. Before it was twice a week on average.

Sounds exhausting. How long has this been going?

Never

Heyyy that's pretty good.

depends what the missus flange is up to, when its not bleeding we fuk maybe 2-4 times a week, but her cycle been weird lately

Haven't had sex in over 4 years.

Used to have it 3-5 times a week when I was dating my ex. Just haven't been lucky in the dating department I suppose. Been offered sex before but I guess I'm a faggot and want some sort of connection too.

haven't fucked my gf in weeks/months, she says her pussy feels to tight so we don't bang very often. But she dildos me every other day or so at worse, wtf happened

> But she dildos me every other day or so at worse
wat

Probably averages 2 times a week with my wife. Comes and goes based on how tired/busy we get.

I think it's both, but regardless of what defect it is, it doesn't mean there isn't any emotional bond, attachment, and it brings us closer together in more than one way. Besides, I still got laid, so I don't see why that doesn't count.

Are you or OP implying that the only way of getting laid counts is if they're not related to you? Because I can pull out a dictionary, and you'd be wrong in any language.

Just look at 1st world countries and how relationships are as casual as a hangout that people are using phrases "we're just seeing each other" as something callus and casual. Seems like the defect here is affecting how people view sex as a mere massage, and something similar can be said about relationships and even marriage.

3-4 times a week
In a pretty happy relationship but her sex drive is shit so I fuck her younger sister behind her back. Greatest sex ever.

About two months now. We've been married for two and a half years.

And I wouldn't say it's exhausting. We both have a healthy appetite and employ the use of toys and whatnot.

I'm not trying to disprove you on the definition of intercourse, obviously fucking a relative is still fucking. But so is fucking an animal. Let's just appoint on the common belief of reasonableness or social acceptance.

is it true? how did that come to happen?

>the common belief of reasonableness or social acceptance

I can totally relate to the shitty sex drive of my girlfriend. At least she still gives me head or a handjob. Shit's frustrating

Only like once twice a month. My gf lives a few hours away for school, but we usually fuck at least twice when we see each other. When we lived together it was 3-5 times a week until I started taking anti-depressants. It killed my sex drive almost entirely. No longer taking them.

I don't think it's okay for anyone to boast about private matters. Just because guys think it's cool their friends got laid doesn't mean there isn't anything to morally object to. People should be approving of having a committed relationship and shunning those who are emotionally callus who want pissing points for prying into someone's emotions intimately, promising them the world, and leaving them the next day. But in this world, that's cool. It's clear social acceptance isn't moral acceptance, so I don't think I'm alone on psychological defect because of a blood relation.

That's fine if you think it's cool to have sex with someone, regard them as a piece of meat, and leave them the next day to boast to your buddies how awesome you are to do this numerous times. I'm happy to be different, and I'd probably be on that side of the table if it wasn't for people stigmatizing what I have.

Usually, everyday. But, if not everyday. Its multiple times in a day to make up for the time lost. Sex is amazing.

Everyday or every other day. If she's on her period, handjobs are good.

>That's fine if you think it's cool to have sex with someone, regard them as a piece of meat, and leave them the next day to boast to your buddies how awesome you are to do this numerous times.

I'm not exactly sure where I made that statement. To make this clear, i don't think that way. And I don't give two fucks if you fuck your sister, or if anyone else does as long as you don't impregnate her, which is where this will most likely end and thus setting another useless vegetable on this planet.

Are you one of those people that thinks there's some sort of objective morality in this world?

Twice a week right now because I only see my girlfriend on the weekends.

Sucks big time. We used to live together and fucked 5-7 times a week.

Women are weird. My drive has stayed the same and it's murder during the week waiting for the weekend. Her's has waned and she has no problem waiting until the weekend.

Every once in a while we'll get into an argument and not see each other on the weekend, and I contemplate breaking up cuz I know I'll have to wait another week or two before we fuck. Feels bad man.

Once or twice a week but usually we fuck on Saturday so at least 4 times a month.Now that she broke up with me before our 1 year anniversary it's 0 but I'm I guess

Like 5-8 times a week because my gf has a crazy sex drive.

0 times in past 3 years. Dont care all that much ethier

I don't speak for everyone who has committed incest, but no one wants to make a vegetable, and it doesn't matter who you are or what relationship you have. I can only imagine everyone is on board with that. I'm in love and have been for a long time, but I'm glad I can talk about this on a place where it won't come back to haunt me.

No. I understand it's somewhat abstract and ethicists like Hume and Kant have stemmed the roots, so to some degree there is understanding where motive lies. But I do think there are many things in this world that isn't morally right just because society agrees on it. I doubt you whole heartedly agree with everything society thinks is morally just, and I'm sure you have your own understanding of right and wrong. I hope you're not one of those people that think it's okay to do or say anything to have sex with someone and leave them shortly afterwards.

A few times over the course of a week when I was 20. Not once in the four years since then.

I like the way you are drowning in denial.

DUDE
my fucking wife refuses to give handjobs cause "thats sad junior high shit" ( it is)
or head because reasons
I get it MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYBE once a week or 3 times a month.
FML

>I doubt you whole heartedly agree with everything society thinks is morally just, and I'm sure you have your own understanding of right and wrong.
True, my own moral code seems to be a lot more lenient than society's in a lot of ways, and harsher in others.

>I hope you're not one of those people that think it's okay to do or say anything to have sex with someone and leave them shortly afterwards.
No, I don't think that's okay, but I don't think casual sex is bad in the slightest between two parties that have the same expectations. And while I'm not the type to do so (in a 6-year monogamous relationship), I don't think it's morally wrong to brag about some fling you had. Maybe just kind of obnoxious but that's about it.

Kissless virgin here, worst part is I've been told I'm like an 8 I'm just a really big pussy

Never